Page 74 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2464697071727374757677787984 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2146
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    hmm, that's on the 750 right? Does it happen when you dismiss the alert?
    So how is your beta working on the 6800?
    Just a little bit of fine tuning needed.
    I have one TA issue that really isnt an issue with TA. Basically it does not recognize my flexmail notifications whatsoever. Either does SPB mobile shell grrr. It may be feasible to write a script to check for flexmail notification in the registry
  4.    #1464  
    yes I will post 8.2 beta 1 this evening.I need to fix a couple wavs.Im alos going to try to post a 7.2 silver edition PC issues
    Last edited by slingbox; 07/03/2007 at 10:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
    I have one TA issue that really isnt an issue with TA. Basically it does not recognize my flexmail notifications whatsoever. Either does SPB mobile shell grrr. It may be feasible to write a script to check for flexmail notification in the registry
    It should for the LED alert but won't for email counts since flexmail doesn't write that to the same place as Poutlook...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    It should for the LED alert but won't for email counts since flexmail doesn't write that to the same place as Poutlook...
    Thats the exact behavior actually. It might be easy to write another mortscript to read contents of one part of the registry and write to the poutlook one... Perhaps...

EDIT:I cannot find a registry entry for flexmail so this may not be possible
    Last edited by volwrath; 07/03/2007 at 10:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rino808 View Post
    hey sling i encountered a problem with 7.2 complete...when the phone is on the charger and i get an alert...etc missed call, sms, vm...the phone freezes...cant wake the screen up and gotta do a soft reset...dunno what makes it do that but it never did that with 7.2 beta 7....just letting you know...hope this helps in the 8.2 built...
    Rino, I can't recreate this on my 750. I'm wondering if there is some conflict with some other software or maybe you've just got your device in a hosed state. Try uninstalling all versions of TA, soft reset and reinstall and try again. If that doesn't work backup and hardreset to see if it still happens.

Is anyone else seeing a hang when an alert comes in while charging on their 750?
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    i have wx. will 8.2 allow me to turn on/off bluetooth from the today screen like 6.2 did? that function seems to be missing from 7.2
    Quote Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
    Thats the exact behavior actually. It might be easy to write another mortscript to read contents of one part of the registry and write to the poutlook one... Perhaps...

EDIT:I cannot find a registry entry for flexmail so this may not be possible
    Yeah, I don't know where it gets written to, if at all.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  10.    #1470  
    Quote Originally Posted by nydog View Post
    i have wx. will 8.2 allow me to turn on/off bluetooth from the today screen like 6.2 did? that function seems to be missing from 7.2
    yes
  11. 2sa
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nydog View Post
    I really liked the bluetooth in 6.2 as well...but I have since changed to 7.2 with a combination of crazy eddies cdate...gives me access to the b/t icon.

However, if 8.2 includes it again, I am sure I can save some space by using it as a package instead.
    Device: 700wx,4G SD Card
    Service: VZW

When I get my PPC just the way I want it.....what happens next?
  12.    #1472  
    Sorry guys.
    Im going to drop the 8.2 and 7.2 silver tomorrow or Thursday.Pc is getting the hard boot tonight .Im having issues getting eVC++w/sp4 installed on my pc so I can make changes to the 7.2 AC.exe for silver.
  13.    #1473  
    Current Devices below that Can use Treo Alert 8.2 beta 8,

(TREO 700wx)
    (TREO 700w)
    (TREO 750)
    (HTC 6800)
    (HTC 6900<Currently working on "Active call bug " fix for 6900 device 11/26/07)

What is TREO ALERT???
    An app with the total size of 400.3 kB which is very very lite on your treo keeping it running smooth giving your Treo Alert features that were unheard of a few months back.
    This is the first WM Treo app to offer led blink colors,Orange and red as well XCAST WEATHER , VOICE ALERT REMINDERS FOR-missed calls with call count,sms,email, voice mail,Timer feature giving you the flexibility to set alerts to start and end when needed,voice caller ID reminder that tell you the last phone# that has called you....I could keep on going with the outstanding features this app provides but this post would run out of space.

1-5 star Performance Rating Beta builds Posted below.

==========================================================
    Treo Alert Pro 8.2 beta 1 = Performance rating(4 Star)

1)This version gives you choice between carrier plugin or full plugin view.
    The setting is located in config menu/display settings.

2)Removed wav tones form settings menu.Using beep sounds..This is a beta guys.I have not made up my mind on it yet.Update 7/4/07..Were going to stay with beep sounds in setting menus.

3)Changed led blinks.all pendings have fast blink
    missed call = red fast blink
    sms/email = orange fast blink
    vmail = green fast blink

4) welcome wav tone when installing only plays on install.Soft reset away when ever you want.The treo alert wav tone wont wake you up anymore lol

5)What the heck happened .I was on vacation from mortscript

WE WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY 4th
    UPDATED TO BETA 2 VERSION = Performance rating(4 Star)

Added,

1)More Beep Sounds to alert setting menus

2)New (View Current settings) Layout

3)BT Change made not to take you into menus.One tap on and off.

7/5/07
    UPDATED TO BETA 3 VERSION = Performance rating(4 Star)

ADDED

1)Fixes whacky email count on soft reset.

2)Also fixes conflict with phoneweaver (hopefully).

7-6-07
    UPDATED TO BETA 4 VERSION = Performance rating(4 Star)

ADDED

1) All blinks now fast (only affects treo 700 series)

2) Assume ringer is on for devices that don't have HKLM System\State\Hardware Ringer reg value. (fixes 6800 always vibe bug).

ADDED

1) Supports vibe on non-treo devices = GOOD JOB CODY.
    2) Removed LedUp since it's really not needed anymore. Using MortScript Vibrate instead.
    3) Use zbop's latest billboard that supports dynamic plugin menu and fixes bitmap colors = Thanks Z.
    4) Changed install program to use billboard from the start if not a treo or if hidelogo is enabled.
    5) Use full month name if using billboard.

ADDED

1) (Set Reminder Sound ) tab added to (Alerts Configurations menu).This feature lets you change the wav sound for pending reminder.when you choose the Set Reminder Sound tab a menu will pop displaying wav sounds in sounds folder. Scroll down to the windows folder and wav sounds will be displayed there as well.Choose the sound you want to hear as your reminder and your set.You can see what reminder sound you have active by viewing..(View current settings) in main menu.
    2)Updated VIBRATE.MSCR for 6800 mogul users

ADDED
    led color selection in Alerts Configuration
    All TreoLED colors/blink styles are included. They are:
    green-solid
    green-strobe
    green-blink
    green-blink-fast
    green-blink-turbo
    red-solid
    red-strobe
    red-blink
    red-blink-fast
    red-blink-turbo
    orange-solid
    orange-strobe
    orange-blink
    orange-blink-fast
    orange-blink-turbo
    red-blink-slow
    green-blink-slow
    orange-blink-slow

disclaimer: Only Treo 700 series devices are fully supported. The Treo 750 will only show a selected color if TreoLED supports it on that device. Defaults are chosen for colors and devices not supported.

Ive been very busy at work and I would like to thank Hannip && Cody for picking up my slack.Hannip put alot of time into this build and it shows with his eVC write.This build is the best yet
    Thanks Again Paul
    Phil C

ADDED,
    1) Eliminated the stability problems. No more runaway led's.

2) Added selectable events to be reminded of.
    The events are selected under the Alerts Config. You can turn off and on an event such as voicemail and watch the led turn on or off in realtime with the setting.

WHAT WILL BE ADDED COMPLETING THE 8.2 BUILD

1)A feature called (TIME STAMP). This feature gives you verbal confirmation on what time your last pending was received

This app cost you nothing. It's using a great tool called mortscript.
    Please Feel free to Donate.
    Paypal donation is located under main menu on left side of page in link below.
    www.sto-helit.de - MortScript

TA Development Team,
    Codyppc
    Hannip
    Sling

========================================================
    Xcast Mod
    Cody added some great features into xcast app

link
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=150417

=========================================================

Treo Alert Pro 800W Version
    Compatible with,
    (TREO 800W)

link
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=2050

NEW- Treo Alert Pro For Treo Pro
    Compatible with,
    (Treo Pro)

Link
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...-treo-pro.html

Treo Alert Pro 8.2 beta 8 cab.

Compatible with,
    (TREO 700wx)
    (TREO 700w)
    (TREO 750)
    (HTC 6800)
    (HTC 6900)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by slingbox; 03/22/2009 at 11:41 PM.
    Downloading now and about to install on my 6800...thanks for the early gift!

EDIT: Got it installed and the Today plugin works beautifully on the 6800 in landscape as well as portrait. The battery battery, ram and signal meters now work correctly (sweet).

As you know, the 6800 doesn't have a carrier plugin, but you can get one if you install the HTC Home Plug. The carrier plugin then works, but the space it has to work in is much less because the way that plugin implemented the date in it, so it cuts off the end of the text (see 1st pic below). Therefore, its better to use the today plugin you provided (2nd and 3rd pics).

I did find one bug in relation to the 6800. When I click the today plugin and choose "set bluetooth off", it brings up a comm manager screen I have not seen so far on the 6800. It looks like the one from the Treo, but doesn't look like the comm manager on the 6800 (see 4th pic with error message).

This is currently using about 16k memory, which is very good. Thanks again you guys for the great work.

I do have one question. What would it take to have control over the height of the plugin window as well as the font size?

EDIT 2: The new version fixed an issue I was having with LED alerts while using a 3rd party device lock. When I would lock and power down/suspend my 6800, a new email alert would cause the LED to flash orange 5-10 times then go back to the normal green flashing service LED. With the new 8.2 installed, the LED continues to flash orange like it should.

NOTE to 6800 Owners: This app will flash orange for all alerts because our LED is different than the Treo series.

EDIT 3: Try this out to disable the Service LED on your 6800 - SLO-Mo 1.0 - http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...82#post1302282
    Last edited by stroths; 07/04/2007 at 04:54 PM.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  15.    #1475  
    let me know what you think about just having the beep sounds in the settings menu.Do you like them?Should there be more or less of them?back to voice wavs in settings menu?Do you think the dispalys for the full plugin view need to be spread out???
    Sling && hannip need feed back
    Last edited by slingbox; 07/03/2007 at 09:32 PM.
  16.    #1476  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Downloading now and about to install on my 6800...thanks for the early gift!

EDIT: Got it installed and the Today plugin works beautifully on the 6800 in landscape as well as portrait. The battery battery, ram and signal meters now work correctly (sweet).

As you know, the 6800 doesn't have a carrier plugin, but you can get one if you install the HTC Home Plug. The carrier plugin then works, but the space it has to work in is much less because the way that plugin implemented the date in it, so it cuts off the end of the text (see 1st pic below). Therefore, its better to use the today plugin you provided (2nd and 3rd pics).

This is currently using about 16k memory, which is very good. Thanks again you guys for the great work.

I do have one question. What would it take to have control over the height of the plugin window as well as the font size?
    The text is no longer cut off in the carrier plugin.It all fits looking very pretty.So both plugin choice are outstanding now.

Update correction,
    The carrier plugin view has no cut off of text on the 700wx/w 750 series treos.

When it comes to the height of the full plugin.You got me.It,s a Z creation,Codyppc was on the project before he went 6800.hannip would have that answer more then likly
    Last edited by slingbox; 07/03/2007 at 10:10 PM.
  17. 2sa
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Very nice work!!...very clean install and set up...this verson has all the best from the previous....Overall height of app seems smaller on screen which is good and is centered on the screen...I really like the Today Billboard plugin as this will allow me to remove the TA icon from the Start menu....Dropdown gives me instant B/T settings and On/OFF. AND....application is smaller than the old one+cdate that I was using.....Outstanding.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 2sa; 07/03/2007 at 10:11 PM.
    Device: 700wx,4G SD Card
    Service: VZW

When I get my PPC just the way I want it.....what happens next?
  18.    #1478  
    hannip you got new treoset.mscr in your aol inbox
    8.2 is the best version so far. Install was very easy on my 700w. Best feature - NO LAG!!! Keep up the good work!!
    Disregard my request for a smaller today plugin height. I figured out how to create a today plugin that pulls the carrier like using the freeware rltoday (link) and I can specify the height and center it. It works great in conjunction with what you have done. You all may want to look into it as the forums for rltoday are full of today plugins with mortscript integration. It would really improve upon what you are able to do with the today plugin and Treo Alert. In attached a copy of the skin.xml (renamed to .txt) that I setup for the today plugin I created in case you are curious.

NOTE: 6800 Questions Below - Others disregard as this isn't an issue on the Treo.
    EDIT: Question for you. In playing around with ledoff.exe, I learned that I can disable that annoying green flashing service LED by executing "ledoff.exe off". However, it will come back eventually and it usually does it when I wake up the device. Any ideas of how to incorporate something in TA that would disable the service LED? If I could figure out how to determine if the LED is flashing, I could probably write a mortscript to do this.

EDIT 2: I may have figured out a way. I modified the nled script to use treoled and added it to the notification queue to run on wake up. If there is a current alert waiting it does nothing. If one is not waiting it runs Treoled.exe off (see attached).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by stroths; 07/04/2007 at 12:27 PM.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer