Page 89 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3979848586878889909192939499 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2146
  1.    #1761  
    very very odd.Nothing has changed in the AC.exe write from 5 to 6 so why the blink wont stop hmm....It makes no sence.It,s the same exact build with a simple fetch added to pull up the wav tones.For those with led blink issue Go back to 5 and let me know the outcome.
  2. #1762  
    Just to be clear I never ran the 8.5 beta. I had 8.4 and then went directly to 8.6. So should I download 8.5 and install that?
  3. #1763  
    Scuba, I would load beta 5. Loaded it last night so far everything is working great. Sling going to use beta 5 for the rest of the day and report in the morning if I have any issues where the led wont stop blinking .Thanks for getting back with me so quick last night.
  4. #1764  
    where can I get a copy of beta 5?
  5. #1765  
    I'm using Beta 6 on my Treo 750 with WM6 and voice alerts and voice caller ID seem to have stopped working entirely.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
  6. #1766  
    MVT do you have the timer function on
  7. #1767  
    View current settings shows:
    [CURRENT DISPLAY VIEW SETTINGS]
    VM=0 MC=0 SM=0 EM=0

    [CURRENT ALERT REMIND SETTINGS]
    ALERTS TIMER 6 AM - 10 PM (ON)
    (4):= ALL REMINDER & VIBE & LED
    Reminder Sound (Reminder)
    Voice Alerts (ON)
    Voice Call Id (ON)

    Just noticed that I get the voice caller ID reminder...


    Just don't get the announcement of the caller's phone number as its coming in.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
  8. #1768  
    What lite version should I use with the treo 750 runing WM6? I was using 8.2 lite before with WM5.

    Jose
  9. #1769  
    must be clashing with voice command?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
  10.    #1770  
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT View Post
    View current settings shows:
    [CURRENT DISPLAY VIEW SETTINGS]
    VM=0 MC=0 SM=0 EM=0

    [CURRENT ALERT REMIND SETTINGS]
    ALERTS TIMER 6 AM - 10 PM (ON)
    (4):= ALL REMINDER & VIBE & LED
    Reminder Sound (Reminder)
    Voice Alerts (ON)
    Voice Call Id (ON)

    Just noticed that I get the voice caller ID reminder...


    Just don't get the announcement of the caller's phone number as its coming in.
    MS has a great app called voice command that you can set to say # as ringtone
  11.    #1771  
    I will re-post beta 5 this evening guys leaving up beta 6.
    Beta 5 got over 540 downloads with about a 95% user success rate.
  12.    #1772  
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT View Post
    must be clashing with voice command?
    No clash with voice command can occur.
  13.    #1773  
    Quote Originally Posted by josepr View Post
    What lite version should I use with the treo 750 runing WM6? I was using 8.2 lite before with WM5.

    Jose
    There is no lite anymore.The apps at 400kb with full plugin choice
    TA PRO 8.2 BETA 6
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1473
  14. #1774  
    For those seeing the issue with the LED blink not stopping after a dismiss this is an intermittent problem with AC.exe in all versions with the eVC build. I will work on fixing that this weekend along with adding new features. No need to revert to beta5 if you have beta6 installed.

    Oh, and you don't need to soft reset to stop the blinking. Just select the dashed line in the Display Settings menu.
  15.    #1775  
    hehehe the missing link returns lol
  16. #1776  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    For those seeing the issue with the LED blink not stopping after a dismiss this is an intermittent problem with AC.exe in all versions with the eVC build. I will work on fixing that this weekend along with adding new features. No need to revert to beta5 if you have beta6 installed.

    Oh, and you don't need to soft reset to stop the blinking. Just select the dashed line in the Display Settings menu.
    That is very cool! Another feature! Clicking the dashed line and saying OK plays some cool "alien-like" music and all kinds of flashing LED's happen.
  17.    #1777  
    Hmmm What Are You Talking About???? Music And Flashing Led???
    LOL LOL
    Last edited by slingbox; 08/03/2007 at 11:21 PM.
  18. #1778  
    How can I remove the (1): display before the date line on the carrier plugin? I just want to see the long date and the alerts when trere are any.

    Jose
  19. #1779  
    click configuration then display configuration and then click show alert selection.
  20. #1780  
    Thanks, I actualy had to hit Hide instead of show alert.

    Jose

Posting Permissions