Page 84 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3474798081828384858687888994 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2146
    sling, hannip,

so where are we at with the app? what do you guys want me working on? we got the auto load bb on non treo working. vibrate switch thing going. what now?

i was thinking... if you wanted me to, i could put all the info need for the device.mscr devices.ini to read a 6800 instead of just unknown. dont know if it matters.

what do you guys want me to work on?

cody
  2.    #1662  
    I think hannip is currently working on timestamp
    Im working on user direction, wav and learning eVC
    Your the plugin man if im correct...you know it inside and out.
    We need to get some planning together for icon addtions within the plugin landscape.

We may need to do the PM thing on skins
    Last edited by slingbox; 07/14/2007 at 06:17 PM. Reason: PM
    If you guys are working on a skinnable plugin, then I'm not going to mess with rltoday. That's the only reason I starting messing with it in the first place, but I would rather have something you guys created. Looking forward to that update.

Cody pretty much has the 6800 front covered, but let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  4.    #1664  
    Stroths thanks so much for the help offering.Dependabilty is hard to find and you have alot of it
    If you would not mind doing the 6800 beta testing that would be outstanding.Tell us what sucks and what works

Cody you just got a PM

Phil C
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    sling, hannip,

so where are we at with the app? what do you guys want me working on? we got the auto load bb on non treo working. vibrate switch thing going. what now?

i was thinking... if you wanted me to, i could put all the info need for the device.mscr devices.ini to read a 6800 instead of just unknown. dont know if it matters.

what do you guys want me to work on?

cody
    Yes Cody, please update the devices.ini with new devices that you have access to. That way we can have specific functionality for each device if need be. You are our non-treo device liason. Keep your ear to the ground for non-treo issues and requests and work them out as needed.

As always any of us can input ideas and suggetions for new features. If there is anything on the to-do list that catches your interest please by all means raise your hand and say "I got it!" :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    If you guys are working on a skinnable plugin, then I'm not going to mess with rltoday. That's the only reason I starting messing with it in the first place, but I would rather have something you guys created. Looking forward to that update.

Cody pretty much has the 6800 front covered, but let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Stroths thanks so much for the help offering.Dependabilty is hard to find and you have alot of it
    If you would not mind doing the 6800 beta testing that would be outstanding.Tell us what sucks and what works

Cody you just got a PM

Phil C
    I think hannip is currently working on timestamp
    Im working on user direction, wav and learning eVC
    Your the plugin man if im correct...you know it inside and out.
    We need to get some planning together for icon addtions within the plugin landscape.

We may need to do the PM thing on skins
    i guess i may not understand what you guys are talking about when you say skins. take phone alarm for example. when you say skins you are talking about hwo it looks. background color, icon shapes and color, order of icons, features with in plugin, ect. same app with different skins can change a bunch.

treo alert uses zbops billboard plugin. as of right now, the only thing we get as far as skins is one icon. i dont think we'll ever get a full skin like on phonealarm. i my self dont do the skin thing. i basicly use just a one full color theme.

i know eye candy is big for some but not me. it doesn't mean i dont want a part of it. unlike some of us, i like to build thing for other people. not just myself.

one last question about rltoday. how was that skining treo alert? it did nothing to treo alert. it didnt skin treo alert. treo alert was just put into a skin. did / am i missing something?

cody
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Yes Cody, please update the devices.ini with new devices that you have access to. That way we can have specific functionality for each device if need be. You are our non-treo device liason. Keep your ear to the ground for non-treo issues and requests and work them out as needed.

As always any of us can input ideas and suggetions for new features. If there is anything on the to-do list that catches your interest please by all means raise your hand and say "I got it!" :-)
    edited... i will do the device thing. i should be able to do the 6700, 6800, and mda ( tmobile ).
    Last edited by codyppc; 07/14/2007 at 08:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    i guess i may not understand what you guys are talking about when you say skins. take phone alarm for example. when you say skins you are talking about hwo it looks. background color, icon shapes and color, order of icons, features with in plugin, ect. same app with different skins can change a bunch.

treo alert uses zbops billboard plugin. as of right now, the only thing we get as far as skins is one icon. i dont think we'll ever get a full skin like on phonealarm. i my self dont do the skin thing. i basicly use just a one full color theme.

i know eye candy is big for some but not me. it doesn't mean i dont want a part of it. unlike some of us, i like to build thing for other people. not just myself.

one last question about rltoday. how was that skining treo alert? it did nothing to treo alert. it didnt skin treo alert. treo alert was just put into a skin. did / am i missing something?

cody
    What you are missing is that we can customize where treo alerts writes out for example counts and display options so that rltoday can display them wherever it wants. TA could have a pluginless option where it just writes out the data to various reg fields that can be used in a skin. Then we could have a contest for the best TA skin or a collection of skins as a added bundle.
    What you are missing is that we can customize where treo alerts writes out for example counts and display options so that rltoday can display them wherever it wants. TA could have a pluginless option where it just writes out the data to various reg fields that can be used in a skin. Then we could have a contest for the best TA skin or a collection of skins as a added bundle.
    hmmmm.
  10.    #1670  
    A piggy back of rltoday is a very short ride to NO were in my opinion. Hopefully The missing peace of the puzzle joins the club and we create are own house to live in.Long term goal is the plan not a short way out.

Phil C
    hey you guys, you need to fix the latest version proto. stroths is refering people to the app and there are going to be many first inpressions. the vibrate.mscr needs to have the 0 turned to a 1.

nevermind... I did it my self. lol
    Last edited by codyppc; 07/15/2007 at 05:03 PM.
    removed.
    Last edited by codyppc; 07/15/2007 at 05:39 PM.
  13.    #1673  
    Last edited by slingbox; 07/15/2007 at 05:50 PM.
    hannip, sling,

i also wanted to tell you about another small issue. the xcast long date is not showing up in the bb version. i just saw the xcast long in the reg and ran some tests. it is running the short version. i re wrote the long version and short version to make sure. i cant make these changes because it is in the exe.

cody
    You got my attention as you needed.
    Cody do the app a favor and Dont make it confusing.There already a beta 8.2 post in this thread explaining everything that has been added and taken away from release 1 to 5 .
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1473
    If you would like me to post With the rest I will.
    I myself would like to look at is well before a drop is made..I cant speak for hannip.

Phil C
    understand. i posted the issue here on 7/11. http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1570

small but important. also the issue with xcast and long version i just found last night.

i am removing my post. and i will tell stroths to change his back to the post you have with the history. i just wanted the first impresions to be good ones.
  16.    #1676  
    Thanks codeman..Post the updated mscr file for 6800.that way there not missing if you dont mind.The Beta 6 will have the fix with much more
    Sorry guys, I was planning on doing a drop today, but haven't had access to my laptop all day. Looks like Cody got his fix in there. Not sure what you mean with the long Xcast. The way it works now is the long format only is used when the alert setting is not displayed. I can change it so the long format always is used when bb is chosen.
  18.    #1678  
    good deal hannip

Cody sent me a updated vib.mscr. Im going to post for 6800 users keeping beta 5 the way it is.
  19.    #1679  
    Done hmmm 168 downloads of beta 5 .....Not bad at all
    Not sure what you mean with the long Xcast. The way it works now is the long format only is used when the alert setting is not displayed. I can change it so the long format always is used when bb is chosen.
    i see, i just thought when i saw the 2 different reg values that one was for carrier bar and one was for plugin. not being able to see into the alertcontrol i couldnt tell where and what exactly. makes since. i guess there is nothing wrong then. there is a lot more room if you guys did want to space things out a little for the plugin users.

cody