Page 71 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2161666768697071727374757681 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2146
  1.    #1401  
    Thanks
    You beat me too it Zbop. Sweet avatar Sling
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    I just took a look at this code and it's similar; we are using the same underlying mechanism (the lower-level LED driver), but passing completely different different values

We aren't even using the same driver ioctl number, as I am using 0x80020004 and their code is using 0x80020008.

If their code is more general-purpose and works on a larger set of phones, I'll be glad to change it, but they don't have blink working yet right? Unfortunately, I don't have a 750 or 6800 to test it either, so cody sounds like a good project for ya
    Sorry for taking so long to reply. It's been one hell of a long week at work. So interesting. What if we use your values with their address? I could test it on my 750. Their address seems to be correct for the 750/hermes and maybe other HTC devices. What do you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Sorry for taking so long to reply. It's been one hell of a long week at work. So interesting. What if we use your values with their address? I could test it on my 750. Their address seems to be correct for the 750/hermes and maybe other HTC devices. What do you think?
    Hah, yeah we already tried that

If you recall, the first test binary I sent you for the Treo 750 yielded nothing except for a vibrate. That binary was actually using the same ioctl number (0x80020008) that they used and my values. The second binary we tried was modified to use 0x80020004 and the same values.

There are 5 integers in play and although I was using the first two, they are using the 3rd and 4th integer, but they don't correspond to the same thing. I think that between you and cody, if you try various combinations on these, you'll eventually find it. None of that will help the 700w* series phones of course since they are missing that LED driver, but maybe it will work for a larger set of HTC phones. I'd do it myself, but...
    Hey sorry guys that I haven't been active for the last 24 hours or so. Got tied up with a bunch of stuff. Sounds like Levinda did the tests and helped confirm what was needed. Do you still me to test the files you sent me or are you good to go?

Looking forward to 7.2 update. Way to go guys! Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by scubaduba View Post
    Hey sorry guys that I haven't been active for the last 24 hours or so. Got tied up with a bunch of stuff. Sounds like Levinda did the tests and helped confirm what was needed. Do you still me to test the files you sent me or are you good to go?

Looking forward to 7.2 update. Way to go guys! Thanks.
    I think we're good on the LED stuff... Thanks!
  7.    #1407  
    Many thanks to hannip for working the TA.exe with much lack of sleep this evening.
    It looks like the final 7.2 will be released tomorrow TA fans
    You will not be disappointed.

Phil C
  8.    #1408  
    Thanks goes to Z for the updated TreoLedv1.2
    Many Thanks to hannip taking time out of his very busy work schudule to get TA 7.2 back online.

What is TREO ALERT,
    The first WM Treo app to offer the led blink colors as well XCAST WEATHER , VOICE ALERT REMINDERS FOR-missed calls,sms,email, voice mail.This is the first app that gives you voice caller ID reminder that tell you the last phone# that has called you.

1)New Carrier plugin Pending layout.All pending counts can be seen.No need for Hidelogo or added today plugin.
    Vmail Mcall=1 SMS=1 Email=1

2)Xcast settings added in config menu to control your update refresh

3)Updated led eVC write

4)Updated TreoLedv1.2...Thanks Z

5) For the 700 series
    New led colors when Treo is charging.
    Solid RED when battery is below 50%
    Solid ORANGE when battery is above 50%
    Solid GREEN when battery fully charged
    ================================

Led Alert pending Colors
    Miss call = RED BLINK
    More then one Miss call = RED BLINK FAST
    SMS/Email = ORANGE BLINK
    Voice mail = GREEN BLINK FAST

This App is built for the Treo 700 wx/w..750
    Like all software 3rd party apps don't always get along with each either.
    If you come across such difficulty a softrest works much of the time.If that doesn't do the job hard reset may be needed....hmmm If that fails TA should not be on your treo.
    I will post some user directions with screen shots and a basic TA trouble shoot tomorrow.

Enjoy

Hannip
    Sling
    hmm were is Codyppc..Oh yes.He is in 6800 land.No worries he will be back to his WX soon
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by slingbox; 06/30/2007 at 11:41 PM.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    awesome sling...d/l'ing now...thanks again for all of your guys hard work...
  10.    #1410  
    Thanks Rino
    There more then likely wont be another version for 3 to 4 months so this is a keeper.
    Sling,

Did you guys fix the hanging issue with the alert not rotating?

Thanks,
    Rich
  12.    #1412  
    Yes.That problem was more then likely from the older version of treoled.
    Not to say that it may never happen.If it does give the treo a soft reset and all will be back to norm.
    6.2 let me do a display which did not include what reminder alert setting I was using. How do I set that up for 7.2?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
  14.    #1414  
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT View Post
    6.2 let me do a display which did not include what reminder alert setting I was using. How do I set that up for 7.2?
    Go to
    Treo Alert Main menu, Configuration ,Display configuration , Alert Selection
    I still get an occasional ATT across the top even though I set it to only show the VM MC EM SM line....

And it doesn't center like it used to but I am really nitpicking! sorry!

Great work!
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
  16.    #1416  
    nitpicking..no problem I hear it all the time
    Im sure it will cure itself with time.
    But I may take a look at that.I know there carrier line did read cingular on the 750 .The at&t carrier plugin change may have something to do with that.I will update you later on progress.
    When it comes to the display view being off center you are correct.Thats the way it,s built.the display views start from left to right
    Last edited by slingbox; 06/30/2007 at 11:57 PM.
    I think MVT is referring to the Cingular/ATT occasional display in the carrier line when the signal comes and goes. I see that too, but it is quickly replaced with the Treo Alert display.

The only thing that still bugs me about using the carrier line is when I'm roaming TA can't use the carrier line cuz the phone insists on displaying Digital Roaming. When I'm in central PA to visit my relatives there I have no TA display since there is no Sprint signal up there. I get vzw signal with Digital Roaming stuck in my carrier line.

This is the one reason why I think we need to still offer the billboard plugin option. I have already written the eVC exe to support either plugin option. I think we just need to figure out how to integrate the lite menu options with billboard so that we don't have to maintain two separate versions. This could be done by parameterizing TREOSET so that all of the main menu selections can be directly accessed from billboard. If I have time I'll prototype the 7.2 full with config option to choose the plugin to use and run it by Sling.
  18.    #1418  
    hmm..There is no way to beat the roaming display with write???
    The carrier plugin ignores any writes to the reg when there is no service or you are digital roaming or in flight mode. No way around it that I've found.
  20.    #1420  
    REG phonestatus..BlinkRoaming text Value 1 can be tweaked.We then have the AC fill the void.I will work on it.
    Paul did you look in the blank carrier name in RIL?
    hklm/Software/microsoft/RIL
    I added some text to display.we know that text did not display in plugin but it did no clear from reg either.When roam kicks in that is are window.
    Last edited by slingbox; 07/01/2007 at 12:47 AM.