Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 40808586878889909192939495100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2146
    Any chance of being able to change the LED color alert for a voicemail?
    Thanks
    LED color choice config is coming soon.
    Thank You, look forward to it.
    very cool. Thanks guys.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I have installed beta 6 on my Treo 750 with wm6 ROM. Everything seems to work, except I do not get an LED alert when I receive an email. I do get one for text message, voicemail, etc. The only thing I thought of is I am running 2 email accounts in Pocket Outlook. Not sure if this would have an effect. Is anyone else seeing this problem?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pderosa View Post
    I have installed beta 6 on my Treo 750 with wm6 ROM. Everything seems to work, except I do not get an LED alert when I receive an email. I do get one for text message, voicemail, etc. The only thing I thought of is I am running 2 email accounts in Pocket Outlook. Not sure if this would have an effect. Is anyone else seeing this problem?
    yep, same problem here. At first I thought it was some conflit with PhoneAlarm. But same issue not LED's with Treo Alert and PA disabled. must be some diff between wm5 and wm6
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scubaduba View Post
    That is very cool! Another feature! Clicking the dashed line and saying OK plays some cool "alien-like" music and all kinds of flashing LED's happen.
    Scared the freaking hell out of me the first time I heard it. Pretty slick thought I must say.
    Quote Originally Posted by ptukhar View Post
    yep, same problem here. At first I thought it was some conflit with PhoneAlarm. But same issue not LED's with Treo Alert and PA disabled. must be some diff between wm5 and wm6

I'm running WM6 and 6.2 Lite and I get the LED's.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Hey guys im also running wm6 with ta 8.2 beta 6....everything is running great...as for the email alert i think it has been taken out, due to i think some peeps were getting irked cause they would not always want to clear their emails...correct me if im wrong ta gurus...but i really dont mind no email alerts...missed calls, sms, and vm is what matters the most...
  10.    #1790  
    Nope not taken out...Just a beta 6 thats not doing the job.
    Hey Sling check your email. I've added led color selection and sent it to you for approval.

All TreoLED colors/blink styles are included. They are:

green-solid
    green-strobe
    green-blink
    green-blink-fast
    green-blink-turbo
    red-solid
    red-strobe
    red-blink
    red-blink-fast
    red-blink-turbo
    orange-solid
    orange-strobe
    orange-blink
    orange-blink-fast
    orange-blink-turbo
    red-blink-slow
    green-blink-slow
    orange-blink-slow

disclaimer: Only Treo 700 series devices are fully supported. The Treo 750 will only show a selected color if TreoLED supports it on that device. Defaults are chosen for colors and devices not supported.
  12.    #1792  
    Good stuff Paul.
    HANNI I UPDATED DISPLAY TO
    Set LED Alert Colors

TA BETA 7 CAN BE FOUND
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1473
    Last edited by slingbox; 08/06/2007 at 01:16 AM.
    good job guys on beta 7.

i just wish we could get those pretty colors on the 6800. lol.
    so far so good with the new beta guys. Good job as always!
  15.    #1795  
    Yes its pretty cool considering we could not even get standard green blink till hannip brought mortscript into the mix.now we can get every color the treo has to offer plus being able to control the blink rate....hmmmm price less
    LED Colors don't work for me.

I've tested it by configuring the E-mail notification LED, and sending myself e-mails. I got an unbranded WM5 Treo 750.

Works:
    Green Solid
    Red Solid

Does not work:
    - Orange Solid (LED won't come on)
    - Red Strobe, blink, fast, turbo, slow (get blinking Orange LED with 2.5s interval instead)

Unsure:
    Green strobe, blink, fast, turbo, slow - they all blink green with a 2.5s interval
    Orange strobe, blink, fast, turbo, slow - they all blink orange with a 2.5s interval

Hopefully you can find the problem?

disclaimer: Only Treo 700 series devices are fully supported. The Treo 750 will only show a selected color if TreoLED supports it on that device. Defaults are chosen for colors and devices not supported.
    Oh wait. By 700-series you don't mean 7xx-series of course. Oh well, I would like to have Treo 750-support as well if possible *humbly looking* and otherwise the above scheme is nice for Treo 750 to see what they can expect.
    Last edited by Gazpacho; 08/06/2007 at 11:53 AM.
    - FoleoCentral
    Staying where we are.
    Yeah, 700 series is all 700w and 700wx treo's for all carriers. The 750 only supports a small subset of the colors as you have found out. Other devices only get the default NLED color however it is defined for their device. This is typically green blink or orange blink.
    Still nice for other Treo 700-owners.
    - FoleoCentral
    Staying where we are.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    hey guys thanks for all of the hard work that you all put in making this an awesome app...so far so good guys no issues on this beta 7....will report back if any...
  20.    #1800  
    Thanks Rino