Page 61 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1151565758596061626364656671 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2146
    Hmm, that's what I thought. I downloaded at home and at work, from your comcast link or the other link. Still said "install unsuccessful". I moved the file to the memory and installed without an issue. It was probably just my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by eenballer10 View Post
    i have sprint & have Treo alert installed & works great & i love the program. I was trying to install on my friends 700wx with verizon but it won't install. does it not work with verizon phones??
    yes, this works on verizon as well.
  3.    #1203  
    TA works on any WM Treo
    Quote Originally Posted by eenballer10 View Post
    i have sprint & have Treo alert installed & works great & i love the program. I was trying to install on my friends 700wx with verizon but it won't install. does it not work with verizon phones??
    Working great on my Verizon 700w.
  5.    #1205  
    What is TREO ALERT,
    The first WM Treo app to offer the led blink colors as well XCAST WEATHER , VOICE ALERT REMINDERS FOR-missed calls,sms,email, voice mail.This is the first app that gives you voice caller ID reminder that tell you the last phone# that has called you.

I pulled 7.2 beta because of device lock up bug.It has been replaced with a version of 6.2 with updated treoled.exe file giving brighter led blink color.

This Build may not work on the Verizon 700 wx/w
    We are working on the fix.

==========================================
    6/30/07 NEW 7.2 VERSION

WM Treo 700WX/W , 750

Treo Alert Pro 7.2 Full Complete
    LINK BELOW,

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1408

==========================================
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by slingbox; 06/30/2007 at 09:43 PM.
    And my favorite new feature: Rotating display options.

Check out the long date display option. It changes languages when you change your region.

Oh, and you can use city codes for Xcast if you don't have a zip code.

See this post for how to find your city code.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1110
    Last edited by hannip; 06/19/2007 at 06:01 PM.
    Sling:

You may want to consider forgoing the zipping of this in the future - the cab file is already compressed and not much is gained by zipping it up.

I'll let you know if I spot any issues.
    No plug-in? 7.2 is using the carrier line again?
  9.    #1209  
    I gain 1kb
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic View Post
    Sling:

You may want to consider forgoing the zipping of this in the future - the cab file is already compressed and not much is gained by zipping it up.

I'll let you know if I spot any issues.
    And given the fact that you can now upload .cab files directly onto TC whereas before you couldn't
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  11.    #1211  
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic View Post
    No plug-in? 7.2 is using the carrier line again?
    In title The key word is lite
  12.    #1212  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    And given the fact that you can now upload .cab files directly onto TC whereas before you couldn't
    I will fixeee
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    I'm sure Cody will release a full version when ready. I'll make the eVC version work for both lite and full.
  14.    #1214  
    TA lite will be no more.It will be called Treo Alert Pro.The TA plugin setup can be added on as a extension and chosen from the config menu.If you dont want the plugin any more unload it and all the rest stays

I missed that. Whoops.

Works great, BTW. So far, so good.

I look forward to the "full" version with the plug-in
    TA lite will be no more.It will be called Treo Alert Pro.The TA plugin setup can be added on as a extension and chosen from the config menu.If you dont want the plugin any more unload it and all the rest stays
    Cool. Good choice, I think.
  17.    #1217  
    Having the main App and add on just makes it more easy for the user saving confusion for something else.Is it lite or is it full will be no more
    Hey Sling just got your PM, was away for a while with work. Just loaded beta 5 and this is awesome. Hey Hannip your right about the rotating display, that is so cool. Just want to say thanks for all of the all nighters and hard work on this.
    P.S Just want to say thanks also to Zbop for all he has done with the LED colors and the Billboard plugin and everything else I forgot to mention
  19.    #1219  
    Watch out for the TA UFO hehe
    Hint...can you see it
    hehe, don't be driving when you find the TA UFO or you may crash.

btw, the eVC AC can now perform double duty for full/lite and takes the following parameters.

skipIntro
    useBillboard
    version=7.2

Sling let me know your thoughts on the merge of the lite/full and how you want it to work.