Page 46 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3641424344454647484950515696 ... LastLast
  1.    #901  
    yep it's covered..
    man, i cant wait for u guys' final release of TA to be out. Kudos to the team!
    anyway, where can i download the latest file?
  3.    #903  
    THE LATEST IS THE BETA 8...IT WORKS PERFECTO..KEEP IN MIND THE ONLY LED BLINK COLOR IN THAT VERSION IS GREEN.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=864
    thanks sling. any idea whether my request could be out soon in the next release of TA?
  5.    #905  
    It's very possible .Z has been working hard on taping into the 750 leds.once or if that can be done the sky's the limit.cross your fingers.
  6.    #906  
    Another late scripting night/early mourning..yawn
    Hehe, as a few more hours pass we finally have perfection. lol

They are gonna love this one.
  8.    #908  
    yes they will..the all nighters are always productive.
  9.    #909  
    paul not to wip changes but I really think the orange for missed call would be sweet...THat orange is so brite and has a great blink stage.Throw the red on sms,email and drop the new wav file and call it the 6.2 final.
    I will change the oranges to red and red to orange and drop the new wav as soon as I wake up
    Just when I was getting used to these colors. hehehe.

Sounds good. Eventually we need to add a menu item so users can pick the colors they want for each event type. For another day. lol
  11.    #911  
    Great minds think alike...Agreed hehe not going there now.
    New all wave file in zip.give it a test drive.I already have made l e d changes in control...new wav file complet and the cab is packed
    Attached Files Attached Files
    though i'm new to the forum, i am beginning to like it here already. thanks for the effort put in.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    5/20/07 8:58 pm EST
    JUST UPDATED TO BETA 3...THERE IS NOW THE OPTION TO DISABLE ALL VOICE ALERTS AND JUST HAVE CHIME SOUND..
    awesome. where do you come up with these GREAT Ideas? lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    He did, I'm just giving you a hard time

To me, the (1) (in this case) doesn't really mean anything to me (I don't really associate it with the alert setting or wouldn't know without going back to look what it stands for)
    go scotty, go. I love to see people giving sling a hard time. lol.

I have went round and round with sling about this status thing. lol.

with so little space I thought the status was a waste as well, but we must remember that this is slings app. he writes it the say HE wants it. i'm just glad he shares. i'm glad all the script writers share.

there was a time/version where I talked sling it to giving us some display choices without the status. I don't know if that were in 6.2 lite, but I would think he will include them in 6.2 full.

getting away from the carrier plugin and moving to the billboard pluging will give more room.

still. keep giving him a hard time. he likes it. lol
    if anyone needs a beta tester.... i'm here....

oh, by the way. it's nice to see your back from you break sling. you were going to take a month off. you didn't even get 2 weeks. lol. your such a mort junky.

hey, where's my icons?
    I think he only took 3 days at most. lol

How's your vacation Cody?
  17.    #917  
    I think it was 2 1/2 days lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Scotty, when a notification comes in the sounds and notifications feature of the phone wakes up the device. TA doesn't mess with that existing behavior.
    Yes it does

In the Alert Control script, it checks to see if the device is a 750, and if it is sets the ToggleDisplay reg entry to 1.

Then, in the Alerts script, it reads that value and turns on the display for the alert as the first thing it does when the script executes.. that IF statement should come later in the script when the sounds are actually going to be played..that way, for those of us only using the LED, the screen won't turn on.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Scotty, if you only use LED the Remind/Alert scripts don't get called, or shouldn't anyway. My 750 doens't wake up when i have only LED selected except for the initial notification which the OS itself is doing the waking up part.
    I'll check it and get back to you..I changed the reg value to 0 manually...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."