Page 48 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3843444546474849505152535898 ... LastLast
  1.    #941  
    The 750 Only Get Grren Blink Right Now
    Wx/w Get Red ,green,orange
    Quote Originally Posted by faisalsultan View Post
    I have a Treo 750v. TREO ALERT PRO 6[1].2 LITE BETA 10 BUILD is working fine but the LED is green only. Orange and red are not working. Can someone advise. Am i using the correction version?
    yes, only green blink for the 750 right now.

as you may know the 750 is way different than the other windows mobile treos. there are some nice things about it, but mainly just a pain in the *** to get it to work like the others. it's not out of the question, but just not right now.

zbop is working on it. if you want to check on the progress... look into the "what's green and red" thread. when he figures it out you can count on a soon treo alert update as well. lol
    does the newest file cater to the blinking led for radio/signal strength?
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley76 View Post
    does the newest file cater to the blinking led for radio/signal strength?
    no. this will and would have to be a different app/script all together. it should be really easy to write. if there isn't one available by wednesday, i'll put one together for ya. i'll pm ya when I do it. can't now cause i'm still on vacation.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    no. this will and would have to be a different app/script all together. it should be really easy to write. if there isn't one available by wednesday, i'll put one together for ya. i'll pm ya when I do it. can't now cause i'm still on vacation.
    hey cody, thanks for the great help. sling said that it can be incorporated into the TA features though. however, I'm using a treo 750v and i really hope zbop can figure out the led operation for the 750. hope to receive the file from u soon. thx again.
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Nice work all of you. It is working very well on my 700wx. The only little thing the the Orange LED on my 700wx is light red, very little difference between the two colors. It probably is something with my device.
    Not your device. They are pretty close, but after a while you will be able to notice the difference easily.
    I have a 700w. The only way I can get 6.x working is to install 5.8 first, then install 6.x over top of it. If I install 6.x after a hard reset, the carrier line doesn't change (stays Verizon Wireless), no LED's, and no notifications (Mcall=1). So the ONLY way I can get 6.x to work is to install 5.x first. This started when 6.x was released.
    hmm. I just installed 6.2 beta10 on my 700w that has never seen Treo Alert before and it seems to be working fine. What is it that you found not working?
    Once I do a hard reset, the first program I installed is TA 6.2b10. After the installation is done, it announces Treo Alert blah blah. But the carrier line stays set on Verizon Wireless, the LED's don't change on a missed call, the notifications don't show Mcall=1 for a missed call, and there is no voice reminder like "1 Missed Call". I changed the settings in the menu and they are set correctly.

Like I said before the only way I can get the latest release to work is to install 5.8 first, then 6.2 beta 10 right after it. It's weird. I first noticed it when they first relased 6.

It works fine afterwards. Very weird. Anyone else experiencing this on a 700w?
    hmm, I can't recreate that. Working great on my 700w. Anyone else with a 700w experience problems?
  12.    #952  
    Quote Originally Posted by big_hemi View Post
    Once I do a hard reset, the first program I installed is TA 6.2b10. After the installation is done, it announces Treo Alert blah blah. But the carrier line stays set on Verizon Wireless, the LED's don't change on a missed call, the notifications don't show Mcall=1 for a missed call, and there is no voice reminder like "1 Missed Call". I changed the settings in the menu and they are set correctly.

Like I said before the only way I can get the latest release to work is to install 5.8 first, then 6.2 beta 10 right after it. It's weird. I first noticed it when they first relased 6.

It works fine afterwards. Very weird. Anyone else experiencing this on a 700w?
    This really is not a big deal.When you unistall the 5.6 it leaves some left overs from the mort.exe.The 6.2 has the new 4.1 mort in use.There is a clash because you have leftovers in the reg.The W has limited memory as well so that does not help.Simply uninstall what ever you have TA related on you device.Do a softrest.when it comes out of softrest you will get a pop that say somthing like -can not find mortscript...that is you leftovers that are causing the clash.Download a program called memaid That can be found,
    http://www.dinarsoft.com/memmaid/
    Take the free trial...you will want to buy
    Do a clean of your device with memaid then reload the 6.2 and all will be well.After you install You may have to tap the mortscript.exe file located in the treo alert folder in all programs to fully activate app yet more then likely not.

P.S,
    Big install on your sd card and save some of that valuable 700w memory
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/27/2007 at 02:12 PM.
    Sling, big_hemi said he was having the problem after a hard reset. I don't know how much cleaner it could be. hehe

From what he says is happening it sounds like ALERT CONTROL.mscr is dying after voice announce or something. Very strange. I can't reproduce it.

Are there others that have installed 6.2 on their 700w's yet? Please say whether you had problems or all is ok. Thanks
  14.    #954  
    hmm I missed that lol I just woke up lol
    Hemi I dont know what to tell you,That should not happen as im sure your getting the hint.unistall TA softrest and follow the above post using the memaid.After you install TA go to the TREO ALERT folder located in program files and tap the mortscript exe file. then tap icon and start using.Please let us know the outcome
    Hey all,

I installed... didn't like how you couldn't
    1) get the carrier "banner" back
    2) disable it (as in close it)

VoiceCommand had crashed (it also crashed when I previously had "installed" 3.6) When I uninstalled... I can no longer use my "internal" speaker... my headset works fine, my speakerphone works fine... but the actual ear speaker doesn't have any sound through it. The only solution would be the hard reset the device. AWESOME!

I do like the program. The UI is horrendous, and those two things mentioned above are so incredibly easily implemented (in fact, I may have missed them). Also this little uninstall bug is quite a bother

Thanks!

Matt
  16.    #956  
    Quote Originally Posted by brand View Post
    Hey all,

I installed... didn't like how you couldn't
    1) get the carrier "banner" back
    2) disable it (as in close it)

VoiceCommand had crashed (it also crashed when I previously had "installed" 3.6) When I uninstalled... I can no longer use my "internal" speaker... my headset works fine, my speakerphone works fine... but the actual ear speaker doesn't have any sound through it. The only solution would be the hard reset the device. AWESOME!

I do like the program. The UI is horrendous, and those two things mentioned above are so incredibly easily implemented (in fact, I may have missed them). Also this little uninstall bug is quite a bother

Thanks!

Matt
    1)If you uninstall and do a softrest your carrier banner comes back.
    2) you lost me there.if you don't know how disable the app learn how to use it.
    This app has nothing to do with voice command though you might think it does.you might want to look at another app that has caused that issue.
    Your ear speaker phone hmm...Dud I think your treo needs to be replace for what you blame TA for doing can not be done lol lol
    Good luck
    you are correct, 1 and 2 are easy to implement. Maybe in beta11. I assume by #2 that you just want the control loop to be killed. If we add that we'd also need an option to restart it.

Dunno what to say about VC crash. It's VC is all I've got to say. Although I've never had it crash on me.

Speaker? You are saying Treo Alert has something to do with your speaker not working? Did that just start with 6.2 beta 10? What device do you have?

UI is only as good as MortScript allows.

What uninstall bug are you talking about?
  18.    #958  
    Why kill the loop hannip...that makes no sence to me at all.If you want no alert chosse the diable setting.The bottom line are new friend brand needs a device that works.What he is blaming this simple app of doing can not be done as you know.I think this is a thread bounce to be honest
    I think he just wants a way to get the wireless carrier text back in the carrier line. lol. Not sure why, but whatever.
  20.    #960  
    he knows the only thing he has to do is a softrest to get his carrier viewe back and then reload his PA and he will be ok lol lol It stopped my speaker from working lol you got to be kidding me man lol lol
    Brand you crushed your self by saying that and totally discredited any statement before and after