Page 55 of 108 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2146
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Ok, where is brand? I want him to try to complain about this UI. hehe. VERY nice! MortScript has definitely risen to a new level of coolness.
    that's just what i was thinking about. i didn't remember his name. i do hope he likes this one. the plugin really adds to the coolness.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Slingbox, codyppc, hannip - the cool dudes:

Suggestion: Would you update the 1st post in this thread whenever you release a new update? Since the thread is now 55 pages long the releases are now buried and are very difficult to locate.

Thank you ALL! Your dedication and vibes make a BIG difference in TC!
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    Quote Originally Posted by webedc View Post
    Slingbox, codyppc, hannip - the cool dudes:

Suggestion: Would you update the 1st post in this thread whenever you release a new update? Since the thread is now 55 pages long the releases are now buried and are very difficult to locate.

Thank you ALL! Your dedication and vibes make a BIG difference in TC!
    that's what I have been telling sling for a long time. a mod could change the title if need be and when new version was released it would be easy to find.

this is what a normal person would do, but then again... sling aint normal. lol.

maybe he'll listen to you.
  4.    #1084  
    Next time your telling me make sure your telling me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Next time your telling me make sure your telling me lol
    are you saying i never told you?
  7.    #1087  
    opps as seen by your post on 5/7/07 I updated post 1 on 5/14/07 hehe
    You then hopped on the love boat pretty much there after and I scipted in the 6.2 till 5 am in the mourning so sling was so tired he forgot to udate post 1 to the 6.2.It happens somtimes lol
    remember that since this is in the mort forum and the 700w/wx forum you have to to edit. lol. hopefully tonight you will be editing it agian anyhow when you add the 6.2 full version.
    moved
    Last edited by codyppc; 06/03/2007 at 01:21 PM.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    wow cody just d/l it and will test it today...awesome...
    Cody,

I have been out of the loop for a while, is there a full description of the different features of your alert? Can this be used in place of the carrier logo (I stopped using hidelogo & am stuck with the VZW notice).

Thanks,
    Rich
    remember. treo alerts is a 750 and 700 version all in one.
    Last edited by codyppc; 06/02/2007 at 06:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Cody,

I have been out of the loop for a while, is there a full description of the different features of your alert? Can this be used in place of the carrier logo (I stopped using hidelogo & am stuck with the VZW notice).

Thanks,
    Rich
    this version is in it's own plugin. you can move it where ever you want it on the today screen. now that treo alert is in it's own plugin, you can use hidelogo to remove carrier bar (like i use it), or keep the carrier bar (without hidelogo. some people may want the carrier bar ( i dont know why ) or want to use the carrier bar for a different script.

as far as discriptions.. you have many today screen views. bluetooth icons for bluetooth status. blue tooth on /off. and many more. just give it a try. it uninstalls very easy if you dont like it.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    I LOVE IT! AND NO IM NOT SORRY FOR THE CAPS! thanks so much to everyone who spent endless nights and hours on the computer! greatly apreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by kr3st View Post
    I LOVE IT! AND NO IM NOT SORRY FOR THE CAPS! thanks so much to everyone who spent endless nights and hours on the computer! greatly apreciated.

RIGHT ON. caps included
    And many new features to come.

Coming soon. Rotating display options and many more configurable options!
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    And many new features to come.

Coming soon. Rotating display options and many more configurable options!
    sounds yummy
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    very yummy.
  19.    #1099  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    ok, here is the release of the "treo alert full version". this one has it's own plugin. this is beta one for the full version. this is basically the 6.2 lite version with a twist.

a link to download is here

this link is only good for 100 downloads or one week. that's all i get for free. if someone can host this file for us... please let me know.

preview of the 6.2 full version.

agian, this version has it's own treo alert plugin. you can position it anywhere you want on the today screen. now you can remove the carrier bar agian with "hidelogo" if you want, or use carrier bar for one of the other great scripts.

this new version has a bluetooth icon that will display the bluetooth state like the carrier bar did. this version you can tap the today screen plugin to get to the treo alert settings, and/or change the bluetooth on/off. all done with the dpad or stylus.

for those who now want to remove the carrier bar... you can remove the carrier logo with the hidelogo cab found here.

hope you guys are excited.

from the TA Team
    Good job cody..running like a champ my friend
    Thanks Cody and all who assisted in this program.

Just wanted to let you know that I am having some minor problems with the Timer Settings. For some reason when I set timer settings it automatically turns all alerts off.

Let me play with it for a bit and I'll report back.