Page 65 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1555606162636465666768697075 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2146
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Did codyppc send you here nsxprime lol
    lol. does that sound like something I would do? ok, maybe. lol.

I don't know if it will work or not. stroths for this site also got a 6800 and pm'ed me about it. he said he installed it and everythin.g worked except the leds. he said he installed 7.2. I don't understand because that version writes to the carrier bar. the 6800 has no carrier bar. hmmmm. any how I didn't try that version but I did try the plugin version and it installed but the battery and signal reg reads were saying something weird. I got the plugin saying my battery was 30% when the phone it self said 70%. I kn.ow that we we're reading a part of the reg for this stuff. I want to use the normal commards like batteryststus() or what ever it was. I just remember seeing that stuff in the mort manual. you could call battery level, signal, ect. I don't think those worked with the treo's so we had to go with reg reads instead of just the comands.

I don't know about the led thing though. it looks as if there is a way to disable the service led, but you also loose vibrate. that type of thing is more for hannip and zbop. may there will be a smarty like that on the 6800 .

at worst I think it would be simple to do a reminder 1.1 type thing. just audio alerts. the 6800 already does led alert for all the notifications. you can't choose color, but you can choose which one you want to flash and for how long. It's an option in the sounds and notifications part of wm6.

I have no time to play much for a week or so due to work being swamped. what ever happens it won't be soon.

plus.... the tools that hannip sent use to work on the exe... welll there are no drivers available for vista. I downloaded the three he sent in the email,but the very first one wouldn't load.

cody
    Cody, I did not install 7.2...it was actually 6.2 beta 1 I believe. I was looking at the wrong version when I messaged you...sorry about that.

@hannip
    Try not to think too much about the HTML email I am currently getting
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    What a fairweather friend. lol, j/k Cody. (he'll never read it anyway. He's long gone)

i read that hannip. i nice to see what kind of friends i really have. i guess you never know until there talking about you behind your back.

Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post

What version are you using? If you are using Cody's "full" version it does not use the eVC speed improvements. If you are using 7.2 then switch to beta 7.

That might be a bit tricky. So does it also disable the vibrations from TA?
    i said in my post above this that i thought he said he was using the 7.2 version, but it looks that i was wrong. the only version that i could see working on other devices would be a plugin version since the others dont have carrier bars. i think the battery thing and the status stuff is too easy. if the mort commands dont work i could find the new regs pretty easy. it's the darn led thing that we would need to overcome. but like i said before... the 6800 already has led control.
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    @hannip
    Try not to think too much about the HTML email I am currently getting
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Cody, I did not install 7.2...it was actually 6.2 beta 1 I believe. I was looking at the wrong version when I messaged you...sorry about that.
    i see that now. makes since... lots of versions
    from the manual....

x = BatteryPercentage()

x = TotalMemory()

x = FreeMemory()

ect. ect.

we never used those before. maybe now we can make it easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    i read that hannip. i nice to see what kind of friends i really have. i guess you never know until there talking about you behind your back.
    hehe, I knew that would get your attention. lol

i said in my post above this that i thought he said he was using the 7.2 version, but it looks that i was wrong. the only version that i could see working on other devices would be a plugin version since the others dont have carrier bars. i think the battery thing and the status stuff is too easy. if the mort commands dont work i could find the new regs pretty easy. it's the darn led thing that we would need to overcome. but like i said before... the 6800 already has led control.
    Strohs found a carrier plugin for the 6800 in case you missed it.
    from the manual....

x = BatteryPercentage()

x = TotalMemory()

x = FreeMemory()

ect. ect.

we never used those before. maybe now we can make it easier.
    Don't the TotalMemory and FreeMemory already work on the 6800? We do use those in AC mscr. I'll look into implementing the BatteryPercentage call in eVC and also find one for signal strength.
  9.    #1289  
    hmm
    that's right. we did use the memory one, but the battery on didn"t work....

alertcontrol.mscr...

H = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\State\Phone", "Signal Strength", )

BTT = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\State\Battery", "Percentage", )

memory = (FreeMemory ())
    Tmemory = %memory% * 1/1000

i do remember first trying the mort way, but ended up finding the reg string.
    ok, i have started the ta project operation mogul.

here is what i have got with just a short time doing. like i said before the battery, signal, status thing was easy. i replaced the BTT = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\State\Battery", "Percentage", ) with BTT = BatteryPercentage () and it worked. the signal was still the same but i found a different string. instead of H = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\State\Phone", "Signal Strength", ), which works, there is also a H = RegRead ("HKLM", "System\State\Phone", "Signal Strength raw", ). the raw string would show a 66 when the normal one just shows 60. no biggie. we could just leave that as 60. the RegRead ("HKLM", "System\State\Battery", "Percentage", ) doesn't even have a "percentage".

i loaded the 6.2 full version and sent my self a test email. when the notification came in, everything got super slugish. i mean it takes 30 -90 seconds to open up a window. even after i dismissed the notification. i did go to "HKLM", "System\State\Shell\Notifications\Active and CLSID was there, but i never got a two minute reminder. with a soft reset i did get the device to run smooth agian, until i get another notification.
    i ran ledup and it said it detected 2 leds. when i ran the test, the only change i could get was ... LEDup 0 1 turned the status green flash to orange and LEDup 0 2 the same thing. wm6 already did this orange flash when notification. if fact it was nice that the user could choose either voicemail, missed calls, email, or sms.

i think the project would better to just figure how to enable the "repeat" in the sounds and notifications. lol.

cody
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    FYI about my problem with no having any voice alerts...I had Phoneweaver installed and even when I had disabled the profiles component of the program I still wasn't getting any voice alerts...now the prog is uninstalled and the voice alerts work again...anyone using a "profile" type program that works with TA?
    well I did it. in less than 30 minutes, I found a way to ENABLE the repeat in "sounds and notifications". yes. let me pull out my treo when I get home and comfirm I can do it there as well.

wow
    I also stoped the flashing led. hmmm
    I also stoped the flashing led. hmmm
    Let us know if it stayed stopped after getting a call or sms. That's what I think started mine flashing green again. Also, check to make sure the vibration still works.

If you fixed that, you just did something in 30 minutes that people have been working on for a very long time with the other HTC devices. We'll have to promote you to the Mogul Guru Supreme

If you play around with the current lite version, it might help with the sluggishness you are seeing. It also updates the carrier line in the HTC Home Plugin.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Cody, I changed the eVC version to get the battery percentage from a function call now also. It works on the treo and I bet it works on the 6800 just like with the MortScript function. Let me know what you had to do to get the 2 minute reminder to work and any other changes that need to go in.

And when you get a chance do a search on your device to let me know how to identify it as a 6800 from registry values. Take a look at devices.ini for examples.
    There is a minor bug in alert handling. On my device, I pretty much always have some unread e-mails. If a reminder goes off or when Sprite Backup notifies me the backup is complete, TA shows me the number of unread e-mails for, I think, my Outlook acount (I also have an AOL acount).

Just an FYI. Not a serious bug.
    Last edited by westronic; 06/24/2007 at 12:22 PM.
    i want to download the new version but when i save it it does not save like a the cab files used to via winzip. i have the old version on my 750 already but want the new one. what am i missing to get this on my 750? sorry i am not very good at this
    Quote Originally Posted by RadMonkeyX View Post
    i want to download the new version but when i save it it does not save like a the cab files used to via winzip. i have the old version on my 750 already but want the new one. what am i missing to get this on my 750? sorry i am not very good at this
    You could:

1. Download it to your desktop and then move it over to a folder on your device or SD Card via ActiveSynch.

2. You could e-mail to yourself on your device, then save it to a folder somewhere on your device and run it.

Personally, I have a "cab files" folder on my SD Card that I use for such things. Very handy as it stays in place even after a hard reset.

I hope this helps.
    yeah, i know how to get it to my treo. i am an *****, i just figured out what i was doing wrong