Page 45 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3540414243444546474849505595 ... LastLast
  1.    #881  
    Timer function seems to be having issues...It,s not pushing the 0 value

UPDATE,
    HANNIP FOUND THE FIX.WE ARE ALSO ADDINDING ANOTHER VALUE TO THE LED NOTIFY SO YOU WILL NOT HAVE LED BLINK WHEN YOU ARE ON DISABLE OR REMINDER VIB SETTING WHEN PENDING IS PRESENT.tHIS BUG IS CAUSED BY THE VALUE BEING HELD TO 1 DUE TO THE TIMER PUSH IN THE CONTROL.MSCR FILE.ADDING THE SCECOND VALUE TO THE NOTIFY LED CAN BE THEN PUT INTO THE TREOSET.MSCR FILE TO REGWRITE EACH ALERT SETTING.
    WILL UPDATE TO BETA 4 TOMMROW
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/21/2007 at 01:31 AM.
  2.    #882  
    Updated To Beta 6 For All Is Fixed
    Two quick things. When I first installed, the carrier line said "Treo Alert Pro 1.0" momentarily until the voice announced it was 5.8. Then is cleared.

Second, what happened to the option for LED + VIBE? I like the vibe reminder, but currently EVERY option with vibe reminder also has my treo shouting for everyone else to hear as well. I could've sworn Sling added this in one of the older builds (maybe it was a beta?)
    FYI. Another quick one. Just looked at my carrier line and saw:

"[1]: Mcall=2 SMS=1 Email= "

Not sure where the email count went. Running 5.8 on Treo750.
  5.    #885  
    Quote Originally Posted by fastlerner View Post
    Two quick things. When I first installed, the carrier line said "Treo Alert Pro 1.0" momentarily until the voice announced it was 5.8. Then is cleared.

Second, what happened to the option for LED + VIBE? I like the vibe reminder, but currently EVERY option with vibe reminder also has my treo shouting for everyone else to hear as well. I could've sworn Sling added this in one of the older builds (maybe it was a beta?)
    THE FIRST QUICK THING,
    1)IT SAYS 1.0 ON THE FIRST LOADUP.
    2)GO TO MAIN MENU THEN ALERT SETTINGS MENU.SCROLL DOWN TO VOICE ALERT AND TAP THAT,PRESS OK AND NO MORE VOICE REMINDERS.
  6.    #886  
    Quote Originally Posted by fastlerner View Post
    FYI. Another quick one. Just looked at my carrier line and saw:

"[1]: Mcall=2 SMS=1 Email= "

Not sure where the email count went. Running 5.8 on Treo750.
    AS EXPALIND IN THAE PAST WE ARE USING THE CARRIER BAR WITH LIMETED SPACE AVALIBLE SO THATS THE WAY IT IS.
    THE FULL 6.2 VERSION USES IT,S OWN TODAY PLUGIN AND THAT WILL NO LONGER BE A PROBLEM AS IVE NOTED MANY TIMES IN THREAD.
    THERE IS A FULL VERSION AND THE LITE VERSION.YOUR CURRENTY RUNNING THE LITE VERSION.THE FULL WILL BE RELEASED IN A COUPLE WEEKS.
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/21/2007 at 11:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    AS EXPALIND IN THAE PAST WE ARE USING THE CARRIER BAR WITH LIMETED SPACE AVALIBLE SO THATS THE WAY IT IS.
    THE FULL 6.2 VERSION USES IT,S OWN TODAY PLUGIN AND THAT WILL NO LONGER BE A PROBLEM AS IVE NOTED MANY TIMES IN THE THREAD.
    THERE IS A FULL VERSION AND THE LITE VERSION.YOUR CURRENTY RUNNING THE LITE VERSION.THE FULL WILL BE RELEASED IN A COUPLE WEEKS.
    Maybe this is why you should get rid of the [1] to save room
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  8.    #888  
    I THINK HANNIP TOUCHED BASE A COUPLE POST BACK ON THE SAME QUESTION WITH YOU SCOTTY BUT I WILL REAFFIRM
    Save Room Then Not Know What Setting You Have Your Alerts On At A Glance Hmmm....thats A Negative.
    And Once Again I Must Say There Is A Full Version With Own Plugin So That Will Not Be A Problem To The User That Lets There Alerts Mount Up Lol Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    I THINK HANNIP TOUCHED BASE A COUPLE POST BACK ON THE SAME QUESTION WITH YOU SCOTTY BUT I WILL REAFFIRM
    Save Room Then Not Know What Setting You Have Your Alerts On At A Glance Hmmm....thats A Negative.
    And Once Again I Must Say There Is A Full Version With Own Plugin So That Will Not Be A Problem To The User That Lets There Alerts Mount Up Lol Lol

He did, I'm just giving you a hard time

To me, the (1) (in this case) doesn't really mean anything to me (I don't really associate it with the alert setting or wouldn't know without going back to look what it stands for)

10.    #890  
    It,s pretty simpel really Alert (1) led alert.....your going into a meeting and you take the fast glance at your treo.you know then you have led alert active and have no worries of a reminder going off then thumbing through pop scrren to see your setting.Your going to the movies...you take that fast glance at your treo to make sure your alert are turned off that would be (D) meaning disabledYou wife is having a baby in a couple days...you been in and out off meeting and she is due at any time....You know you want to keep it on setting (4) for that gives you all alert at the same time sound vib and led...Should I go on lol lol...im sorry scotty man.I dont mean to give you a hard time but how simple could I make it for you to use and understand lol it,s as simple as 4,3,2,1,D lol

oh yeah there are choice in the display settings for no status to show by the way for the user that does not want to know there alert settings at a glance ..that may be the display views you want to choose from..but first you got to load it on your 750...but anyway good luck lol
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/21/2007 at 01:39 PM.
  11.    #891  
    hmm I kind of like the voice wavs for the menu...I think those sound will be in the final....the beta 7 is so very cold

UPDATE 5/22/07 9:58 PM EST
    I PULLED THE BETA 7 AND DID THE FINE TWEAK ALSO PUTTING BACK THE VOICE MENU SOUND.THE BETA 8 IS THE LAST BETA THAT WILL BE POSTED.EVERYTHING IS OUTSTANDING..PLEASE ENJOY
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/22/2007 at 09:00 PM.
    slin, think I found a bug. I'm using LED alert only and the screen turns on when notifications come in...assuming it's because for the 750 you need to turn on the screen to play alert sounds..but shouldn't with LED alert only

13.    #893  
    hmmm I will loock into it today momo...I will have my bros 750 a little later
  14.    #894  
    Hmm Yes The Led Should Not wake up device...very Odd.hannip Added The 750 Write Into The Script.I Will Touch Base With Him And Have It Resolved For The Final.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    slin, think I found a bug. I'm using LED alert only and the screen turns on when notifications come in...assuming it's because for the 750 you need to turn on the screen to play alert sounds..but shouldn't with LED alert only
    Scotty, when a notification comes in the sounds and notifications feature of the phone wakes up the device. TA doesn't mess with that existing behavior. If that's not what you are talking about then please describe further.
  16.    #896  
    I know hannip touched base on how great TA runs on your SD card but I had to add some great findings on this very sweet 6.2 beta 8.
    I think it runs Outstanding on the SD card .There is zero lag on pop up.Install on sd card and let me know what you think.
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/25/2007 at 04:52 PM.
  17.    #897  
    First of all this build or for that matter the first APP for the Treo providing orange led blink for voicemail then green blink for missed calls,sms and e-mail.
    The new led blink color work comes from are friend Z / Zbop.He spent over a week digging and digging for the led and found it.I Then built a ruff beta 10 with the tools zbop provided and my friend hannip did some fine tune on it today and we have one solid app that I'm sure all will enjoy
    I'm going to drop the TA beta 10 tomorrow afternoon for all to enjoy.

Keep your eyes on this thread Tomorrow for good things come.

UPDATE,
    hannip is kicking in some,
    RED= missed call
    ORANGE= sms && Email
    GREEN= vmail
    hehehe why leave red out of the mix

UPDATE,
    ALL COLORS ARE ADDED.WE NOW HAVE THE SKITTLE

TA TEAM,
    Codyppc
    hannip
    Sling

Special thanks to Zbop for providing different Led colors.TA users Dont Forget thanks him as well
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/26/2007 at 12:32 AM.
    hi, is there a script to enable the led to flash like a normal pocket pc when there is signal strength? im currently using a treo 750v and the signal strength led is off by default. thanks in advance
    Not until zbop figures out how to control the led on the 750. Stay tuned.
    sling, hannip, check your PM...