Page 88 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3878838485868788899091929398 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2146
  1.    #1741  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    3) I am using WOW's Vibrate, TreoVibe and Stroth's and Cody's Led Killer. Would any of these cause problems???

Scott
    One of the apps above may be causing the problem.
    Go into the treo alert folder and give
    Mortscript.exe and ALERT CONTROL.exe files a screen tap.That will fix the problem
    I tried that slingbox but still nothing.

Just so I understand the only setting that is crucial to get this to work is to go into "Alert Settings Menu" and set one of the 4 options, right?? And also make sure you have a sound selected, which is done by default.

I can't think of anything else

Thanks for helping!!!
    scottyw,

i got it figured out. you HAVE TO use the billboard plugin if your using a device that doesn't have the carrier plugin. if your using the 6800 you have to select billboard.

go to start/programs/ and select treo alert. go to configurationand then hit ok. go to display configuration and hit ok. and then select "use billboard today plugin" and hit ok. then hit exit and then ok.
    now go to your today screen and tell me what you see.

hope this works, cody
    ScottW try turning the alerts timer off. You dont have to have it on for treo alerts to work. Send yourself a test message or test call and see if it works
    Quote Originally Posted by kinger2 View Post
    ScottW try turning the alerts timer off. You dont have to have it on for treo alerts to work. Send yourself a test message or test call and see if it works
    thanks for the thought but he already tried that. the fix is in my last post. i'm sure of it.
    this is the give a way.

2) Does it matter if I use the Billboard today plugin or not???

Thanks,
    Scott
    he has no carrier bar on the 6800.
    Ok this program sounds great but I am having a heck of a time getting it to work on my Mogul 6800 (Sprint).
    Here is what is listed in my Current Settings:

[CURRENT DISPLAY VIEW SETTINGS]
    (S) Treo Alert Pro: Bat= 100%

[CURRENT ALERT REMIND SETTINGS]
    ALERTS TIMER 6 AM - 10 PM (ON)
    (4):=ALL REMINDER & VIBE & LED
    Reminder Sound (Reminder)
    Voice Alerts (ON)
    Voice Call Id (OFF)

I called myself to trigger a missed call and the Today plugin shows a missed call, then I wait 2 min and get nothing. All I get is the orange LED (no sound) blinking but I think that happened before TA. I tried the same with a VM.

What am I doing wrong???

Thanks!!!
    Cody from this it sound like he is using the billboard plugin.
    Cody from this it sound like he is using the billboard plugin.
    Yeah I have tried it both ways.

Still does not work with the timer off.

I just tried it and here is what I have setup:
    Using Billboard Plugin, Today screen shows:

(Bluetooth Icon) (4): Treo Alert Pro: Bat=70%
    When I get a missed call it changes to Mcall=1

View Current Settings shows:

[CURRENT DISPLAY VIEW SETTINGS]
    (S) Treo Alert Pro: Bat= 100%

[CURRENT ALERT REMIND SETTINGS]
    ALERTS TIMER 6 AM - 10 PM (OFF)
    (4):=ALL REMINDER & VIBE & LED
    Reminder Sound (Reminder)
    Voice Alerts (OFF)
    Voice Call Id (OFF)

I make a test call, let it ring twice and hang up. The Billboard plugin show Mcall=1 and the led blinks orange (as it always did I believe). I leave it alone for 2 min (which is what the interval is set to) and wait for the alert, I get nothing.
    I am using the default "reminder.wav" sound. I tried a different sound neither which work.
    Program is installed in \Program Files\TREO ALERT

What am I missing here?????

I really do appreciate you guys helping me out and I promise to help Newbie's like me in the future
    scottyw,

run these tests for me...

go to your treo alert folder. where ever you installed it. open the folder and tap the mortscript folder. should be yellow in color.

now tap the alert file. what did it do? did it vibe and play the reminder sound?

now go up to the sounds folder and open it up. tap the reminder file. did it make a sound?
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    scottyw,

run these tests for me...

go to your treo alert folder. where ever you installed it. open the folder and tap the mortscript folder. should be yellow in color.
    It said the extentions were registered

now tap the alert file. what did it do? did it vibe and play the reminder sound?
    It vibrated and made the sound

now go up to the sounds folder and open it up. tap the reminder file. did it make a sound?
    Yes

Thanks, what does all this mean??
    Am I the only one using this with a 750 and WM6?

When I reset, the MC counter has a 100,000 something number in it which resets when I open up the call log.

Is this a bug or is there a later version than 8.2 that addresses this?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    I've been experiencing an issue with the current beta. Often the flashing LED doesn't stop ashing after checking the notifications. Right now it is flashing orange even though I checked the email over 20 minutes ago. I was running 8.4 beta before the current beta.
    Global Posts
    286 Global Posts
    Just tried out the most recent Beta. I, too, continue to have a flashing LED after the dismissing the notification on Sprint 700wx. If I have 15 new emails, I have to go mark each one as read to get the notification to stop blinking. Is this how this is supposed to work? I have OneBridge sync my email every 10 minutes and they come in batches.
    Jon
    It said the extentions were registered

It vibrated and made the sound

Yes

Thanks, what does all this mean??
    it means it should be working. i sent you a pm.
    hey guys, i just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for making the program! this is exactly what i've been searching for! i'm sorry i just it took me this long to find it

i feel my 700wx is finally complete
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Hey MVT i am also using this with the updated wm6 rom and so far so good...i havent had that happen yet...
    I had an older beta...

I upgraded and so far so good.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
  18.    #1758  
    for all that have upgraded from beta 5 to 6 and have led blink when pendings have been dismissed you have leftovers in your reg from the beta 5 thus conflict may occur .I recommend using memaid to clean up.
    15 day free trial after cab file below is installed....IT WORKS OUTSTANDING !!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by slingbox; 08/01/2007 at 05:32 PM.
    Sling, I have memaid and use it everytime I uninstall software. I did this when I uninstalled beta 5 and installed beta 6, I also use resco to go into the registry and delete everything manually that is left over so I get a clean install, and I still get the blink that wont dismiss. If I get another alert and go in and dismiss it the blinking then stops. Hope this helps. Been using treo alerts since day one

P.S It happens just once in awhile not all the time.
    Sling, I have memaid and use it everytime I uninstall software. I did this when I uninstalled beta 5 and installed beta 6, I also use resco to go into the registry and delete everything manually that is left over so I get a clean install, and I still get the blink that wont dismiss. If I get another alert and go in and dismiss it the blinking then stops. Hope this helps. Been using treo alerts since day one

P.S It happens just once in awhile not all the time.
    Ditto this. I went from 8.4 to 8.6 and used memaid and then a soft reset before installation of 8.6. It is an intermittent problem. Sometimes there is nothing I can do to make the LED stop flashing except do a soft reset.