Page 79 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2969747576777879808182838489 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2146
    Quote Originally Posted by fastlerner View Post
    Any chance of getting VIBE+LED back?

Thanks!
    Go to "Alert Setting."

Select (4) - ALL REMINDER & VIBE & ALERT.

Got to "Configurtaion"

Select "Alerts Configuration"

Select "Set Voice Alerts Off" and. if desired, Set Voice Caller ID Off."

Done.
    ok, i used the app that stroths found on the xda site. it uses comand line which is giving me a lot better finished product. the icon now changes and it remembers the last setting before you set it to vibe and puts it back to that when vibe is off. gives a short vibe when turned on. added a short vibe when activated from today screen. the reminder, alerts, text, vmail, ect scripts have all been changed to read if the non treo device is set to vibe, therefore if alert is set to 4 or 3 it will vibe like the treo versions do. also changed the ta control to add the "toggle vibrate". should work on all wm5 and wm 6 devices.

only problem is found in the vibrate.mscr. i cant figure out how to write it so that it can be installed to sd card or main memory. plus i cant get it to run mortscript.exe first. this cab that i am sending you guys (sling - hannip) is working great installed in to main memory. open up the vibrate.mscr and send it to the editor.

other wise i have spent way too long on something that many could have done in just a few minutes. i have got about 8 hours in to it. emailing now
    Good job Cody! I'll take a look at making it installable to the sd card tonight.
    my one request.... I can't do it... tried.

make it so it will auto load in to plugin version when installed onto non treo devices. when I sent it to my brother in law, who is pretty savvy with wm, he couldn't figure it out. it also writes something to the carrier name place, even though we don't have a carrier bar plugin. I see this when i'm on the dialer pad, or in call screen. I would like to see it NEVER write to these carrier spots if a non treo. just my request.

edited for sling.
    Last edited by codyppc; 07/11/2007 at 06:28 AM.
  5.    #1565  
    Back in the day we could not get simple led blink to notify us of e-mail on are treo,s.No one in XDA wanted to help of the exception of _TB_TB_.hannip then utilized mortscript thus Nled was built.A very simple script that gave so much to us all.From that came TA.Look at the app as a TC user name.you have 2176 post.TA has close to that many downloads if not more so the name remains the same.
    The app was raised here for the TREO, built here and released at TC.
    hmm Treo Central,Fun with mortscript thread,The mortscript forums..
    TREO ALERT PRO
    If either device can use it = outstanding but that does not warrant app name change.

Phil C

Also
    The 800w will be out soon.That device deserves an app with the name TREO at the beginning we've been waiting long enough for it lol
    Last edited by slingbox; 07/10/2007 at 10:40 AM. Reason: ALSO
    removed for sling.
    Last edited by codyppc; 07/11/2007 at 06:26 AM.
  7.    #1567  
    removed for cody.
    Last edited by slingbox; 07/11/2007 at 09:50 AM.
    TA 8.5 beta 5 candidate in your email Sling/Cody.
    ok, the new beta 5 version has two issues i can see.

1. when installing on my 6800.... the device just sits on the "show wait cursor", forever. after i soft reset, it showed up on the today screen and appears to be totally installed.

2. when toggling between vibrate from the today screen, i get a vibe when going back to sound and not when going to viberate. i changed...

VMS = RegRead( "HKCU", "ControlPanel\Notifications\ShellOverrides", "Mode" )

If (VMS = 0)
    Vibrate( 700 )
    EndIf

to...

If (VMS = 1)

i know hannip. that's what i sent you as well. i dont know, i thought it was working right.lol. anyhow, that's an easy fix.

how to fix the install issue... i have no idea. i did install twice just to make sure there is a problem. the second time i let the wait cursor spin for 5 minutes. it never stoped.

good job team.

ps: is may name ever going to get put back on it? slinghann just makes me feel so left out. lol. sling creations at least made me feel like i worked for someone.
  10.    #1571  
    YES YOUR NAME IS ONCE AGAIN ADDED TO THE DOCKET
    SliNG CReATiOnS is once more in action.
    Good to have you back my friend
    With the last two betas I've noticed my treo 750 seems a little slower. If I uninstall it that lag goes away. I keep VC disabled, so I know it's not that. I have a suspicion it might be TA.
    hmm, my 750 is zipping right along. I don't notice any slowdown at all. Can you give more detail on what kind of lag you are experiencing?
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    hmm, my 750 is zipping right along. I don't notice any slowdown at all. Can you give more detail on what kind of lag you are experiencing?
    It might be gone in beta 5 actually....just notice little things like before I could type in 611 really fast, now it always misses the last 1. Lemme play around with it more.........oh...I was also wondering, how efficient is the code you guys use and how efficient is Mortscript? Doesn't seem like it shouldn't be quick, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D View Post
    It might be gone in beta 5 actually....just notice little things like before I could type in 611 really fast, now it always misses the last 1. Lemme play around with it more.........oh...I was also wondering, how efficient is the code you guys use and how efficient is Mortscript? Doesn't seem like it shouldn't be quick, right?
    The main program is written in eVC which is a compiled language. Can't get much faster than that.
  15.    #1576  
    3D what functions in app are to slow for you???
    Please explain in detail.
  16. riy
    Please excuse me as I'm new to Treo. I have a 750w thru ATT. I have been searching for 2weeks for something that would enable repeating notifications of voicemail, missed calls etc. Tried a program called alarm pal which did not work. Treo Alerts looks like exactly what I'm looking for. Only concern for me would be I am not Treo savy as far as tweaking or hard reset/ restore etc. and I need a program thats rock solid (I use this phone for my business so I want to avoid freezeups etc as much as possible. Is this the program for me. It appears everyone has wonderful things to say on this thread but they also seem pretty Treo savy. Anyway, if the program is solid which it appears to be, what version would be best for me to download. Also, can you can brief direction or link on how to install on the Treo. Thank you.
  17.    #1578  
    The 8.2 beta 5 is very stable.
    Basically riy you cant go wrong.The link to beta 5.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1473

It's a very Simple install.
    Download cab file,Put cab file in your my documents folder on treo,Give cab file a screen tap and the app will install.If you have any questions on how to use feel free to ask.

Phil C
    Quote Originally Posted by riy View Post
    Please excuse me as I'm new to Treo. I have a 750w thru ATT. I have been searching for 2weeks for something that would enable repeating notifications of voicemail, missed calls etc. Tried a program called alarm pal which did not work. Treo Alerts looks like exactly what I'm looking for. Only concern for me would be I am not Treo savy as far as tweaking or hard reset/ restore etc. and I need a program thats rock solid (I use this phone for my business so I want to avoid freezeups etc as much as possible. Is this the program for me. It appears everyone has wonderful things to say on this thread but they also seem pretty Treo savy. Anyway, if the program is solid which it appears to be, what version would be best for me to download. Also, can you can brief direction or link on how to install on the Treo. Thank you.
    lol. alarm pal is pocketmaxs new app... http://www.pocketmax.net/alarmPal.html

never used it but it sounds as good as phonealarm. lol
  19. riy
    Thank you very much. Your right, install was very simple. Only a couple of questions.
    1. I don't really care about email notification. Can it be turned off.
    2. What is X cast. Should I setup?