Page 60 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1050555657585960616263646570 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 2146
    hmm, maybe we could just change the notification bitmask for the events that TA monitors while the timer is on to not play a sound. That's pretty harmless and easily fixable.
  2.    #1182  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Sure you can use my stuff, uhh, but I wouldn't recommend it

Silencer is pretty heavy-handed in order to suppress all sounds and vibrations, and I think if you start taking over too much control you're bound to start running into PA-type of complications (just my two-cents).
    agreed
    Notification flag Value Description
    NOTIF_SOUND 0x00000001 Sound notification.
    NOTIF_VIBRATE 0x00000002 Vibrate notification.
    NOTIF_FLASH 0x00000004 ROM notification.
    NOTIF_MESSAGE 0x00000008 Message notification.

And we already know the notification guids. It would be easy to add a config for the user to set sound and/or vibe off when timer is active. Something to consider. The user can do it now through sounds & notifications in the meantime.
  4.    #1184  
    This is a mode Edition of the 6.2 version.It,s Built for the WX/W with enhanced LEd function= Silver Edition.I did take Xcast out of this build based in he 6.2 pro version so if your a TA XCAST USER OR A
    750 TREO OWER THIS BUILD IS NOT FOR YOU.
    You will find the red,orange and green l e d much brighter with more noticeable blink rate letting you know you have a pending awaiting grabbing your attention.
    When you download and do your first test call to see that pretty L E D .
    Pass a thanks to zbop for he made it a reality on your treo.The led thread can be found at link below,
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=143313

To the 750 owners we have not forgot about you so no worries.when we figure out the enhaced led on your device it will be added.

TA TEAM,
    Codyppc
    Hannip
    Sling

Updated- LEDv1.1
    Enjoy

This build does not work on the Verizon 700 WX/W
    We are working on the fix
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by slingbox; 06/26/2007 at 07:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    This is a mode Edition of the 6.2 version.It,s Built for the WX/W with enhanced LEd function= Silver Edition.I did take Xcast out of this build based off the pro version so if your a TA XCAST USER OR A
    750 TREO OWER THIS BUILD IS NOT FOR YOU.
    You will find the red,orange and green l e d much brighter with more noticeable blink rate letting you know you have a pending awaiting grabbing your attention.
    When you download and do your first test call to see that pretty L E D .
    Pass a thanks to zbop for he made it a reality on your treo.The led thread can be found at link below,
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=143313

To the 750 owners we have not forgot about you so no worries.when we figure out the enhaced led on your device it will be added.

TA TEAM,
    Codyppc
    Hannip
    Sling
    Sling, did you use the TreoLED v1.1 from the first one I uploaded, or the second one? Just checking...
  6.    #1186  
    Taken care of
    Last edited by slingbox; 06/09/2007 at 03:59 PM.
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Nice job on the LEDs zbop.

The only thing is, where did the today plugin go?

I have installed/uninstalled it twice and get no today plugin, or no way to select it???
  8.    #1188  
    LITE version does not use a today Plugin.The LITE version uses the carrier plugin.The FULL version uses the today plugin
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Ah OK, it would help if I remembered these things.
  10.    #1190  
    heheh no problem we all forget sometimes
    Quote Originally Posted by budney View Post
    Nice job on the LEDs zbop.

The only thing is, where did the today plugin go?

I have installed/uninstalled it twice and get no today plugin, or no way to select it???
    Thanks budney, wait till ya see the "other" LED modes, heheh
    (from what I can tell they haven't been added yet)
    I'm new to Treo. I just got a 700wx from Sprint. There seem to be a few versions on this thread. Can someone help me? Is the newest one on page 43, message #842? TA Pro 5.8?

is this TA Lite 6.2 a different version or one that I can use concurrently with the TA Pro 5.8?

Are there any pictures on this thread? Thanks. I can't wait to do more with the phone.
    I do belive that the 6.2 lite version, just a few post up, is the most current - up to date, version. there is also a second version, the 6.2 full version, that is available is a different thread here in the mort forum. that version has pics in post for of it's thread. the lite version has pics as well.

it would be cool if everything was put in the first post of the thread.

good luck and welcome to treo land.
    the full version can be found here http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...23&postcount=4

it still has one small bug in it that should be fixed soon.

the post does have pics as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    the full version can be found here http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...23&postcount=4

it still has one small bug in it that should be fixed soon.

the post does have pics as well.
    Thanks Cody. I can't wait to try it.
    I installed the 6.2 full version. what do I do after it's installed? I can't find the program anywhere?
    i have sprint & have Treo alert installed & works great & i love the program. I was trying to install on my friends 700wx with verizon but it won't install. does it not work with verizon phones??
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapa55 View Post
    I installed the 6.2 full version. what do I do after it's installed? I can't find the program anywhere?
    Never mind. I was installing from the storage card and that does not work. You have to install from the system memory, then install TO the storage card. My bad

Thanks! I just need to set it up to my liking. Looks great so far.
    That's odd. I install from my storage card all the time. Just don't put the cab in the destination folder when you are installing or you might run into problems.
    all my cabs are on the sd card. i install all of them from the sd card. i then choose where to install them from. big difference between where you install them from and to. from doesn't matter.

good luck