Page 77 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2767727374757677787980818287 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2146
  1.    #1521  
    # ALERTS.mscr -Sound and vib
    #

# Get my path
    myPath = SystemPath( "ScriptPath" )

# if on a call exit
    N = RegRead( "HKLM", "System\State\Phone", "Palm Active Call Count" )
    If ( N <> 0 )
    Exit
    EndIf

# 750 needs some help getting going
    TD = RegRead ("HKLM", "Software\Mort's MortScript\TREO ALERTS", "ToggleDisplay" )
    If ( TD = 1 )
    ToggleDisplay(ON)
    EndIf
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # If VIB and Ringer is off shake it up<--TAKE THIS OUT OF ALERTS.MSCR
    G = RegRead ("HKLM", "Software\Mort's MortScript\TREO ALERTS", "VIB" )
    V = RegRead( "HKLM", "System\State\Hardware\", "Ringer" )
    If ( G = 0 && V = 0 )
    Run ( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "1 1" )
    Sleep 1400
    Run ( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "1 0" )
    EndIf
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE,
    BETTER YET CODY PULL THE LEDUP.EXE FILE OUT OF WINDOWS DIRECTORY BEFORE YOU PLAY WITH CODES TO SEE IF IT,S GETTING THE CALL FROM SCRIPT.iF NO VIBE IS HAD WITH LEDUP.EXE UNINSTALLED DROP THE SUCKER BACK IN THERE AND EDIT ALL VIBE WRITE FROM VMAIL,TEXT,REMINDER AND ALERTS.MSCRS
    Last edited by slingbox; 07/06/2007 at 03:45 PM.
    hannip,,
    HKLM System\State\Hardware Ringer does not exist on my 6800. It has Bluetooth, Camera, CameraEnabled, Cradled, Handsfree, Speaker and Wifi.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I installed 8.2 BETA 3. Same problem as before: the settings don't stick - they will go away after a soft reset. I had to revert back to 7.2 Complete.

Mine is a 750. Thanks. (Thanks a lot for all the efforts, BTW!)
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
  4.    #1524  
    The Settings Dont Stick???
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    The Settings Dont Stick???
    Let me elaborate:
    After installation I picked the setting (e.g. LED Only, Short Date + Battery + MB, etc). It worked fine. Then I soft reset the unit. When the unit came back, the setting was all gone - reverted back to 'default' - e.g. No Alerts etc.

The only way to 'cure' the problem for me is to un-install and put 7.2 Complete back on. Then I can choose whatever setting and the setting sticks even after soft-resets.
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    hmm, they stick just fine for me. I'm using beta3. The only time we wipe out the settings is at install time.
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    hannip,,
    HKLM System\State\Hardware Ringer does not exist on my 6800. It has Bluetooth, Camera, CameraEnabled, Cradled, Handsfree, Speaker and Wifi.
    Ok, as I suspected. I'll just check for existance of that reg value and if it doesn't exist I'll assume the ringer is on.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    yeah web i also using a 750 and my setting stay the same after a soft reset...umm after you set your setting do you return to menu and exit out using the exit on the menu...hope this helps...
  9.    #1529  
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    hey sling is this update only for 6800...or should us 750 users also use this update??? so far so good with beta 3...thanks
    There is nothing in beta 4 for the 750 so you can skip this one if you want Rino808.
    beta 4? hannip just sent me beta 3 an hour ago. lol. man you guys are too fast.

well i was in a wedding rehersal (how ever you spell it) and couldn't install until now.

well, it's working perfect for me. no more vibe. good job guys. now to work on the device.mscr. i think it would be cool for the non carrier devices to install with plugin verson. let me work on something. lol.

i do have a party tonight and a wedding tomorrow, but i wanna play to. lol.

good job agian, cody
    unless you guys got something else you want me to work on.
    hehe, well the "beta 3 w/fixes" I sent you Cody is actually beta 4.

Cody, Sling and I are having a conference on eVC tomorrow if you want to join the fun. The goal is to set up the environment and learn how to modify and build the AC exe.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    unless you guys got something else you want me to work on.
    One thing you could work on is integrating wowthatisrandom's vibrate (silencer) functionality into TA. You could even set the HKLM System\State\Hardware Ringer value based on the vibrate setting so it works exactly like the treo hardware switch, but on the 6800.

He (wowthatisrandom) has already suggested that we integrate this into TA so we have permission.

You could code it up in a way so that only non-treo devices have this feature available.
    Last edited by hannip; 07/06/2007 at 09:16 PM.
  16.    #1536  
    Evc Confrence....Cody you must join the fun.
    I also hope you hop back on board the team.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    thanks hannip and sling...hey cody i also got to attend a wedding tomm...you know everyone is going crazy to get married on 07-07-07....lol...i fly out to maui tonight...but i will take my computer with me to keep up to date...hey guys how hard or easy is evc???
    Quote Originally Posted by Rino808 View Post
    thanks hannip and sling...hey cody i also got to attend a wedding tomm...you know everyone is going crazy to get married on 07-07-07....lol...i fly out to maui tonight...but i will take my computer with me to keep up to date...hey guys how hard or easy is evc???
    eVC can be easy or hard. It depends on what you want to do and whether there are helper functions or classes available to make it easier. I've written many of the MortScript functions in eVC to make it familiar for those that know MortScript. Without that it would be pretty difficult for someone without c++ experience to pick it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    No No! Its perfect! Absolutely perfect! Please dont change the layout, or if you have to change it, please keep the original flavor as an option!
    I think you might be on to something Sling. Today I skipped riding the bike because of the storms (which turned out to be a 30% chance). I would have risked it
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    hmm, they stick just fine for me. I'm using beta3. The only time we wipe out the settings is at install time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rino808 View Post
    yeah web i also using a 750 and my setting stay the same after a soft reset...umm after you set your setting do you return to menu and exit out using the exit on the menu...hope this helps...
    I used the "exit" on the menu.

No doubt this situation may be unique to my device. Short of doing a hard-reset, I appreciate any suggestions - e.g. a registry removal or some files that need to be removed by hand when doing an uninstall? I suspect that the uninstall of 7.2 Complete via "remove programs" was not done completely which barred my device from loading any other version (FYI, this happened once to me when I tried to roll back from 7.2 to 6.x).

Thanks.