Page 70 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2060656667686970717273747580 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2146
  1. #1381  
    Quote Originally Posted by levinda View Post
    I don't think I was having any issues with 7.2 other than the sound thing. I bet if I use 7.2 with the old TreoLED, it would work fine.

    Zbob, I'm happy to test anything you give me
    Levinda and scubaduba, check your PM's. I sent you guys two test programs to help isolate the problem with the Verizon 700wx. Thanks!
  2. #1382  
    Hey folks. Still loving the app! Curious though, as I may be missing something.. More than occasionally, I'll get a call that I can't take, and they'll leave a message.. say for example, I'm talking to a customer, and a friend calls. I dismiss the call and the voice mail, but TA continues to alert me that I have a vmail.

    Question is, aside from going into TA's config and disabling alerts, how do you acknowledge you are aware you have a vmail without listening to it and keeping TA from reminding you?

    Thanks again folks; you're providing a great service for our community!!
  3. #1383  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Levinda and scubaduba, check your PM's. I sent you guys two test programs to help isolate the problem with the Verizon 700wx. Thanks!
    Fortunately the results were clear.

    Test 1 showed that only the orange LED is the culprit. The solid orange and strobe orange are fine, but any of the 4 blink speed optins kill the sound.

    Test 2 showed the sound always dies right in the middle of stage 2. If I the cycle the radio to revive sounds, stages 3 thru 10 all work fine.

    Thanks for your work zbop! Hopefully this will aid in the cure
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
  4. #1384  
    Quote Originally Posted by levinda View Post
    Fortunately the results were clear.

    Test 1 showed that only the orange LED is the culprit. The solid orange and strobe orange are fine, but any of the 4 blink speed optins kill the sound.

    Test 2 showed the sound always dies right in the middle of stage 2. If I the cycle the radio to revive sounds, stages 3 thru 10 all work fine.

    Thanks for your work zbop! Hopefully this will aid in the cure
    BTW, just to double check, I ran your test 2 .mscr files for the green and red LEDS as well. As expected, there were no issues.

    Strange the solid orange and strobe orange don't kill the sound, but the blinking oranges do.
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
  5. #1385  
    Quote Originally Posted by levinda View Post
    Fortunately the results were clear.

    Test 1 showed that only the orange LED is the culprit. The solid orange and strobe orange are fine, but any of the 4 blink speed optins kill the sound.

    Test 2 showed the sound always dies right in the middle of stage 2. If I the cycle the radio to revive sounds, stages 3 thru 10 all work fine.

    Thanks for your work zbop! Hopefully this will aid in the cure
    Hey that's great that we have some info now. I'll need to check the code and see if there is any way to fix this. Thanks!
  6. #1386  
    Trying hard to figure out which is the current build of the complete program (not just the lite one).

    I'd like to try the version that includes the today plugin that shows how many emails, sms's etc. are up there.

    Thanks in advance...and sorry for being late to this party.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
  7.    #1387  
    No need for today plugin.We are able to fit all alert pend blinks in the carrier plugin.It will be available in the 7.2 final this weekend.
    The new layout will look like,

    Vmail Mcall=1 SMS=1 Email=1

    It all fits in carrier plugin and can be seen

    If you use the status setting in display (S) it will no longer be seen when you have pendings.
  8. #1388  
    Well, the layout of 6.2 Beta Full looks plenty nice to me...with hidelogo to make the Carrier line disappear.

    If there is a better version of that coming this weekend, all I can say is SLING baby!
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
  9. #1389  
    Quote Originally Posted by levinda View Post
    Fortunately the results were clear.

    Test 1 showed that only the orange LED is the culprit. The solid orange and strobe orange are fine, but any of the 4 blink speed optins kill the sound.

    Test 2 showed the sound always dies right in the middle of stage 2. If I the cycle the radio to revive sounds, stages 3 thru 10 all work fine.

    Thanks for your work zbop! Hopefully this will aid in the cure
    Levinda, I posted a new version and just sent you PM. I think it may be fixed now, can you give it a try?

    Thanks!

    Z.
  10.    #1390  
    Thanks Z
  11. #1391  
    No problem! Hopefully this does the trick.

    Man, if it's what I think it is, it's completely weird, but wait until we hear back from Levinda.
  12.    #1392  
    Quote Originally Posted by btrippy View Post
    Hey folks. Still loving the app! Curious though, as I may be missing something.. More than occasionally, I'll get a call that I can't take, and they'll leave a message.. say for example, I'm talking to a customer, and a friend calls. I dismiss the call and the voice mail, but TA continues to alert me that I have a vmail.

    Question is, aside from going into TA's config and disabling alerts, how do you acknowledge you are aware you have a vmail without listening to it and keeping TA from reminding you?

    Thanks again folks; you're providing a great service for our community!!
    You must listen to Vmail before it clears from pending alert.
  13. #1393  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    No problem! Hopefully this does the trick.

    Man, if it's what I think it is, it's completely weird, but wait until we hear back from Levinda.
    Wow, you are fast zbop. Your new test does work, in that the orange LED options do not kill the system sounds anymore!

    One strange thing is that some of the other LED options (green and red) seem to make the sound file play twice in a row in your LEDDebug1B version. Your first version only made them play once. The orange options only make the sound file play once, as expected. Not sure if that is important or not.
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
  14. pteezay's Avatar
    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    #1394  
    for some reason my caller i.d. announcement does not announce the phone number when I miss a call....can someone please advise?
  15. #1395  
    Quote Originally Posted by levinda View Post
    Wow, you are fast zbop. Your new test does work, in that the orange LED options do not kill the system sounds anymore!

    One strange thing is that some of the other LED options (green and red) seem to make the sound file play twice in a row in your LEDDebug1B version. Your first version only made them play once. The orange options only make the sound file play once, as expected. Not sure if that is important or not.
    You too, my man!

    I didn't make any changes to the green/red LED code and no changes to the script, so I would chalk that up to buffered input. At least in earlier versions of MortScript this was a real problem.

    I think it is a red herring, but if you get a chance can you double-check it?

    Turns out this was just an extraneous bit set in one of the ASIC registers. I observed a 0x7 (00000111) vs. a 0x3 (00000011) state change between orange and green/red when I was snooping the hardware state, so I had assumed it was necessary to get the orange to work. Turns out that bit was unnecessary and didn't do what I thought it did. Not sure why it only causes issues with Verizon 700wx phones, but anyways...

    Thanks Levinda!
    Last edited by zbop; 06/29/2007 at 09:51 AM.
  16. #1396  
    Sling, sent ya PM with link to the new version...
  17. pteezay's Avatar
    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    #1397  
    My voice caller id cannot be selectwed to turn on...i have a treo 700wx from sprint.....can someone tell me why? I'd really like to utilize that feature. thanks
  18.    #1398  
    Quote Originally Posted by pteezay View Post
    My voice caller id cannot be selectwed to turn on...i have a treo 700wx from sprint.....can someone tell me why? I'd really like to utilize that feature. thanks
    You must have the alert setting on status (2) , (3) or (4) then turn on caller id reminder.
  19.    #1399  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Sling, sent ya PM with link to the new version...
    Just download.Hannip is going to make a couple great changes to the AC.exe this evening. I hope to post 7.2 tommrow afternoon with new treoled
  20. #1400  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Just download.Hannip is going to make a couple great changes to the AC.exe this evening. I hope to post 7.2 tommrow afternoon with new treoled
    Cool. Nice avatar

Posting Permissions