Page 44 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3439404142434445464748495494 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    SPECIAL THANKS GOES OUT TO GOOD FRIENDS,
    CODYPPC/CODEMAN
    HANNIP/YODA
    THANKS FOR ALL THE TIME YOU PUT INTO TA....IT,S ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER

OK TA SUPPORTERS I HATE TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS BUT YES ANOTHER VERSION SO DUMP YOUR 5.6 AND START NEW WITH TA 5.8
    WHAT WE ADDED,
    THE ALERT SETTINGS SCREEN LAY OUT SCRREN HAS BEEN CHANGED
    WE ADDED SOME SLEEP GOING FROM THE ALERT SETTING TO DISPLAY MENU.
    NO! SOFT RESET NEEDED FOR INSTALL SO NO! MORE TAPING FILES TO INSTALL.
    NEW SEPERAT FOLDER FOR TA WAV TONES LOCATED IN PROGRAM FOLDERS
    THE 5.8 IS ONE CAB BUILT FOR THE TREO 700WX/W AND 750 SERIES.

NOW TO THE NEW ALERT SETTINGS SCREEN LAYOUT,

ALERT SETTINGS CHOICES
    [4]:= ALL REMINDER & VIBE & LED <--ALL THE ALERTS ARE ACTIVE AT THE SAME TIME.
    [3]:= REMINDER & VIBE & LED <--VOICE REMINDERS,LED ALERT VIBE WHEN RINGER MUTE.
    [2]:= REMINDER & VIBE <-- VOICE REMINDERS . VIBE WHEN RINGER MUTE
    [1]:= LED ALERT <--LED ALERT ONLY
    [D]:= DISABLED <--ALL ALERTS OFF
    [S]*= CALLER ID <--WHEN ACTAVATED YOU WILL HEAR THE LAST NUMBER CALLED EVERY 2 MIN TILL PENDING IS DISMISSED
    DISPLAY MENU <--TAKES YOU TO A DISPLAY MENU WITH 12 CARRIER PLUGIN VIEWS

HOW TO INSTALL,

1)UNINSTALL ANY TA VERSION YOU HAVE ON YOUR TREO.
    2)DROP THE NEW TA 5.8 CAB IN YOUR MY DOCUMENTS OR SD CARD.
    3)TAP CAB FILE TO INSTALL
    4)AFTER INSTALLED WAIT FOR 10 TO 15 SEC THEN GO TO YOUR TODAY SCREEN.
    5)IN A COUPLE SEC YOU WILL HEAR WELOME GREETING AND WILL AND SEE
    TREO ALERT PRO 5.8 DISPLAYED IN YOUR CARRIER PLUGIN.
    NO MORE SOFTREST NEEDED!!!!!!
    TA 5.8 IS NOW READY FOR THE ICON TAP
    is anyone having problems with this version? i, for the first time ever, am having problems with the sms count. it seems that if i get a second sms before i dismiss the first, the count stays as 1. twice today i had sms 1 flashing and when i went to read it there were actually 2. hmm

also once while i was reading email i got a sms. when i got done reading email i closed the email app, went to todayscreen and had no flashing sms. altho the notification was down in the softkey. i hit it and sure enough, i had an sms that go past treo alert.

97 downloads and know one else.

hannip, sling.... are you guys running this version?
    Last edited by codyppc; 05/18/2007 at 09:32 PM.
  2.    #862  
    5.8 has no issues on my end.I know from experance if you do a lot of beta testing and building scripts like maybe a 6.2 CODY sometimes the mscr files get mixed up and become a blur lol...You get 2 loops going at the same time trying to do the same thing does not work very well.so seeing this is the first day of using it that this issue has presented itself to you there might be some extra,s in the backround effecting the 5.8 control.mscr file
    5.8 has no issues on my end.I know from experance if you do a lot of beta testing and building scripts like maybe a 6.2 CODY sometimes the mscr files get mixed up and become a blur lol...You get 2 loops going at the same time trying to do the same thing does not work very well.so seeing this is the first day of using it that this issue has presented itself to you there might be some extra,s in the backround effecting the 5.8 control.mscr file
    yah, yah.

where's my icons. i need like the alert icon we use now in red, blue, green, yellow, and then i need a few to display sounds on or off. and maybe a disable icon. and a WELCOME.wav for 6.2.

oh and you said you were going to make me some icons for my profile scripts. i need 3. home, work, and sleep. thay dont have to be anything speical.

thanks phil
    Last edited by codyppc; 05/19/2007 at 12:04 AM.
  4.    #864  
    UPDATED 5-22-07 9:55 PM EST..........BETA 8 VERSION

SPECIAL THANKS GOES OUT TO GOOD FRIENDS,
    CODYPPC/CODEMAN
    HANNIP/YODA
    SCOTTY/DOES NOT HAVE NICK NAME????hmm we must fix that.
    THANKS FOR ALL THE TIME YOU PUT INTO TA....IT,S ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER

TREO ALERT PRO 6.2 LITE-BETA VERSION 8
    THE ALERT SETTINGS SCREEN LAY OUT SCRREN HAS BEEN CHANGED
    WE HAVE ADDED A MAIN MENU THAT TAKES YOU TO YOUR-STATUS, DISPLAY MENU,ALERT MENU,TIMER ALERT SETTINGS,TIMER ON/OFF AND EXIT.

MAIN MENU LAYOUT,
    View Current settings <--Gives you all the setting you have active at a quick glance
    Display Settings Menu <--Takes you to 12 display choice to choose from.
    Alert Settings Menu <--Takes you to you alerts settings choices.
    Timer Alert Setting <--This is were you select the times for treo alert to be on
    Timer On & Off <--This setting turn on and off timer when needed
    EXIT <-- Closes the TA main menu

THIS IS A FINAL BETA BUILD TILL THE COMPLETED RELEASE THIS WEEKEND

treo alert is built for the 700 wx/w 750 series treo.This app gives you voice reminder alerts,led alerts for missed call/sms/vmail/email.There is the new timer feature to set when you want TA active,many dispaly views,alert settings,Caller ID reminder says the last missed callers phone number when pending,new status screen to view your current settings and more.

HOW TO INSTALL,
    1)UNINSTALL ANY TA VERSION YOU HAVE ON YOUR TREO.
    2)DROP THE NEW TA 6.2 LIGHT BETA 8 CAB IN YOUR MY DOCUMENTS OR SD CARD.
    3)TAP CAB FILE TO INSTALL
    AFTER CAB FILES INSTALLS YOU HEAR WELOCME GREETING AFTER 15 TO 20 SEC.GO TO THE TREO ALERT FOLDER LOCATED IN PROGRAM FILES.OPEN TREO ALERT FOLDER AND TAP THE MORTSCRIPT.EXE FILE WITHIN.
    TREO ALERT IS NOW FULLY ACTIVE.TAP THE TA ICON LOCATED IN YOUR PROGRAMS MENU AND ENJOY.

Please enjoy
    TA team,
    Codyppc
    Hannip
    Sling
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/24/2007 at 08:02 PM.
    Sling,
    You, cody and Hannip are amazing. and I love your TreoAlert. Is there an option or ability to disable the voice notification and only have led and beeps. I have to admit, I haven't been following this thread very very close. Just popping in once in a while.
    looks good sling.. one question, what's the purpose of the number/letter in parentheses in front of the various options? Personal opinion is that you should remove em since they also show on the today screen but don't really serve any purpose that I can tell...

good job!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Scotty, the number/letter in parens tells you what alert setting you currently set. It's handy for quick look see when you switch settings a lot. There are display settings with it removed if you prefer that.

BTW Sling, 6.2 is awesome!
    Hi Sling,

I know you were trying along with JD and Cody to make 6.2 compatible with XCast. Will this share the carrier line, or do I have to choose between the two?

Neill
  9.    #869  
    I Just Updated To Beta 2 Guys And Gals

UPDATE-Thanks hannip
    5/20/07 1:50 PM EST

I had to change the date write in the beta 2 because it runs the mort.exe 4.1....just updated to,

MonthVal=FormatTime("m")
    Month=MonthName[MonthVal]
    DayVal=FormatTime("w")
    Day=DayName[DayVal]

GetTime Date, " d, Y"
    DisplayDate = Day & ", " & Month & "" & Date
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/20/2007 at 12:53 PM.
  10.    #870  
    Hannip let me know if the 4.1 effects the over all performance in the negative.It seems to be running pretty sweet on my end
    I'm not having any performance issues either.
  12.    #872  
    Sweet..I'm stoked.
    The view current settings screen looks much more friendly now
    pretty cool, but I still like treo alert 6.2 full version better. I like the "treo alert plugin" being seperated from the carrier plugin. now I can use carrier plug for xcast and put treo alert plugin at the very bottom of my today screen.

no one thank me for 6.2 light. I didn't even know there was such a thing. lol.

good job sling co.

as you guys can see from the pic. my boat leaves in a few minutes. I'll be gone for a week.

cody
    Last edited by codyppc; 05/20/2007 at 02:36 PM.
  14.    #874  
    thats why there will be a full version released for the user that wants the full plugin view.XCAST will also be added to the 6.2 light version as well in the display selection.Thats the plus of having the View current setting screen in the main menu.The diffrence in the two version will be the plugin.
  15.    #875  
    And by the way cody sweet 6.2 full beta you sent me.. You have put alot of time learning that plugin making it work for us.We need to fine tune that bad boy when you get back from the much need vacation.

P.S
    The icons will be waiting for your return
    Looks sweet cody! The good news just keeps comin here in MortLand.
  17.    #877  
    Codeman beware of the food.Eat carefully
    And by the way cody sweet 6.2 full beta you sent me.. You have put alot of time learning that plugin making it work for us.We need to fine tune that bad boy when you get back from the much need vacation.

P.S
    The icons will be waiting for your return
    right on.
  19.    #879  
    5/20/07 8:58 pm EST
    JUST UPDATED TO BETA 3...THERE IS NOW THE OPTION TO DISABLE ALL VOICE ALERTS AND JUST HAVE CHIME SOUND..
    Nice new option Sling! Working good here.