Page 85 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3575808182838485868788899095 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2146
    What an excellent program: I just installed it on my unbranded Treo 750 and it works like a charm! Finally something useful for that carrier bar. And the all-text UI reminds me of some really Palm-esque ease and speed.

I do have one question: since I am from Europe and am accustomed to metric units, I was wondering whether it is possible to display the Xcast temperature in celcius, and not in fahrenheit. It would be nice if that's an option you could choose in the menu, but if you can point out what I have to change in the xcast.mscr file, that would be helpful as well. Thanks
    Last edited by Gazpacho; 07/15/2007 at 11:46 PM.
    - FoleoCentral
    Staying where we are.
  2.    #1682  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazpacho View Post
    What an excellent program: I just installed it on my unbranded Treo 750 and it works like a charm! Finally something useful for that carrier bar. And the all-text UI reminds me of some really Palm-esque ease and speed.

I do have one question: since I am from Europe and am accustomed to metric units, I was wondering whether it is possible to display the Xcast temperature in celcius, and not in fahrenheit. It would be nice if that's an option you could choose in the menu, but if you can point out what I have to change in the xcast.mscr file, that would be helpful as well. Thanks
    Were currently working on X-Cast to provide a couple different display views.We will work on making that display view an option for the completed 8.2 version.

Phil C
    Great, can't wait to test that out.

As for now, it isn't so bad to calculate in Fahrenheit for a while.... as a world citizen it's good to use foreign units once in a while. Just hope I don't catch pneumonia after estimating the wrong temperature.
    - FoleoCentral
    Staying where we are.
    Hey guys, I love all the options for the carrier line when there are no alerts. I mainly use it to watch the battery level, but I've noticed that my available memory creeps ever lower over time. After a reset I'm at about 25 MB, but after a week or so I'm down to 12 or even 8. Another reset and I'm good again.

Is this simply WM at work on a 750, or could it be TA or mortscript? Aside from activesync, the only thing that runs regularly is mortbuttons and TA.

I've been tempted to wipe it clean and watch the memory for a week with nothing loaded, but I don't think I could make it a week without TA! :-D

Just wondering if anyone else had seen this.
  5.    #1685  
    That would be are best friend WM.TA just reads that part of the reg.
    Yeah, that's what I figured. Mortscript seems pretty tight.

Oh well, at least I've got the handy little treocentral reset app now so I don't have to fool with popping the door and stabbing with my stylus. And mortbuttons puts it a couple clicks away.

No Treo should be without TreoAlert and MortButtons! They make the device what it should have been to begin with... user friendly!
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    That would be are best friend WM.TA just reads that part of the reg.

Where can I find the latest Treo Alert ? Thanks
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8.    #1688  
    how would i make it so that for ex. i have 2 unread emails.. with TA led is going and it says Email=2 but soon as i acknowledge that i have them, it dismisses everything!. i just want it to dismiss the led when i dismiss my email alerts but i still want it to give my email count.. ya know? hannip said post on here i assume he was busy.

thanks
    krunk,

I believe it's supposed to work that way. As I understand it, the purpose of TA is to make sure that you are alerted of new messages. Once you have acknowledged them, it goes back to it's idle state.

The way you want it to work would kill all the wonderfull info in the carrier line until every new email was marked as read. I don't know about anyone else, but for me that would be a real pain as I often leave emails marked unread for later review from my PC unless they're urgent, and I make good use of the info in the carrier line in between alerts too.
    see i don't mind about the info. my emails are more important than how much bat. life i have left. ha i do miss that from spb phonesuite
    Is the voice caller ID a function of this program or is that a builtin application to my Treo 750?

I'd like that for my 8525 so I wondered if there was a CAB just for that feature.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT View Post
    Is the voice caller ID a function of this program or is that a builtin application to my Treo 750?

I'd like that for my 8525 so I wondered if there was a CAB just for that feature.
    part of the program.
    Any chance of extracting that for the 8525?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    To: ta team,

i hate to bring up an old dead thread, but.... whats up? how's everything going?

as far as my attempt to get the device.mscr up to date for the 6800.6700. and mda.... i was hoping on seeing my two friends this weekend, but was sick. i have the 6800 , but thought i would wait for the other two before i sent them to the editors.

cody
  16.    #1696  
    Ive been slammed in work for the last couple weeks.I gave hannip an e-mail yesterday and have not yet received a reply.
    can't wait for 8.2 final guys. This is a great app.
    I want to add my accolodades. This is an awesome app.

I saw in an earlier thread a request that the display view with VM= 0 MC= 0, etc. be clickable and take you to the actual voice mail and SMS apps. Is that in the cards for the full 8.5?

Thanks again!
  19.    #1699  
    Quote Originally Posted by scubaduba View Post
    can't wait for 8.2 final guys. This is a great app.
    Were going to try to work on it this weekend guys we've been slammed at are jobs
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    we've been slammed at are jobs
    i hear that