Page 81 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3171767778798081828384858691 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2146
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    I know cody, I've been swamped at work the last few days and haven't looked into these issues yet. One of those weeks. I wonder if there is something in install.mscr that is hanging on the 6800. Have you played with it at all to try to figure it out?
    Quote Originally Posted by JBC247 View Post
    I just wanted to say that I finally ventured outside the 750 forum and found TA 3 days ago

This is a great program!

Thank you!

Jay
    Our pleasure! Glad you like it!

-The Sling Creations team
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I know cody, I've been swamped at work the last few days and haven't looked into these issues yet. One of those weeks. I wonder if there is something in install.mscr that is hanging on the 6800. Have you played with it at all to try to figure it out?
    i looked but didn't play. lol. I'm not complaining. i know its work in progress. i just have a few crazy weeks at work myself. i will play with it tomorrow. that's just not my part of the app at all. your the install and uninstall guy. lol. i wanna try though.
  4. riy
    So far, all seems excellent with TA but I have found 1 issue. I have the time on @6am and time off 9pm. I left a test missed call @9:18pm and TA is still active. Is there something I'm missing. I'd hate to be reminded of emails in the middle of the night. I'm using a Treo 750W ATT
    Thanks you guys have been great.
    the initial reminder (the first one as soon as the notification comes in) is done be the operating system. control for this comes from settings/sounds and notification.

now treo alert is a repeat notification. it controls a repeat reminder. this can be controled with in the app.

on your test message... if you would have waited for the treo alert repeat notification, you would have found that this would not have gone off. treo alert is only the repeating part.

does this make any since?

cody
    Did you get the 2 minute reminder or just the initial notification? Did the led blink? Did you set the timer on? I've been using the timer every night and it seems to be working for me.
  7. riy
    I got the 2 minute reminder and flashing light
  8. riy
    FYI I triple checked the timer and its on 6am off 9pm. No sound on initial notification from windows but light flashes right away the alert voice 2 min.
    Quote Originally Posted by riy View Post
    I got the 2 minute reminder and flashing light
    I just tested it. Set the end time at 9:00pm and set the timer on. Called and got the initial notification by the OS. No led blink and no reminder. hmm.
    another thing that will also make treo alert look like it is active is the flashing word "email" on the screen when you get an email. this will always be. the timer part is just controling the alert part. led vibe and audio alert.
  11. riy
    I tested again and with off @ 9pm I called and hung up, I have now gotten 3 missed call (voice alerts w/caller id) The status light flashes and the Mcall-1 blinks and shows an occassional ATT. Usually the battery, signal, etc. are on this line.

Hope I'm being clear.
  12. riy
    I'm hooked up to sync cable and charger.Would this make a difference.
    Whoops, there's another caller id alert. It works fantastic, now if I can just turn it off and go to bed ha ha
    Select "View Current Settings". Show what it has for timer. Mine has.

ALERTS TIMER 6 AM - 9 PM (ON)
  14. riy
    Mine Alerts timer 6am -9pm (off)
  15.    #1615  
    typo
  16. riy
    I guess I screwed up. I had the timer set but turned of. What a dummy. I'll test again but I'm sure its fine
    hehe
  18. riy
    Thanks for babysitting, I feel really really dumb. Anyway, I changed the setting and all is well. I certainly appreciate your help and again, this program is great.
    lol. I love it.
    Is there a way to change the colors for LED notifications? Example, the voicemail blinks green, can I change it so it blinks orange or red? Great Program, been waiting for this since I got my treo 700w.
    Thank you