Page 68 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1858636465666768697071727378 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2146
    Ok I've been testing this and trying to nail down more details. I do think there might be some coorelation with the brighter LED maybe. If I have my version of 6.2 running with just Reminder & Vibe all seems to be fine. The audible voice alert seems to be working flawlessly for missed call alert and email alert. System sounds keep working.

But if I change the alert settings to include the LED and get an email before a missed call all system sounds go dead.
    Sorry guys... here's another problem. After the audible email tone is heard and the TA begins flashing the LED red for email notification I go respond and view the email. This of course turns off the flashing red LED but the regular green LED to indicate that the radio is active never comes back on.

If I then get a new email the LED will flash properly again but there are still no system sounds and no audible TA sounds.

However if I get a phone call and don't answer it the LED is activated again and all system sounds and TA audible alerts are activated again.

And this process just keeps repeating itself.

So what is different about email alerts that screws everything up?
    and just to clarify, the green LED to indicate radio on never works again until I either soft reset or just cycle on/off the radio.

Sorry for all the posts but I hope they are helping.

Thanks!
  4.    #1344  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rino808 View Post
    hey guys i got a question, well i am still running 7.2 evc for my 750 without any problems...should i load the updated 6.2 or am i fine with the 7.2???
    If 7.2 is working for you Rino your good to go with no need for 6.2 lite 2 .
    I Pulled it because more then a couple users were having issues .I don't like to leave the user out in the cold.when I can get a grip on the AC.exe to get the fix needed I will re post for all to enjoy.The 7.2 is an excellent build!!!!
    It just needs some attention.

Phil C
  5.    #1345  
    Quote Originally Posted by scubaduba View Post
    and just to clarify, the green LED to indicate radio on never works again until I either soft reset or just cycle on/off the radio.

Sorry for all the posts but I hope they are helping.

Thanks!
    You may want to discontinue the use of TA scub if none of the builds are working for you.I cant change anything in the 6.2 because it,s working for 95% of the users.It would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack and it may very well be your device.
    Sorry

Phil C
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Hey sling,
    If people are still having issues with this version, do you think it might be the LED code? I don't think it is, but I guess it's possible something in the new low-level code is dorking up the sound.

If you want the older version of TreoLED (minus the brighter blink and fast blink modes), I can dig it up again. If Scubaduba and Levinda can reproduce it, you could slip them the older version and see if it changes the behavior. I seriously doubt there is anything in your TA code that is "killing" all system sounds.

Levinda, Scubaduba what hardware/OS build are you guys running?

Z.
    I'd like to try the build you are referencing with the older version of TreoLED. It's worth a shot. It seems like my problems are related to the LED somehow because everything else works. But the LED is all messed up.

I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
  7.    #1347  
    WM Treo 700WX/W , 750

Treo Alert Pro 7.2 Full Complete

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1408
    Last edited by slingbox; 06/30/2007 at 09:45 PM.
    So the summary is that there's just something wrong with many of our Treo's? It seems there are three of us in this thread that are reporting similar problems. I'm just trying to understand here what you are saying. There is something wrong with the cirtuit board on my Treo?
  9.    #1349  
    When it comes to many of the treo's being 3 hmm Scub that's not many users having the same problem you are.There will be a tick here an there but all in all the 6.2 build is doing the job for 95% of the users.keep in mind That's an estimate off of 237 downloads here in TC with 28 at ppcgeeks.Even if it was at 80% success rate That still would be considered fantastic.
    Some apps don't work for all users unforunatly but thats the game trying software out on are PPC.

Phil C
    Ok... bummer.

For what its worth, I noticed another problem. When I get a missed call and the person leaves me a voicemail I am not able to actual click through to get the voice mail. I.E. using the left button to click notifications and then click "voicemail". I can click it but nothing happens. So something with TA is also removing that functionality from my phone. The only way to actually get the voicemail is to call myself and then go into voicemail. Strange...
  11.    #1351  
    Yes that is an issue for a couple users of the 7.2
    The device gets a small crash due to AC.exe-eVC write .Thats why 7.2 was pulled temporally.
    If you are having the same issue on the 6.2 hmm it may be time to get your device checked at you local Sprint or verizon store
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    slingbox: i installed 7.2 but saw post #1351 and thus installed the 'new' 6.2. It seems that the settings do NOT stick. I changed the settings to LED Alert Only, Timer 7am-11pm, and turned the Timer ON. After soft-reset, the settings reverted to the default! I tried uninstall and re-install and did not help. I just want to let you know.

Thanks.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by webedc View Post
    slingbox: i installed 7.2 but saw post #1351 and thus installed the 'new' 6.2. It seems that the settings do NOT stick. I changed the settings to LED Alert Only, Timer 7am-11pm, and turned the Timer ON. After soft-reset, the settings reverted to the default! I tried uninstall and re-install and did not help. I just want to let you know.

Thanks.
    Umm.. I tried to put the '6.2 COMPLETE' version back. The settings do not stick for this version either. Is there anything else that I should try besides uninstalling (via Remove Programs)? Thanks!

FYI: After I put 7.2 beta 7 back, the settings do 'stick'. (Settings don't stick even with 7.2 beta 6. Weird).
    Last edited by webedc; 06/26/2007 at 01:14 PM.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    When it comes to many of the treo's being 3 hmm Scub that's not many users having the same problem you are.There will be a tick here an there but all in all the 6.2 build is doing the job for 95% of the users.keep in mind That's an estimate off of 237 downloads here in TC with 28 at ppcgeeks.Even if it was at 80% success rate That still would be considered fantastic.
    Some apps don't work for all users unforunatly but thats the game trying software out on are PPC.

Phil C
    Sling,

The 6.2 Lite 2 you posted has the same issue for me. I think we may have to consider the real possibility that it is the new zbop's newest treo Led version doing something.

To review:

- 6.2 Lite original = no problem
    - 6.2 Lite silver = problem
    - 6.2 Lite 2 = problem

Now the ONLY difference between the 1st and the other two is the new LED version, right? I think the fact that the Treo thinks it is in headset mode (no speaker sounds, but headsets wired or BT work fine) is the key to figuring out the problem.

Scubaduba and RichT, can you guys download the 6.2 silver edition and original Lite 6.2 and confirm you have the same issue with that version as Lite 2, but that you do not have it with original 6.2 Lite, which had the old LED version? Also, confirm the sounds do work if you use a headset.

Also, RichT and Scubaduba, what is your hardware and OS? Mine is a Verizon Treo 700wx with OS 5.1.195 (build 14932.2.2.2)

Let's try and figure out what our three phones have in common? Are they all VZW? What software do we all use?

I think with some logic, we can get to the bottom of this and get Slingbox and Hannip's fantastic TA program to work for all of us. It is really a work of art and I can't wait to figure this out, so I can use the new LED version!
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    thanks sling, i got a dumb question...i normally use [3] for the alert setting...what does [4] give me...i know it says all reminders but what is all reminders...and what is its functions...thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by levinda View Post
    Sling,

The 6.2 Lite 2 you posted has the same issue for me. I think we may have to consider the real possibility that it is the new zbop's newest treo Led version doing something.

To review:

- 6.2 Lite original = no problem
    - 6.2 Lite silver = problem
    - 6.2 Lite 2 = problem

Now the ONLY difference between the 1st and the other two is the new LED version, right? I think the fact that the Treo thinks it is in headset mode (no speaker sounds, but headsets wired or BT work fine) is the key to figuring out the problem.

Scubaduba and RichT, can you guys download the 6.2 silver edition and original Lite 6.2 and confirm you have the same issue with that version as Lite 2, but that you do not have it with original 6.2 Lite, which had the old LED version? Also, confirm the sounds do work if you use a headset.

Also, RichT and Scubaduba, what is your hardware and OS? Mine is a Verizon Treo 700wx with OS 5.1.195 (build 14932.2.2.2)

Let's try and figure out what our three phones have in common? Are they all VZW? What software do we all use?

I think with some logic, we can get to the bottom of this and get Slingbox and Hannip's fantastic TA program to work for all of us. It is really a work of art and I can't wait to figure this out, so I can use the new LED version!
    I'd be happy to help.

Here's my hardware and OS which is the same as yours on a VZW Treo700wx:
    OS 5.1.195
    Build 14932.2.2.2

I'd be happy to try other builds of TA. So far I have tried these which is the title of the CAB's:
    TREOALERT PRO 7.2 LITE BETA
    TREOALERT PRO 6.2 LITE COMPLETE

So it seems that I need to try 6.2 silver edition and original Lite 6.2 correct? Where do I download those? I'll try both ASAP.
  17.    #1357  
    Try this,
    Download the 6.2 silver.after installed take the TREOled.exe file out of TREO ALERT folder and save.after you have saved that exe file uninstall the 6.2 silver and install the 6.2 complete.Drop the TREOled exe file you saved into the treo alert folder and do a softrest.These action will let us know if the updated treoled is the issue.If everything works as should we then can take a look into the AC.mscr file in the silver.
    Ok. Will do. But can you direct me to a place to download the 6.2 6.2 silver edition?
  19.    #1359  
    In the mortscript forums you will see this thread.There is a paper clip icon attached to this thread.Tap the paper clip icon and all of the version will be displayed .The silver download is second from the top
    Quote Originally Posted by scubaduba View Post
    Sorry guys... here's another problem. After the audible email tone is heard and the TA begins flashing the LED red for email notification I go respond and view the email. This of course turns off the flashing red LED but the regular green LED to indicate that the radio is active never comes back on.

If I then get a new email the LED will flash properly again but there are still no system sounds and no audible TA sounds.

However if I get a phone call and don't answer it the LED is activated again and all system sounds and TA audible alerts are activated again.

And this process just keeps repeating itself.

So what is different about email alerts that screws everything up?
    Scuba, just to let you know with the new Treo Alert you wont have the green led flashing for radio signal it has been discussed before in this thread. People have asked for it and hannip and sling said they would look into adding it back in later.