Page 96 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4686919293949596979899100101106 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2146
  1. #1901  
    Quote Originally Posted by eatonjb View Post
    not sure if this is a suggestion or a request.

    I would like to be able to get Emails to blink, but i dont want it to remind me over and over again that there is one that just came in..
    I second that. I think you are saying you want to be able to make the 4,3,2,or 1 alert type selection for EACH type of alert (VM, SMS, missed call, email,reminders) rather than one selection for ALL types.

    That would be an awesome feature! Only someone as powerful as the great Slingbox could pull off a feat that spectacular!
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
  2. #1902  
    I just use the LED alert (alert setting 1) so that a new email, voicemail etc blinks, but not vibrate or sound reminders....
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3. #1903  
    hello everyone. it has been 15 days since my last post. a record breaker. just tought i would stop by and say hi. been swamped at work and home.

    laters, cody

    ps: phil, paul.... if you need me you know how to get a hold of me.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
  4. #1904  
    Record breaker here myself. Work, Football and the backlog of stuff I've been putting off at home have taken over for a bit.
  5. #1905  
    Does TA work with Good messenging?
  6.    #1906  
    hmm... im alive
  7. #1907  
    Been using Goodlink now at work for a while now and I take it TA doesn't work with Goodlink. Too bad. I guess I can still use it for voicemail alerts and missed calls.
  8. bkranz's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    #1908  
    TA Dev Team,
    I posted this over at ppcgeeks but didn't get any replies to it.

    I have been using treo alerts for the past few months and I must say, it works great. The only thing I find it missing is the option to change the alerts timer on the weekends. For example, Monday through Friday I set the alerts timer to 7am to 11pm, but my wife gets really annoyed when my phone starts "talking" at 7 am on Saturday and Sunday mornings. I would just set my ringer switch to vibrate but I am afraid I might miss an important call. Is there anyway to add a second alert timer to the program for weekends?
  9.    #1909  
    Quote Originally Posted by bkranz View Post
    TA Dev Team,
    I posted this over at ppcgeeks but didn't get any replies to it.

    I have been using treo alerts for the past few months and I must say, it works great. The only thing I find it missing is the option to change the alerts timer on the weekends. For example, Monday through Friday I set the alerts timer to 7am to 11pm, but my wife gets really annoyed when my phone starts "talking" at 7 am on Saturday and Sunday mornings. I would just set my ringer switch to vibrate but I am afraid I might miss an important call. Is there anyway to add a second alert timer to the program for weekends?
    Profiles could be worked in.
    I'm new to eVC write in the current build but I will work on getting added to complete 8.2 build by months end.
  10. Rino808's Avatar
    Posts
    338 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #1910  
    hey guys long tyme no see...well i just got a question, i know that you guys got this to work with the mogul, i was wondering if this will also work for the HTC TILT...thanks in advanced...
  11. #1911  
    Any chance of getting an AIM instant message notice? Or reminder.
  12. Rino808's Avatar
    Posts
    338 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #1912  
    can anyone with a mogul que in...ta works on the TILT but there is one problem...when the tilt sleeps, ta wont wake it up the tilt for the audio alert...is there a fix???thanks in advanced...
  13. #1913  
    Like everyone else has said, this is awesome. And it actually lets me use my 750 as a pager because it will repeat alerts of text pages.

    One problem is with voice mail alerts. If TA is set for reminders of voice mail, I can never truly dismiss the alert without actually checking the message. So, in a meeting, voice mail comes in. I check the phone, do dismiss, and 2 minutes later the phone vibes again ... and again.

    It would be nice if it would truly dismiss or if I could set different reminders for different events. Say LED for missed calls, vibrate+reminder for text messages, etc. (I've got mixed alerts and I'm willing to believe this is all user error if someone can point me to the right place.)

    Anyway, thanks again.
  14. #1914  
    I have a mogul and some features work great. I have found multiple bugs though.
    1. I can change the LED color and freq. but the light will still stay flashing after I check the SMS. It will not go away till I do a softreset.

    2. When I get a voice mail, the default green service/status LED will not flash at all after i dismiss the VM. After that the status/service LED will not start flashing again. ...wierd my phone just went to sleep and i just woke it up and then the green status light just started flashing again. I then tried it again and the green LED did not come back. I will have to get back to you after more testing.
  15. #1915  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rino808 View Post
    can anyone with a mogul que in...ta works on the TILT but there is one problem...when the tilt sleeps, ta wont wake it up the tilt for the audio alert...is there a fix???thanks in advanced...
    They'll have to adjust the script to turn on the screen for the audio alert for the Tilt. This has to be done for some devices (like the 750) and not others...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  16. Rino808's Avatar
    Posts
    338 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #1916  
    thanks scotty, that is what i thought...hey btw would you know what would they need from the reg for it to work for the tilt...or would you know how to or what to change
  17. #1917  
    OK,

    I found Treo Alert yesterday, and installed on my 700wx. A little hard to figure out the settings, but I think I have the general idea now. Best part, it seems to work

    When I look at my memory, and running programs, nothing is there for mort or treo alert, but treo alert is running and working ?

    Does it "simply" change the registry?

    thanks,
    Michael
  18. mobileindy's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    #1918  
    TA Developers,

    I just installed the latest version today and it works great. I was wondering if there was to work in features that exist on BlackBerries where you can have different alerts by email sender.

    Thank.
  19. #1919  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rino808 View Post
    thanks scotty, that is what i thought...hey btw would you know what would they need from the reg for it to work for the tilt...or would you know how to or what to change
    Try changing this:

    HKLM\Software\Mort's Mortscript\TREO ALERTS\ToggleDisplay

    Yours is probably set to 0. Change it to 1.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  20. #1920  
    Quote Originally Posted by fivepetpalace View Post
    OK,

    I found Treo Alert yesterday, and installed on my 700wx. A little hard to figure out the settings, but I think I have the general idea now. Best part, it seems to work

    When I look at my memory, and running programs, nothing is there for mort or treo alert, but treo alert is running and working ?

    Does it "simply" change the registry?

    thanks,
    Michael
    If you have a look at a process view (like with MemMaid or other) you should see AlertControl.exe and possibly Mortscript.exe.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."

Posting Permissions