Page 59 of 108 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859606162636469 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2146
  1.    #1161  
    yeah me as well.It,s a cool feature.
    I have the code ready to try out the new blink speeds.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I have the code ready to try out the new blink speeds.
    You have PM...
    Dude, turbo blink is insane! lol

Working great on the 700wx. Gonna see if I can blow up my 750 now.
    Dude, turbo blink is insane! lol

Working great on the 700wx. Gonna see if I can blow up my 750 now.
    Heheh, yeah I think there is actually another speed that's faster, but c'mon...

Hope you have the insurance, lol.
    well, the only options that work on the 750 are red-solid and green-solid. The rest of them lock up the device and blank out the screen in a nice slow fade to white.

Edit: well orange-solid doesn't lock up the device, but no orange led is lit either.
    zbop, sling, cody, check your mail
    Bummer.

Seriously, I really don't know why they had to make that device so different than everything else. If I had some info on the ASIC and the I/O layout I could make it work, but I haven't seen that info anywhere. I think HTC keeps it proprietary except for platform developers
    I've been gone for a while, so my apologies if this has already been asked, but does anyone notice that every second or two, when TreoAlert is running, the 700 kind of stutters a bit. I've noticed it over many occasions, from typing on the keyboard to playing solitaire to graphic stutters with slingplayer. To make sure I wasn't going insane, I opened up Notes and just started drawing circles over and over. Sure enough, every second or two, it would stutter. If I remove the startup link and soft reset, it doesn't occur...

Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    thread hijack....

what do you guys use for antivirus protection?

i have none and need some. speaking for pc of course.
    I've been using AVG Free on all my PC's for years. It's so much better than anything I paid for in the past. That combined with a good antispyware solution and you should be solid. I've never been infected with anything.

free.grisoft.com
    Last edited by kaiguy; 06/06/2007 at 03:42 AM.
    TA does most of it's processing every other second. There must be some system call during that time that locks the display. I'll look into it.
  11.    #1171  
    hmm
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    I have the alarm timer on to start at 7am and off at 11pm but I still get audio alerts in the middle of the night...is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?
  13.    #1173  
    If you have the timer turned on you will get no alert from TA.You can see if it is turned on by selecting, view current setting located at the top of the TA main menu.
    Quote Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
    I have the alarm timer on to start at 7am and off at 11pm but I still get audio alerts in the middle of the night...is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?
    TA doesn't turn off the normal system alerts if that is what you are referring to. That might be something to look into added however.
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    TA doesn't turn off the normal system alerts if that is what you are referring to. That might be something to look into added however.
    What does it turn off then? I think it would be VERY cool to be able to turn all sounds/vibration off during certain times...
    What does it turn off then? I think it would be VERY cool to be able to turn all sounds/vibration off during certain times...
    It currently just turns off Treo Alert reminder beep and voice reminders and led. We could also turn off all system sounds during that time. I know zbop has a silencer app that does that. Maybe we could scriptjack his code (with his permission of course).
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    It currently just turns off Treo Alert reminder beep and voice reminders and led. We could also turn off all system sounds during that time. I know zbop has a silencer app that does that. Maybe we could scriptjack his code (with his permission of course).
    So what am I hearing during the night then? Is it possibly the WM5 email notification sound or is TA supposed to override that?
    here is what i did in my profile scripts.

since i use push email... email was allready set not to go off in the middle of the night.

as far as sms's going off in the middle of the night i just set my sleeping.mscr to change the sounds to (registry)...

RegWriteString "HKCU","ControlPanel\Notifications\{283E0018-E5C9-44e4-9864-4C4ADED3BC3}","Wave" , \Windows\No Sound.mid

this is for the threaded sms app.

then in the morning i had my wakeup.mscr re-write the reg back.
    So what am I hearing during the night then? Is it possibly the WM5 email notification sound or is TA supposed to override that?
    TA doesn't override the sounds & notifications as you have defined them so if you have email, sms, etc set to make a sound you will still hear them.

We could put a config option in TA to disable those sounds when the timer is on.
    Sure you can use my stuff, uhh, but I wouldn't recommend it

Silencer is pretty heavy-handed in order to suppress all sounds and vibrations, and I think if you start taking over too much control you're bound to start running into PA-type of complications (just my two-cents).