Page 76 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2666717273747576777879808186 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2146
    I just want to let you know that in the configuration menu I had voice and caller ID alerts set to on, using the billboard plugin from the home screen when I select view curret setting it tells me that they are set to off. I changed them to off in the configuration menu and now the billboard plug in view current setting screen tells me they are on...Is this right? I have a Treo 750
    hehe, when the menu says Set .. On it means if you select it you will turn it on cuz it's currently off. After you set it On the menu will change to say Set ... Off.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    sounds like a treo 750 OS issue lol.TA just reads the call count in the reg...It does not put it there lol

UPDATE...
    hmm.....I will bite tongue lol
    I did some testing trying to recreate the call count after softreset and did on 3rd try.After I sent sms message to treo I got the 100367 call count blinking in display with sms .
    Everything was fine after I dismissed call count and it worked like norm.
    We will work on making that softreset fix
    Yep, same weird count bug on my Verizon 700wx as well.

Everything else working great in 8.2 beta 2 so far!
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    ok. i thought it might have something to do with treo alert checking the vibe switch first to see if it was on vibe.

what would i be looking for, in the reg, to overcome this?

and yes, i think that in the "check the device at install thing" would be an awesome idea. that would halp new users figure things out.
    Check to see if HKLM System\State\Hardware Ringer exists. If it doesn't we can just assume it's on.
  5.    #1505  
    Quote Originally Posted by levinda View Post
    Yep, same weird count bug on my Verizon 700wx as well.

Everything else working great in 8.2 beta 2 so far!
    I just got finished with a hard boot on my PC starting fresh.When I get the tools uploaded to work on the exe i will fix that issue with a couple more that Ive found and repost.
    Last edited by slingbox; 07/05/2007 at 05:56 PM.
    Awesome. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    thanks sling...hey i thought you were going on a VACA from mortscripts....lol great job again...
  8.    #1508  
    THANK HANNIP.I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET EVC/SP4 TOOL TO WORK ON MY PC YET.

UPDATED TO BETA 3 WORKS PERFECTO
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1473
    Last edited by slingbox; 07/05/2007 at 09:20 PM.
  9.    #1509  
    How About a new xcast layout

11p>80*F(Pre 80% Cloudy)
    Last edited by slingbox; 07/05/2007 at 10:27 PM.
    No No! Its perfect! Absolutely perfect! Please dont change the layout, or if you have to change it, please keep the original flavor as an option!
  11.    #1511  
    Rich the only thing the above layout is missing is the low temp but giving you your chance of precipitation .There are times when the current layout says

Storm+9p

What is the chance of storms???...hmm Ive had that displayed and it never stormed .I then take a look at weather channel and the chance of storms is 20%...
    I don't like carrying around a raincoat & umbrella with 20% chance of storms.

examples,

11p>75*F(Prcip.40% Cloudy)

11p>99*F(Prcip.10% Sun)

11p>20*F(Prcip.80% Snow)

11p>80*F(Prcip.70% Storm)

11p>80*F(Prcip.100% Rain)
    Last edited by slingbox; 07/05/2007 at 11:25 PM.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    awesome song just d/l'ed it gonna play with it tonight...btw is the changes to forecast in this beta 3???
  13.    #1513  
    Nope But It Needs To Be In The Completed Ta Build
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    awesome..btw sling i know that some peeps are gonna say that when they install the new beta 3, they are gonna tell or ask you if they are installing beta 3 due to that it will ask if you wanna install beta 2...i know its a typo...ohh and the missed call count is fixed...mahalo...
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    No No! Its perfect! Absolutely perfect! Please dont change the layout, or if you have to change it, please keep the original flavor as an option!
    I like the current layout also, but Sling has a point so we should provide multiple Xcast layouts along with the original imo.
    sling, does the latest work with the 750 (your post doesn't list it)? Also, where are my icons?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  17.    #1517  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    sling, does the latest work with the 750 (your post doesn't list it)? Also, where are my icons?
    ooooppppps
    Yes it,s 750 frindly..I fixed list.You icons have no been built because my PC was screwing up.I did a hard boot last night and all is well now.I must download all software I had on board/Icon software and start from scratch.You will have them soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Rino808 View Post
    thanks sling...hey i thought you were going on a VACA from mortscripts....lol great job again...
    lol. that's what he always says.

hannip/sling. ok, to start backup on the project, and to figure out why the vibe is alsays going of with the reminder.wav, what are somethings i should check? where should i start? i dont belive it's in the exe. i think it has something to do with the checking of the vibe switch which the 6800 doesn't have.

where do you guys suggest i start?

cody
  19.    #1519  
    take the Vibe reads out on the alerts.mscr,vmail.mscr and remind.mscr
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post

lol. that's what he always says.

hannip/sling. ok, to start backup on the project, and to figure out why the vibe is alsays going of with the reminder.wav, what are somethings i should check? where should i start? i dont belive it's in the exe. i think it has something to do with the checking of the vibe switch which the 6800 doesn't have.

where do you guys suggest i start?

cody
    I suggest that you start by answering the question I asked before. lol

Does HKLM System\State\Hardware Ringer exist on the 6800?