Page 9 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Cab is built posting now.Should take me like 10 min

is this going to have the 4.2 stuff we talked about earlier today or just a fixed 4.0?
  2.    #162  
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/10/2007 at 09:42 PM.
  3.    #163  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    is this going to have the 4.2 stuff we talked about earlier today or just a fixed 4.0?
    Im going to work out a couple bugs found today in the 4.2 build.I will send it to you on Friday or Saterday.
    And we will release on monday of next week.
    TREO ALERT 4.1 FOR VERIZON 700WX just posted
    Many thanks to Cody and the newest script builder sschlesinger for making changes need to START.mscr and ALERT CONTROL.mscr

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...1&postcount=57
    I will let you all know how it works just down loaded it right now and just did a hard reset on my wx.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.
  5.    #165  
    Quote Originally Posted by sschlesinger View Post
    the voice alert only works when you go into program files and click the icon. it does not work when you tap on the treo alert banner. in fact when you tap on the banner nothing happens.
    Voice response sound on icon tap letting you know you know status.That the way it works...Pretty cool
    Im going to work out a couple bugs found today in the 4.2 build.I will send it to you on Friday or Saterday.
    And we will release on monday of next week.
    right on.

good job tonight sling.

good job sschlesinger as well. enjoy your new app.
  7.    #167  
    Sweet.You may have to go into folder and tap those 3 files.I posted trouble shoot at download thread for all to see.
    Sweet.You may have to go into folder and tap those 3 files.I posted trouble shoot at download thread for all to see.
    Yep but no big deal...............I'm gonna test it out for a while and see how it holds up but for now i'm happy that you all got the plugin in working, Cody your the best as for myself thanks a trillion sling for the mortscript lesson i'm actually heading over to the mort script site and forum to learn more. Oh and thanks guys Cody,sling for renewing my interest with the treo to be honest ever since I got rid of the w and got the wx i've kinda been bored.
  9.    #169  
    Mortscript is pretty fun but be carefull you can get hooked like hannip lol
    He does those 3 am mortscript sessions and his girl gets mad at him lol
    hannip aka yoda is always watching
    Last edited by slingbox; 03/26/2007 at 11:47 PM.
    Mortscript is pretty fun but be carefull you can get hooked like hannip lol
    He does those 3 am mortscript sessions and his girl gets mad at him.
    lol I can already see it could get addicting.
  11.    #171  
    Put it this way. 4 1/2 months ago I didnt even know how to use reg edit software.A transformation took place and I got hooked.Now im the reg man.Mortscript will teach you alot about your device thats f,sure
  12.    #172  
    Good night to all great job.
    Good night to all great job.
    same here good night yall.
    removed
    Slingbox, codyppc, and sschlesinger,

Thanks for your efforts. My VZW 700wx is running TreoAlert now!

Question..

Currently, when my machine soft resets (it does this every day due to Sprite Backup at 5:00 am), the Treo Alert is deafaulted to being turned off and I must tap the icon to enable it.

If I wanted it to default to on, could I just edit the Start.mscr script as follows?

#Start.mscr

Sleep 5000
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\led", "ALERT", 1 )
    Sleep 10000
    RegWriteString "HKLM","Software\Microsoft\Ril","CarrierName", TREO ALERT- ACTIVE

Then it would this script on start up and Treo Alert would start as activr, correct?

Hannip and Slingbox rule!!
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
  16.    #176  
    The
    Start.mscr
    Treoset.mscr
    Alert control.mscr
  17.    #177  
    hmmm you might want to add a mort timer script that toggles the Treoset.mscr.-Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod View Post
    I can concur with sschlesinger on my 700w. I had to install Mortscript seperately because I was getting a startup error. I've tried all the options listed above, but my Verizon logo never changes either.
    I'm having the same problem on my 700w (note "w" not "wx"), no matter what I do I can't get it to work, my Verizon logo never changes.
  19.    #179  
    We will have to chage carrie plug in path for the 700w then
  20.    #180  
    If you would not mind giving them a test drive for me.There are 2 files that need to be changed.I will post within the hour.