Page 73 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2363686970717273747576777883 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2146
    will this application work for my 8525 as well?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
  2.    #1442  
    I don't think the 8525 reg will work with TA.I know codyppc was messing around with changes in TA regreads to make it happen.
  3.    #1443  
    hmm TA 8.2 Beta
    TA users are going to like this.
    6800 owners can join the fun
    Do you have a time frame for the 8.2 version?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  5.    #1445  
    It,s an all in one version.It may be dropped this evening
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    It,s an all in one version.It may be dropped this evening

Cool Beans!
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I've installed 7.2 COMPLETE version. So far it works quite well except one thing: the battery would report 0% when I wake up the screen. If I wait a few seconds and let it refresh itself, it would report the correct battery level.

It's not a big deal but I just want to report it. Mine is a Treo 750. Thanks.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    I am getting confuised over the version with carrier plug-in control and with a Today Screen plug-in.

The 7.2 Complete version seems to have only the carrier plug-in control.

The soon-to-be 8.2 is an "all in one" version - does that mean it will have both types of controls - user selectable?

Do I have it right?

Also, there was some talk of a displaying a "mute" status - is that now in the works, too?

Thanks so much for everything!!!!
  9.    #1449  
    Carrier plugin && full Plugin
    mutes not in beta.Maybe in final
    Carrier plugin && full Plugin
    mutes not in beta.Maybe in final
    Very, very cool!
    Thanks goes to Z for the updated TreoLedv1.2
    Many Thanks to hannip taking time out of his very busy work schudule to get TA 7.2 back online.

What is TREO ALERT,
    The first WM Treo app to offer the led blink colors as well XCAST WEATHER , VOICE ALERT REMINDERS FOR-missed calls,sms,email, voice mail.This is the first app that gives you voice caller ID reminder that tell you the last phone# that has called you.

1)New Carrier plugin Pending layout.All pending counts can be seen.No need for Hidelogo or added today plugin.
    Vmail Mcall=1 SMS=1 Email=1

2)Xcast settings added in config menu to control your update refresh

3)Updated led eVC write

4)Updated TreoLedv1.2...Thanks Z

5) For the 700 series
    New led colors when Treo is charging.
    Solid RED when battery is below 50%
    Solid ORANGE when battery is above 50%
    Solid GREEN when battery fully charged
    ================================

Led Alert pending Colors
    Miss call = RED BLINK
    More then one Miss call = RED BLINK FAST
    SMS/Email = ORANGE BLINK
    Voice mail = GREEN BLINK FAST

This App is built for the Treo 700 wx/w..750
    Like all software 3rd party apps don't always get along with each either.
    If you come across such difficulty a softrest works much of the time.If that doesn't do the job hard reset may be needed....hmmm If that fails TA should not be on your treo.
    I will post some user directions with screen shots and a basic TA trouble shoot tomorrow.

Enjoy

Hannip
    Sling
    hmm were is Codyppc..Oh yes.He is in 6800 land.No worries he will be back to his WX soon

well just to let you know, as i allready told hannip, i just bricked my 6800. lol.

hannip sent me a new treo alert version that was suppose to work on the 6800. well before i could install it to try it out i had to uninstall phonealarm. i know phonealarm? well sling, i'm sure your going to love this part, but when i uninstalled phonealarm it also uninstalled my rom. yes i couldn't get past the boot screen. on the boot screen it gives the rom version where it now says "r none".

the good part is when i ordered my 6800 thay sent me two. my return kit has not got here yet, so sprint just activated it. i am now up and running agian. lol.

little be known, i have only had it for 11 days. i have 19 more days. one more problem like this and it's gone.
    I don't think the 8525 reg will work with TA.I know codyppc was messing around with changes in TA regreads to make it happen.
    i dont know if the version hannip just sent me has been released yet, but he did say that he had someone testing it for him and that it was working. i have yet to install it. as you can see form the post above i am having some issues tonight. i need to re set up everything first. i will test my tommorrow.

my point... if this works on the 6800 it should work on the 8525. basically the same thing.

cody
  13.    #1453  
    Cody..Good to see you man
    Sorry to hear about your 6800.... Phone Alarm hmm not good.
    Your WX wants to be Re connected
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I installed Treo Alert Pro 7.2 complete - it's a fantastic app!

But I get this error message sometimes:
    "Script file not found '\Storage Cards\Program Files\TREO ALERT\Xcast.mscr'"

It doesn't seem to affect anything as the weather stuff still works on my Today screen, and the LED alerts work fine as well. Just wanted to know what was up with the error message.
  15.    #1455  
    did you install on sd card??
    Quote Originally Posted by bender29 View Post
    I installed Treo Alert Pro 7.2 complete - it's a fantastic app!

But I get this error message sometimes:
    "Script file not found '\Storage Cards\Program Files\TREO ALERT\Xcast.mscr'"

It doesn't seem to affect anything as the weather stuff still works on my Today screen, and the LED alerts work fine as well. Just wanted to know what was up with the error message.
    That's what you call a "normal error". hehe. No really it's just MortScript saying the script is not available yet since your sd card is slow getting going. It just sits and waits for it to be available and then runs it. No harm no foul.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    hey sling i encountered a problem with 7.2 complete...when the phone is on the charger and i get an alert...etc missed call, sms, vm...the phone freezes...cant wake the screen up and gotta do a soft reset...dunno what makes it do that but it never did that with 7.2 beta 7....just letting you know...hope this helps in the 8.2 built...
    hmm, that's on the 750 right? Does it happen when you dismiss the alert?
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    sorry umm yeah hannip its with the 750, well i cant dismiss the alert...it hangs when i get an alert when the phone is hooked up tot the charger...
    Any update on posting 8.2?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer