Page 94 of 108 FirstFirst ... 44848990919293949596979899104 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2146
    i did get the beta this morning when i woke up. i will not be able to do a good test on it until tonight. i dont have another phone to call myself with (lol). tonight when i get a land line i will do some good testing. i will have results to ta team by 9 pm my time. (central)
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Hey guys I just installed this program and I had to sign up to tell you how frikkin fantastic it is. Keep up the good work, you guys rock!!

I do have one tiny question. I have selected (4) as the alert setting ir all reminder and vibe LED. When TA reminds me of a missed reminder however, it ONLY vibrates but doesn't ring for some reason. Everything else seems to be working fine in the last half hour that I've been playing with it.

I got the beta 7 and I have a Verizon Treo 700W.

Thanks!

EDIT: Another quick question btw: settiong the voice call ID to ON doesn't announce the incoming number. Is that what it's supposed to do? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
    Hey guys I just installed this program and I had to sign up to tell you how frikkin fantastic it is. Keep up the good work, you guys rock!!
    Glad you like it!

I do have one tiny question. I have selected (4) as the alert setting ir all reminder and vibe LED. When TA reminds me of a missed reminder however, it ONLY vibrates but doesn't ring for some reason. Everything else seems to be working fine in the last half hour that I've been playing with it.
    hmm, you should hear a chime then vib. I just tried it on my 700wx and that's what it did for a reminder. If I can pry my 700w away from my daughter for a few minutes I'll try it.

I got the beta 7 and I have a Verizon Treo 700W.

Thanks!

EDIT: Another quick question btw: settiong the voice call ID to ON doesn't announce the incoming number. Is that what it's supposed to do? Thanks.
    It announces the number only during the periodic reminders, not for the initial call.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Glad you like it!

hmm, you should hear a chime then vib. I just tried it on my 700wx and that's what it did for a reminder. If I can pry my 700w away from my daughter for a few minutes I'll try it.

It announces the number only during the periodic reminders, not for the initial call.
    I'll keep trying the reminder function and I'll also check out the caller id announcement like you mentioned. Thanks for the quick response!
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Yes TA keys off of shell notifications. That is not a new option, it's also on the Treo 700wx, but you can still view the popup by selecting the left softkey and the notification bubble is still there. I'll have to play around with my WM6 750 tonight to see what is available notification-wise when that box is unchecked.
    Just an update. I tried this on my WM6 750. When you disable the notification popup it completely eliminates the shell notification. I'm not sure if this is a WM6 thing or just the way Palm decided to implement it. At any rate for TA to do its thing you need the shell notifications so that means you can not disable the popup on a WM6 750 if you want reminders for that event.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I have a question every time Im on a call treo alert reads that i have 1 SMS and the Led flashes green am I missing something? someone please help
    Last edited by germster; 08/30/2007 at 12:10 AM.
    Do you get a notification on the today screen (icon at top) when on the phone? By chance do you have the speakerphone on when this happens? What version of TA are you using?

The next time this happens use a registry editor and check the CLSID value under
    HKLM\System\State\Shell\Notifications\Active. Post it here.
    Is there any way that you could add the ability to dismiss the current alert? Quite frequently I am in class and I get a voicemail. Obviously I cannot listen to it then, and I really don't want to have my phone vibrate every two minutes for the next hour. If you could just create a script that I can map to a button in CtrlKey pro that would be great.
    It would be even better if the script could toggle between two different alert configurations, like LED only and all alerts.
    You will get that feature as soon as Sling posts the latest drop. You can then configure each alert type on or off. Even if an alert is currently active you will be able to disable it while leaving other alerts enabled.

This coming drop is the most stable version yet and has been rock solid all week for me. You will be very happy with it.
  10.    #1870  
    It will be posted this evening.It,s working like a champ
    It's the best build yet !!
    post it already.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
  12.    #1872  
    8.2 beta 8 posted
    Last edited by slingbox; 08/31/2007 at 07:55 PM.
  13.    #1873  
    8.2 BETA 8 POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Enjoy

Click on Treo Alert Signature below
    Last edited by slingbox; 08/31/2007 at 08:03 PM.
    Cool guys. I have it installed. So far so good. Good job with the new features.
    Works great so far on my VZW 700wx! You guys totally rule.
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    I have been using the Treo Alerts and if I use the alerts on occasion it locks up the phone during an alert...

If I have an alert it seems to use all of the processor time and I end up doing a soft reset..

Rodney
  17.    #1877  
    Sounds like you have software conflict.What either 3rd party apps do you have on board?
    Doesn't always do it but for some reason it seems most likely to lock on me if I recieve a call while I am getting an alert with the voice and vibe stuff turned on.. I turned those off and just have the LED as an alert now and havent had it lock up yet...

Did this before I updated from sprint 1.14 with the hannip ad2p thing in it..
    Now running sprint 1.15 and no bluetooth patch...

installed sw...
    IMPlus
    tcpmp
    ktp sudoko
    MS Live Search
    pocketmax keylight
    greensoftware alarmclock
    pdanet
    sprite backup (Did it before this was installed)
    ms net cf 2.0
    astraware cubis(did it before this was installed too)
    Everything is installed to the device other then tcpmp... I end up with 40meg free on startup.
    38meg free on program storage
  19.    #1879  
    Well there is conflict with one of those apps on your device.There are no either users of TA having lockup at least since build 5.2 and that was months ago.The app is very solid with the best performance yet.
    I uninstalled and reinstalled TA and now my bluetooth icon is on the left of the plugin as opposed to the right where it was....

Not sure I care but what did I do?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)