Page 86 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3676818283848586878889909196 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2146
    No problem guys. I'm not complaining. The beta is working just fine. I just know you guys want to be out of beta... so you can work on a new beta version.
    Just checking in to say I'm still alive, just been busy and was away for the weekend. I plan on working on TA this weekend again. Don't let me stop you from making progress though.
  3.    #1703  
    Don't rush, it should be a hobby for you guys, not an obligation.

We'll worship you anyway when it's ready.
    - FoleoCentral
    Staying where we are.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Just checking in to say I'm still alive, just been busy and was away for the weekend. I plan on working on TA this weekend again. Don't let me stop you from making progress though.
    lol. yah right. like i write evc
    I installed TA yesterday and my voicemail notifications stopped comming through. I tested over an over. As soon as I unistalled and did a soft reset the notifications came through.

Any ideas?

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    WM6 for Treo 750 is Out at xda-Developer

its AT&T version...

will TA compatible with WM6?
    Save the cheerleader, Save The World!

Treo 750v user and loving it!
    Running it on my WM6 Treo 750 as we speak
    As hannip mentioned, it works fine on WM6. I've been running it on my 6800 w/WM6 for almost a month now without any issues.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  10.    #1710  
    hmm where's that W6 for the WX lol
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    hmm where's that W6 for the WX lol
    Hahaha....that was funny

WM6 for the 750 is really really nice though, that's a dramatic reduction in lag in many of the things you do on the treo now. The whole thing seems to have more fit and finish to it. And yeah, TA 8.2 beta 5 seems to be working just fine on it. The only problem I've had is that the new Voice Command seems a little sketchy about announcing things like messages or incoming calls, however it's much much better with a bluetooth headset, and pretty darn accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesomo View Post
    I installed TA yesterday and my voicemail notifications stopped comming through. I tested over an over. As soon as I unistalled and did a soft reset the notifications came through.

Any ideas?

I'm not sure it was TA that was the issue.....if I keep TA installed and soft reset the VM alerts will come though. Your best bet is to call ATT and file a trouble ticket, that's what I had to do as well.
  13.    #1713  
    Well this great app seems to be in a crawl getting it completed -8.2 Pro build.Ive been working on it through this weekend adding a reminder sound choice menu.You will soon be able to choose what reminder wav sound will be heard when pending is received .I should have this feature complete by mid week.
    Anyway the app is still alive guys gaining the much needed editions many users seek.Sorry it,s taking so long.

Phil C
    Sorry Sling, too much WM6 excitement this weekend. I sent you an update.
  15.    #1715  
    yes yes just got.very cool man.im going to change the view current setting look a little also changing the name of reminder alerts sounds giving it a better view.All in All perfect..sweet work
  16.    #1716  
    one question .how do I dump the path of the wav in the view current settings and just display the sound???
    From the manual:
    9.3.9 Parts of a filename (FilePath, FileBase, FileExt)
    string = FilePath( file with path )
    string = FileBase( file with path )
    string = FileExt( file with path )
    These functions help to split a filename with path.
    FilePath returns the path without the filename ("\My documents" for "\My documents\test.txt”)
    FileBase returns the filename without path and extension ("test" for "\My documents\test.txt”)
    FileExt returns the extension ("txt" for "\My documents\test.txt”)
    So you could do something like:

Code:
    RC = RegRead ("HKLM", "Software\Mort's MortScript\TREO ALERTS", "CHIME" )
    RC = FileBase( RC )
    Or if you want name and extension:

Code:
    RC = RegRead ("HKLM", "Software\Mort's MortScript\TREO ALERTS", "CHIME" )
    RC = FileBase( RC ) & FileExt( RC )
    Last edited by hannip; 07/29/2007 at 01:46 PM.
  18.    #1718  
    yep that did the job.Thanks
  19.    #1719  
    Ok...got it nailed.emailing you treoset.mscr to give test drive
  20.    #1720  
    UPDATED
    TREO ALERT PRO 8.2 BETA 6

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1473