Page 97 of 108 FirstFirst ... 47879293949596979899100101102107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2146
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileindy View Post
    TA Developers,

I just installed the latest version today and it works great. I was wondering if there was to work in features that exist on BlackBerries where you can have different alerts by email sender.

Thank.
    I don't think that will be possible but don't want to speak for sling, cody, hannip etc. Don't see anywhere in the registry where that info would be available to read and you can't open/read databases with Mortscript to my knowledge.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Hey scotty your a savior, thanks it worked...the only thing is that when i soft reset the device it reverts back to 0...but thanks again...
  3.    #1923  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    I don't think that will be possible but don't want to speak for sling, cody, hannip etc. Don't see anywhere in the registry where that info would be available to read and you can't open/read databases with Mortscript to my knowledge.
    Nope..There is no way to cram TA into the curve.If yoda has a way I want to know
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    hey scotty can you point me in the right direction on writting a script to change the reg of ta from 0 back to 1 on device reset...for some reason the tilt like to change the reg of ta toggledisplay back to 0 upon reset...thanks in advanced...
    why does your tilt reset so much??

TA probably reads the device info on restart and resets it. sling or hannip should be able to add the tilt to the list of devices that neded the display on.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    I really dont know why it resets the reg...the tilt also reset the reg when you change the reg to hid the sim contacts...thanks for your help...
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Hello all! I was curious to know if someone could help me out with a problem that I am having with the new beta 8. After I installed the beta 8 my alarms worked after restart but in the morning they no longer worked. The alarms actually didn't go off. When I went into the alarms section to view what the problem was (If I had mistakenly forgot to set it or something) everything looked ok. I clicked on the check box beside the alarm I had enabled and the little Red,Green,Yellow&Blue processing icon came on the screen and wouldn't go off. I had to softreset my treo to get it working again. Upon restart the alarm went off. I have completely hard reset my device twice now and tried to reinstall but with no success of making it work. Has anyone else had this problem??? Or know of a fix for it?? If in the time being...could someone please put up an earlier beta version for me to use again?? I REALLY enjoy using this application but I use my phone for an alarm clock when I am out in the field.
  8.    #1928  
    This sometimes happens installing after hard Reset.Install Treo Alerts on your device then Go into the Treo Alert Folder and tap
    "MortScript.exe" File
    Then
    "Alert Control" File
    Treo Alerts is now Activated on your Device.
    Last edited by slingbox; 10/16/2007 at 04:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gras View Post
    Hello all! I was curious to know if someone could help me out with a problem that I am having with the new beta 8. After I installed the beta 8 my alarms worked after restart but in the morning they no longer worked. The alarms actually didn't go off. When I went into the alarms section to view what the problem was (If I had mistakenly forgot to set it or something) everything looked ok. I clicked on the check box beside the alarm I had enabled and the little Red,Green,Yellow&Blue processing icon came on the screen and wouldn't go off. I had to softreset my treo to get it working again. Upon restart the alarm went off. I have completely hard reset my device twice now and tried to reinstall but with no success of making it work. Has anyone else had this problem??? Or know of a fix for it?? If in the time being...could someone please put up an earlier beta version for me to use again?? I REALLY enjoy using this application but I use my phone for an alarm clock when I am out in the field.
    This happened to me as well. I havent' done a hard reset but I'll try reinstalling as sling suggested.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I have tried reinstalling it before. But I will try and click on those files. It never used to do this. Never had a problem with it before. When i first soft reset my device the alarms work...just after its been on for a while is when that portion locks up. Hopefully this fixes things.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Unfortunately that didn't work for me. However on softreset of my device this morning I got a motoscript could not be started error. I am using a 24 hr clock... I haven't ever had issues with this software and can't figure out why this is happening all of a sudden. I have Treo Alerts, MS Voice 1.6, Threaded SMS app, Resco 2007, and tomtom navigator installed. Are there any known conflicts with these programs? I am at a loss as to what to do.
  12.    #1932  
    no conflict is had with any of the apps you have installed.It seems to me as if Mortscript isn't registered on your device. Taping the mortscript.exe file should get things rolling then tapping Alert control.mscr file and that will get TA working.
    Give me a PM if you still have problems activating ..I will walk you through it.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    hey sling is there or can you point me in the right direction on making a script that sets my reg setting for the toggledisplay back to 1 after soft reset it...ohh btw its for the TILT....
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    I'm having trouble getting this to work on my Mogul (6800). I'm trying to configure it to work as a Today Screen plugin (not sure if I want it to take the place of my carrier line yet). Anyway, all I'm seeing is my bluetooth icon on the left side and the word "Loading" (it just hangs there and never shows anything else). All I want it to do is show my signal strength, battery strength and free memory and disable all other alerts, sounds, etc. What am I doing wrong? I've uninstalled the cab several times (version 8.2 Beta 8), soft reset several times, etc. but I can't get it working. Please help!!!
    go to program files/ treo alert folder and tap the mortscript.exe. wait a few seconds and then tap the alertcontrol.mscr. wait another 30 seconds and see if that did it.

cody
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    got ya on the other site in your other thread. it looks like that is where you are at. i will help you there.

cody
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    hey guys okay well i had to do a hard reset on my 750....i installed mortscript and TA...the problem i am having is that on my carrier line it doesnt show what i have set for what to display...anyone had this happen to them...i have tried tapping the mortscript exe in TA folder and then alert control and still no display...help please...
    hello everyone.

got a little project for the ta team.... for starters i got a new phone saturday. sold my mogul and got the htc touch. i always like to test drive the new device stock for a few days, but i would say later this week we'll get treo alerts up and running on a new device. as all devices... this one could use some TA.

cody
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    yeah cody the tilt needs it also...but it doesnt wake up the tilt...its funny sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt...its weird...
    Can this be installed on HTC Touch?????