Page 95 of 108 FirstFirst ... 458590919293949596979899100105 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2146
  1.    #1881  
    hmm that's odd.I thought is ways always on the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT View Post
    I uninstalled and reinstalled TA and now my bluetooth icon is on the left of the plugin as opposed to the right where it was....

Not sure I care but what did I do?
    is the left of what we call the full plugin or the left in the carrier plugin?

carrier bar plugin also has a second icon for location. the full plugin has only one icon and is also able to be taped from the todayscreen for menu items.

post a screen shot. quick before it goes away.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Excellent work! Thanks so much for posting this. I've been looking for an application like this for quite some time.

Question... what is the number that appears in parentheses for? eg.

(1): VM=0 MC=0 SM=0 EM=0
    (1): Saturday, Sept 8, 2007
    (1): 86 feels 88 wind 2 NE

I'd kind of like to see the "(1):" go away, unless there is a use for it I don't understand.

Thanks again,
    Tom
    One more thing.

Who is responcible for this application and how can I send a PayPal donation. Now don't EVERYONE step up to the plate! Only the real Slim Shady please!

Thanks,
    Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    hmm that's odd.I thought is ways always on the left.

Is has been, on the plug-in, but not the original carrier line, and maybe that's what he meant?
  6.    #1886  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomBoisseau View Post
    Excellent work! Thanks so much for posting this. I've been looking for an application like this for quite some time.

Question... what is the number that appears in parentheses for? eg.

(1): VM=0 MC=0 SM=0 EM=0
    (1): Saturday, Sept 8, 2007
    (1): 86 feels 88 wind 2 NE

I'd kind of like to see the "(1):" go away, unless there is a use for it I don't understand.

Thanks again,
    Tom
    Tap Icon and Go into
    Main menu,Configuration,Display Configuration and tap ...Hide Alert selection.
    The (1): will now be gone
  7.    #1887  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomBoisseau View Post
    One more thing.

Who is responcible for this application and how can I send a PayPal donation. Now don't EVERYONE step up to the plate! Only the real Slim Shady please!

Thanks,
    Tom
    On download post there's a Link for donation to MortScript.
    He gave us the tools/Mortscript thus he deserves donations.
  8.    #1888  
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic View Post
    Is has been, on the plug-in, but not the original carrier line, and maybe that's what he meant?
    hmm thats my thought as well.
    I again want to say thanks. This application is working out VERY well.

I was wondering a couple things:

What is the differance between:
    (4): ALL REMINDER & VIBE & LED
    (3): MIX REMINDER & VIBE & LED

Also, is there a way to set it so that I DO get the all the LED alerts, but no display information (ie NO "Email=1" or "Mcall=1"). I'm finding picking up the phone to check the weather but first having to dismiss the "written" alerts kind of annoying. Plus the 700w has enough icons to adaquately let me know I missed a call or have an email waiting.

Thanks,
    Tom
    first off the little (1) that you were talking about was/is the alert status. it lets you know if you have is set to (4): ALL REMINDER & VIBE & LED or
    (3): MIX REMINDER & VIBE & LED.

second, the difference between (4): ALL REMINDER & VIBE & LED and
    (3): MIX REMINDER & VIBE & LED is that with setting (4) it will vibrate and sound alert when you have a notification. if you have it set to (3) it will only sound OR vibe. (3) reads your vibrate switch on the top of your treo. if it is set to vibe then notifications will vibe. if your switch is set to sound the it will not vibe on notification. just sound. if you want it to always vibe and sound the (4) is what you want.

third, the blinking "Email=1" or "Mcall=1" is not an option right now. it will alsays do this if you have it set to notificate you of these events. maybe an option in later builds.

you could always run a version of xcast by it self if you want the weather always there.

cody
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    This is awesome the only problem i have is when i have a pending text and i acknowledge the text it will still give me a reminder sound as if i didn't acknowledge it? also i lost the normal blinking green light?
    Is there anyway to change the text color in the today screen? Default is white, but I need it black.
  13.    #1893  
    im not sure...cody may know
    yes

but it involves adding/changing a reg entry for the plugin
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Cool. Can you post how to make the text color change?
    Quote Originally Posted by scubaduba View Post
    Cool. Can you post how to make the text color change?
    Using a registry editor, go to:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\TREO ALERT\Item1

Add a new DWORD item called "Color". Notes from zbop on how to obtain the appropriate value to enter from the Carrier Wars thread (single post here):

Color (DWORD)
    - Specifies the text color to use, take the RGB hex value and convert to decimal, then write the dword. i.e., Choose an RGB hex value from here:
    http://web.njit.edu/~kevin/rgb.txt.html
    ... and use any hex converter. Note that you color selection is probably better
    left to the user because you have no idea what their theme looks like. The default
    color is the "today text" color

========

Here are some colors you can use that I made available to folks in my StockCenter app:

Red = 16711680
    Green = 65280
    Black = 0
    Blue = 255
    Purple = 10494192
    Gray = 5526612
    Orange = 16753920
    Yellow = 16776960
    White = 16777215
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    awesome ill try that
    worked great
  19.    #1899  
    UPDATE,
    TA Project is not dead.
    Im going to have more time in a couple weeks Scripting once more seeing that my work hours are going back to normal
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    not sure if this is a suggestion or a request.

I would like to be able to get Emails to blink, but i dont want it to remind me over and over again that there is one that just came in..