Page 57 of 108 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657585960616267107 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2146
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    I built very little in the 6.2 Full version cell
    what are you talking about. between you and hannip, you guys wrote it all. i just rearanged it. this full version is the same as the lite version. just writestring writes to a different place and i used Xsounds instead ssounds for the regread dword. that's about it.

dont blame this all on me. lol. it hannips and your fault too
  2.    #1122  
    nobody places blam hehehe we would all be guilty lol.
    Im just not sure with some of the values you added for sounds there or were.The basic premises of the script is the same yet very easily changed with a couple values working around.The Z-plugin and how it pulles the menus up hmmm you got me.I was on a scripting break all week when you were building the full version...by the way GREAT JOB IN BOLD CAPS
  3.    #1123  
    TREO ALERT 6.2 lite COMPLETE

Added features .A better built app bottom line.the scripting of this app is at a much higher write then ever.Alot of that comes from my skilled friend hannip.he -we put alot of time into this bad boy and all I can say it was well worth every minute.Many thanks to Zbop for digging up the led colors that are present in this app.This is the first WM Treo app to offer the led blink colors as well XCAST WEATHER , voice-miss call count,sms count, voice mail.this is the first app that gives you voice caller ID 2 min reminder that tell you the last phone# that has called you.This app sets the stage what the big boys/software devolpers should be providing us in the first place.We/The everyday WM users beat them to it once more.That says alot about Palm,Developrs and WM.Take a look and try to soak it in...heck ....Palm reps we know your out there watching.download the app,learn and give your faithful plam treo users what they deserve!!!!!If mortscript can be used to build this app im sure Palm/Devolpers and are friends at WM can ...by the way thanks mort for the tools This tool Mort provides us to build these apps cost us nothing as it cost you nothing to use the app.Why would mort build such a tool for all of us to enjoy hmm...because he cares.What does that say about user.the link below will say it all .feel free to give back to him with a donation.
    http://www.sto-helit.de/index.php?mo...ew&action=view

Missed call = red led blink
    sms && email = orange led blink
    Voice mail = green led blink

How to install,

Drop cab file on sd card or in your My documents and give it a screen tap.10 to 15 sec after it installs you will hear a welcome greeting.tap the icon located in your program menu and choose your settings.
    There is a pic below that gives you detail of what you will see and were to go to choose your settings.

Special thanks once again go's out to Zbop for his hard work on digging up the led for all to enjoy

We need user feed back.Please share how it works for you
    TA TEAM,
    Codyppc
    hannip
    sling

Ive been using this build for over a week with flawless results so now it,s time for you to enjoy
    It has more speed then any past build.
    More features then any past build
    The most stable build ever released.
    Now has voice alert for emal
    This is the finished build of the 6.2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by slingbox; 06/03/2007 at 08:13 PM.
    Just want to drop in and say thank you for all the versions and upgrades, this program gets better and better all the time!!

I love the LED and Voice's, I dont know any other program out there that offers this much ... for FREE!

Thanks again

Gerald in Mississauga Ontario!
  5.    #1125  
    very welcome Gerald
    Hey guys,

Wow, I've been gone for a long time. TreoAlert has really come a long way! It's AWESOME! And zbop tracking down the red/orange LED... outstanding! Man you guys have been busy.

Kudos to Sling, Hannip, Cody, and everyone else with their contributions to this great app!

PS. Is it normal for the orange led to kind of blink erratically at first, then go into a normal routine?
  7.    #1127  
    Yep..It gets a couple odd blinks then smooths out
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiguy View Post
    Hey guys,

Wow, I've been gone for a long time. TreoAlert has really come a long way! It's AWESOME! And zbop tracking down the red/orange LED... outstanding! Man you guys have been busy.

Kudos to Sling, Hannip, Cody, and everyone else with their contributions to this great app!

PS. Is it normal for the orange led to kind of blink erratically at first, then go into a normal routine?
    glad you like it. dont forget to try the full version as well.
  9.    #1129  
    hey cody do you still have a copy of the first version hmm what the heck did I name the first build
    TA 3.8
    If so throw me a copy.Im going to start a thread with just TA downloads and use the Two TA threads for comments ,build communication and so on
    hey cody do you still have a copy of the first version hmm what the heck did I name the first build
    TA 3.8
    The first version?

NLED.mscr

It's still there in the Fun with MortScript thread and you can still find remnants of it in ALERT_CONROL.mscr.
    TA 3.8
    If so throw me a copy.Im going to start a thread with just TA downloads and use the Two TA threads for comments ,build communication and so on
    i have nled, reminder 1.1 ta 2.6 and up. 3.8 i will send as soon as i get a chance.
  12.    #1132  
    hehehe Simple nled the good old days.It,s amazing how adding a reminder sound could make it perfection.
  13.    #1133  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    i have nled, reminder 1.1 ta 2.6 and up. 3.8 i will send as soon as i get a chance.
    TA 2.6 hmm I didnt know there was such a thing lol...How many version Have I droped lol
    hehe, and it hasn't changed since.
  15.    #1135  
    I'm in blur hannip.Ive been working for 17 hours straight .
    Coding? Are you having fun yet?
    it was 2.8 not 2.6. my bad.

i sent all the old ones i had.

nled
    reminder 1.1
    2.9 beta 3
    4.8.1 pro
    4,8,2 pro
    4.9 beta 2

i kept and ran most of the betas since i tested them. i dont have many of the actually release version. usually thay were the same just different name.
  18.    #1138  
    Nope working making the $$$$
    The coding fun will begin Saturday mourning
  19.    #1139  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    it was 2.8 not 2.6. my bad.

i sent all the old ones i had.
    Thanks codeman
    3.8 was my favorite, but you like 4.2 better.