Page 80 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3070757677787980818283848590 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2146
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    The 8.2 beta 5 is very stable.

Phil C
    hmmm. http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1570
  2.    #1582  
    1)We are adding a alert choice feature that should be in the final 8.2.
    2)Xcast is a weather app.Very simple to set up.If you want to know your local weather forecast in your carrier plugin..
    Set it up.
  3.    #1583  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    riy is a treo 750 user.

If your a 6800 user there are a couple bugs as cody pointed out.
    Last edited by slingbox; 07/11/2007 at 06:33 PM.
  4. riy
    This is an amazing program. Exactly what I needed. Please make sure to post donation info with your final 8.2ver.

Thanks again.
  5. riy
    Sorry, 1 last question tonite ( I Promise) What does the select your alet setting do. I can tell what D, 1, 2, would do what what about 3 and 4. What gets mixed?

Thanks
  6.    #1586  
    Those are your alert settings
    Choose the alerts you want to be active when pending arrives.
    After D,1,2,3,4 you will see reminder,vibe led and so on
    All has led,reminder and vib all toghter.So when pending arives all alert will notify you
    Mix gives you all alerts but vib.in order to get vibe you must have ringer on mute

You can also go into Alerts configuration menu and turn on Caller Id Reminder that will say the last incoming calls number when pending and that just a touch of what the app can do.Best bet would be to explore all the menus.I really need to put together user directions.It,s a very simple app to learn taking many users 30 min to learn yet directions never hurt.
    Last edited by slingbox; 07/11/2007 at 07:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by riy View Post
    Sorry, 1 last question tonite ( I Promise) What does the select your alet setting do. I can tell what D, 1, 2, would do what what about 3 and 4. What gets mixed?

Thanks
    I have been telling sling for 3 months now he should change the titles....

(4) reminder and vibe with led
    (3) reminder or vibe with led
    (2) reminder or vibe
    (1) led only

the "or" depends on if you have the vibrate switch on the top of the phone set to vibe or sound.

I would also consider changing the "reminder" to something like sound or audio. by using the word reminder it leves it vage. I mean... isn't vibe a reminder by it self.

it is a little confusing for thoswe who haven't been here since reminder 1.1. lol

welcome riy. treo alert is one of the best apps out there. tell us how you found it?

cody
  8.    #1588  
    hehe good job cody but you left out what D means lol lol.
    The titles have been changed from the 7.2 or was it 6.2 hmmm it's been pretty busy.
    As far as confusing hmm that's the 3rd time anyone that I know of has asked what the alert settings do so I think were safe at the current layout
    Why fix if it's not broke .... something like that Or we can set up another user poll and try to ditch (D),(1),(2),(3) and (4) lol lol

Phil C
    hehe good job cody but you left out what D means lol lol.
    The titles have been changed from the 7.2 or was it 6.2 hmmm it's been pretty busy.
    As far as confusing hmm that's the 3rd time anyone that I know of has asked what the alert settings do so I think were safe at the current layout
    Why fix if it's not broke .... something like that Or we can set up another user poll and try to ditch (D),(1),(2),(3) and (4) lol lol

Phil C
    a poll it is. i'll set it up tomorrow.

and for the record. I remember you saying that the big majority of are users and downloads of each version are from peoples e who have been following the app for a long time.

if and when we get a new user thay either have to read through 5000 posts or figure it out them selves.

man, by the sound of my posts the last two days. it sounds like I want to change everything. the name, the alert settings, the way it boots on non treo devices, the icon without out treo.

i'll stop now. lol. starting to make my self sick with all the complaining. I don't want to loss my job.

cody
    3D what functions in app are to slow for you???
    Please explain in detail.
    I'm thinking it might be another app now, I'll let you know when I narrow it down. I upgrade too often
  11.    #1591  
    Please don't yell at me ..I will do what you want lol lol lol
    We have been here before.. ouch relax my friend your going full blast lol.
    I will put together user directions on the completed 8.2.The app is offering more so that road map will be finally needed
  12.    #1592  
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D View Post
    I'm thinking it might be another app now, I'll let you know when I narrow it down. I upgrade too often
    good deal 3D
    Cody

If you want to put your energy somewhere you ought to check out rltoday. There are so many possibilities if you mix it with TA. They have a community over there wher they do some decent mortscripting with rltoday.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Cody

If you want to put your energy somewhere you ought to check out rltoday. There are so many possibilities if you mix it with TA. They have a community over there wher they do some decent mortscripting with rltoday.
    stroths, send me some links. you got my email. I remember something about it long ago, but never tried it. i'm all game for something cool.
  15. riy
    I have been telling sling for 3 months now he should change the titles....

(4) reminder and vibe with led
    (3) reminder or vibe with led
    (2) reminder or vibe
    (1) led only

the "or" depends on if you have the vibrate switch on the top of the phone set to vibe or sound.

I would also consider changing the "reminder" to something like sound or audio. by using the word reminder it leves it vage. I mean... isn't vibe a reminder by it self.

it is a little confusing for thoswe who haven't been here since reminder 1.1. lol

welcome riy. treo alert is one of the best apps out there. tell us how you found it?

cody
    Thanks for the info. I found TA by doing a google search for Treo 750 notification alerts. It brought up some discussions here in treocentral and I read thru many (but not all )pages.
  16. riy
    This is probably a real dumb question but I thought I better ask. I'd like to setup xbox but I want to be sure it only uses data and not sms. I have unlimited data but pay per use sms because I never use it.

Thanks
    This is probably a real dumb question but I thought I better ask. I'd like to setup xbox but I want to be sure it only uses data and not sms. I have unlimited data but pay per use sms because I never use it.

Thanks

xbox? hmmm. i dont think we can do that one.

now xcast we can do. it only uses data. plulls info from weathert.com.

no sms.

cody
  18. riy
    xbox? hmmm. i dont think we can do that one.

now xcast we can do. it only uses data. plulls info from weathert.com.

no sms.

cody
    Sorry, I meant xcast. Thanks for the info.
    Sorry, I meant xcast. Thanks for the info.
    your welcome buddy. i wasn't being hard on you, just playing. it's good to see others, besides myself, make mistakes.

once agian... welcome to the best treo forum on the web. treocentral.com

cody
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I just wanted to say that I finally ventured outside the 750 forum and found TA 3 days ago

This is a great program!

Thank you!

Jay