Page 56 of 108 FirstFirst ... 646515253545556575859606166106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2146
    I already post it in another thread, sorry about it if it is disturbing.

----------------------------------------------

Can anybody know how to restore my original sounds? I uninstalled it, and voicemail, call and reminder has no sound. I can set voicemail, phone: known caller and reminder by myself, but the phone: unknown caller can't be set back. I can only assign a sound to it (Just like set a sound to reminder) and can't assign a ringtone anymore. The original setting interface is same as phone: known caller.

I know it must be a change in the registry. Can anybody point me somewhere before I spend another hour to dig the registry?

THanks in advance.

Update: Fixed by myself. Thanks anyway. I am looking for a very lite version which has no today plugin and voice files.

Good job.
    Last edited by cellneuron; 06/02/2007 at 11:46 PM.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    ok, here is the release of the "treo alert full version". this one has it's own plugin. this is beta one for the full version. this is basically the 6.2 lite version with a twist.

a link to download is here

this link is only good for 100 downloads or one week. that's all i get for free. if someone can host this file for us... please let me know.

preview of the 6.2 full version.

agian, this version has it's own treo alert plugin. you can position it anywhere you want on the today screen. now you can remove the carrier bar agian with "hidelogo" if you want, or use carrier bar for one of the other great scripts.

this new version has a bluetooth icon that will display the bluetooth state like the carrier bar did. this version you can tap the today screen plugin to get to the treo alert settings, and/or change the bluetooth on/off. all done with the dpad or stylus.

for those who now want to remove the carrier bar... you can remove the carrier logo with the hidelogo cab found here.

hope you guys are excited.

from the TA Team
    Nice job guys....hey Cody I sent you a pm
  3.    #1103  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron View Post

Can anybody know how to restore my original sounds? I uninstalled it, and voicemail, call and reminder has no sound. I can set voicemail, phone: known caller and reminder by myself, but the phone: unknown caller can't be set back. I can only assign a sound to it (Just like set a sound to reminder) and can't assign a ringtone anymore. The original setting interface is same as phone: known caller.

I know it must be a change in the registry. Can anybody point me somewhere before I spend another hour to dig the registry?

THanks in advance.
    I built very little in the 6.2 Full version cell but I will do my best to help you out so this problem can be solved.Correct me if im wrong...You uninstalled the full version and you can not change the OS alert sounds in the sounds settings menu???
  4.    #1104  
    Quote Originally Posted by blue0745 View Post
    Thanks Cody and all who assisted in this program.

Just wanted to let you know that I am having some minor problems with the Timer Settings. For some reason when I set timer settings it automatically turns all alerts off.

Let me play with it for a bit and I'll report back.
    This is not an insult at all..When building this app It happened to me on a few occasions lol
    When I set timer to start at 7am then turn off at 10pm...come to find out I had the timer active and it was 11pm so the timer was active and The timer disabled TA...
    untill 7am.Make sure you dont have timer active by vieing the current settings and alert time settings then let me know the outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    I built very little in the 6.2 Full version cell but I will do my best to help you out so this problem can be solved.Correct me if im wrong...You uninstalled the full version and you can not change the OS alert sounds in the sounds settings menu???
    Hi Thanks a lot.

Yes, there is no option to assign a ringtone, just the option to assign the sound.

I found the trick. Setting the option in the notification to "8000019" (hex) will have the ringtone while setting the option to "4000019" will only have sound.

I guess I clicked the "disable quickly" or "exit", then uninstalled, which didn't restore the original settings.
    Last edited by cellneuron; 06/03/2007 at 12:37 AM.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
  6.    #1106  
    That is a possibility Cell.
    Were going to move the Beta 6.2 full version to it's own thread tomorrow and have cody on the scene and get this issue resolved so no worries of this happening again if you choose to install/uninstall..This is The first TA beta full plugin version so there will be a couple bumps here and there but the will be resolved as quickly as possible.

Phil C
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron View Post

THanks in advance.

Update: Fixed by myself. Thanks anyway. I am looking for a very lite version which has no today plugin and voice files.

Good job.
    hmmm. nowhere in the treo alert app do we change the sounds for anything. so uninstalling wouldn't change anything either. there really is very little difference in the full version and the lite version.

for the ringer part, there are ring type and ring tone. and then for reminders there is just sound. the reg spots for ringtones are...

RegWriteString "HKCU","ControlPanel\Sounds\PlmORingTone1","Sound" , \Windows\Rings\
    RegWriteString "HKCU","ControlPanel\Sounds\PlmORingTone2","Sound" , \Windows\Rings\
    RegWriteString "HKCU","ControlPanel\Sounds\PlmORingTone3","Sound" , \Windows\Rings\

really, i dont see how ta could do this... we are know where neatr this part of the reg. i have installed and uninstalled this app over a hundered times in the past 3 weeks. seriously
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    This is not an insult at all..When building this app It happened to me on a few occasions lol
    When I set timer to start at 7am then turn off at 10pm...come to find out I had the timer active and it was 11pm so the timer was active and The timer disabled TA...
    untill 7am.Make sure you dont have timer active by vieing the current settings and alert time settings then let me know the outcome.
    funny that i see this today. my timer is set to go off at 10pm. last night i see i had a sms but my treo alert wasnt going off. i started freaking out. not knowing what the heck the problem was i remembered the timer. sure enough.
    Hi Everyone, I have a few questions,

1) How do i set TA's weather to get Mississauga Ontario Weather

2) seeing as we have to pay for our data, is there a way to turn this on or off OR do a Manual update when needed? (i see it keeps connecting even with the weather field blank)

Program works GREAT! now i do not have to run to the phone to see who is calling, just listen to hear the number!

Great Job!

Thanks

Gerald Mississauga Ontario....
    Sorry, at this time only zipcodes are supported, but we will add intl support to the to-do list.

Xcast is set up to request data every 15 minutes unless there was an error in which case it retries once a minute until successful. To turn off these data requests simply choose a different display option.

Edit: the next beta drop will let you enter a zipcode or city code. You can find your city code by going to this url.

http://xoap.weather.com/search/search?where=Mississauga

(replace Mississauga with your city name)

The city code is the value in quotes after "loc id=".

I'll put it on the to-do list to programmably look up the city code for you, but for now it will have to be done manually.
    Last edited by hannip; 06/03/2007 at 09:50 AM.
    Sling

I'll try that today and see if it works.

Another issue is that I do not get voice alerts when my device is turned off. Not that I got the voice alerts with any other version either but just thought I would advise in case it was not normal. I figure if when I initially receive a textM the phone wakes up and alerts me with my selected tone, why can't the voice alert?

Thanks again all.
  12.    #1112  
    Cool deal blue..
  13.    #1113  
    I Posted a New Thread to keep confusion between the lite and full TA builds.
    I will touch base with cody and move download link to the full version over to the TA full version thread.Please post any questions about the full build at link below,

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...87#post1273787

We need user feed back.Please share how it works for you.
    TA TEAM,
    Codyppc
    hannip
    sling
    Quote Originally Posted by blue0745 View Post
    Sling

I'll try that today and see if it works.

Another issue is that I do not get voice alerts when my device is turned off. Not that I got the voice alerts with any other version either but just thought I would advise in case it was not normal. I figure if when I initially receive a textM the phone wakes up and alerts me with my selected tone, why can't the voice alert?

Thanks again all.
    Blue are you saying you would like a voice announce when an event occurs such as an incoming sms, not just on the 2 minute reminder? I guess the idea was that if you don't hear the initial event then why annouce with voice also so you can't hear it. hehe.
    Hey Sling or Hannip, was just going to let you know. With beta 11 on my 700w I no longer get vibe alerts. I get them with beta 10 but not with beta 11. I tried loading beta 11 on my device and storage card still no vibe alert I get the audible and voice just no vibe. I then reloaded beta 10 and everything works. I have the alerts set to #4. Can 1 of you guys test and see if you get the same thing. Would appreciate it, other than that everything else works great.
  16.    #1116  
    The beta 10 and 11 are the exact same vib write.there is no diffrence at all.Why the 10 works and the 11 doesnt in your case..I could not tell you
    Sling the beta 11 that you have posted does not have vibe. I told you about that last week and gave you the fix, but I guess you wanted to see the download count climb.
  18.    #1118  
    heheh I must be using the beta 11,11,11,-2 lol..Ok that makes sence lol.I get so many updated/updated/updated cabs from your direction hannip it can get confusing.
    And yes there was a climb yet nobody metioned it..Good job kinger.
    No problem Sling. Thanks Hannip I thought I was going crazy. I been loading and unloading treo alerts not sure which version I have on there now Lol. Sling know how it can be with so many version and so many questions that your being asked and trying to answer for everyone. Keep up the good work. I see that Cody got a little stressed, hard not too when most of the problems are user error
  20.    #1120  
    lol you not going crazy we are kinger lol .That will soon come to an end when we finish this...how can I say the best script/app/TA version to ever use the mort.exe file.Then we can take a break and gain some much needed relaxation..God knows cody needs it and oh yeah me and hannip as well.