Page 49 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3944454647484950515253545999 ... LastLast
    seriously guys. for those who are having problems... if you opened up some of these scripts you would find that there is NO WAY IN THE WORLD treo alert could have anything to do with your speaker. voicecommand as well. no way will it effect it.

the uninstall isn't any worse than other apps. that's why there are app like memmaid. to remove the unused/left over files and clean up the registry.
    and the ui you speak of.... hmmm... for the simple script use it was designed for it is pretty amazing that we can even give you a ui or choice menu. we have taking these simple scripts and went way beyond what it was made for.

I guess it just no for everyone matt.
    This program sounds great. I do have two questions though:

Will it work on my Sprint Treo 700wx?

Also, does it make a noise if I miss a call/text/etc or blinking lights only?

Thanks,

KCHruby
  3.    #963  
    Quote Originally Posted by KCHruby View Post
    This program sounds great. I do have two questions though:

Will it work on my Sprint Treo 700wx?

Also, does it make a noise if I miss a call/text/etc or blinking lights only?

Thanks,

KCHruby
    KC
    Reminder sounds and led blinks are had with all pending.It was built with the 700wx so enjoy
    Yes, works perfectly on the Sprint 700wx.

It has a configurable reminder chime or vibe that will go off every 2 minutes until you dismiss the notification.
  5.    #965  
    When a thread gets as long as this one sometimes goodies are hard to find.
    6.2 Beta 10 can be found.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=930

We need user feed back.Please share how it works for you
    TA TEAM,
    Codyppc
    hannip
    sling
    works great for me.
    man, am still waiting in anticipation for the 750 patch to be out
    working fine for me now that I've replaced the email CLSID with Flexmail's .

One minor issue is on the View Current Settings BigMessage..you've got some leading } showing up...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  9.    #969  
    Working perfect for me as well with no glitchs.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    working fine for me now that I've replaced the email CLSID with Flexmail's .

One minor issue is on the View Current Settings BigMessage..you've got some leading } showing up...

Scotty, are you using the cab I sent you with the flexmail mod or your own? I just wanted verification that mine was working for you before I gave it to Sling for distribution. Check your mail.

btw, I think Sling put in the } intentionally. Right Sling?
    Are there any VZW 700wx users that are using 6.2 beta10? Is the carrier line being updated correctly now?
    hannip, just got your email and will check it out. I modded my own version
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    wow, i just got home, loaded the new treo alert files on my pc, and opened them up to take a look.

talk about re-writing a script (alert control for example). i dont even recognize it anymore. i use to be able to read slings work, but it now looks like a foreign language. lol

i was going to start working on making my treo alert "pluging version" more of a full version of the lite version. i was wanting to put the timer, led colors, and view settings, in there. all 3 of those things are newer than may 18th. when i left on the 19th i had it perfect. now 10 days later it is soooo out dated. wow.

looks like my script writing days are over for treo alert. you guys have just went beyond my level of scripting. back to beta testing. lol.

good job guys, cody
  14.    #974  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    looks like my script writing days are over for treo alert. you guys have just went beyond my level of scripting. back to beta testing. lol.

good job guys, cody
    Wake up cody lol lol Beta tester my A..
    You not leaving the team for nothing lol...It,s kind of like the mob.once your in you cant get out of Sling CReATiONs lol
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Wake up cody lol lol Beta tester my A..
    You not leaving the team for nothing lol...It,s kind of like the mob.once your in you cant get out of Sling CReATiONs lol
    well lets just say i think it my take more than 10 days to catch up with the last 10 days missed. and then there will be the next 10 days worth of advancement that i will then need to catch up on as well. i feel as if i may always be playing catch up. i guess that's what i get for not starting at the begining of the "fun with mort thread" with the rest of you.

wow i just cant belive how much of the other scripts have changed as well. treoset, ect.

good news though... i did make some of my own icons. lol. well i pulled the icons from the ScriptIcons.dll and resized them. lol at least i have some icons to play with. done with my treo on the plane.
  16.    #976  
    Sweet
  17.    #977  
    Updated -TREO ALERT 6.2 BETA 11
    Xcast Added And Led Colors For Treo 750

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    which version of mort should i be using on my 750? just curious and dont want to run into any problems with beta versions or what not so just seeing what everyone else is using.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Updated -TREO ALERT 6.2 BETA 11
    Xcast Added And Led Colors For Treo 750

finally, all the xcast fans will have the best of both worlds.

good job guys
    i just wanted to let you guys know something.

4.2 version= treoset.mscr - 1 page when printed
    6.2 version= treoset.mscr - 8 pages when printed

4.2 version= alertcontrol.mscr - 3 page when printed
    6.2 version= alertcontrol.mscr - 14 pages when printed

someone owes me some ink.

this isn't just some little script anymore. wow