Page 41 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3136373839404142434445465191 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    okay cody well i didnt run the clean up yet but i did the thing that you suggested in deleting the reg in ta and no problems so far...
  2.    #802  
    Good Job Rino .. THERE WILL BE A TIME EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE THAT A SMS MESSAGE DOES NOT BLINK IN THE CARRIER PLUGIN...FIND ME A WM PROGRAM THAT HAS A PERFECT SMS COUNT AND I WILL BUY YOU A TREO
    DONT SAY PA LOL..
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/09/2007 at 06:08 PM.
    censored
    Last edited by kaiguy; 05/09/2007 at 08:23 PM.
    right on.

now I do belive that's one down two more to go.
  5.    #805  
    Shhh........hehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Good Job Rino .. THERE WILL BE A TIME EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE THAT A SMS MESSAGE DOES NOT BLINK IN THE CARRIER PLUGIN...FIND ME A WM PROGRAM THAT HAS A PERFECT SMS COUNT AND I WILL BUY YOU A TREO
    DONT SAY PA LOL..
    that would be a nice dream..
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    DONT SAY PA LOL..
    Quote Originally Posted by krunk27 View Post
    that would be a nice dream..

spb's mobile shell is perfect. has perfect count.....

now i would like the palm treo 800wxx from sprint of course.

Sling and Cody, found out what my issues were. Had nothing to do with treo alerts. As you know with the 700w's massive amount of memory, sometimes I use a task manager and close the threaded sms app and outlook so that I can use other programs. The first e-mail and sms I get after i close them I don't get the counter for either, after that works fine. I started deleting that reg key on upgrades after Sling said he had made alot of changes. So no real problems here, just the 700w.
    good to hear kinger2.

just to let everyone know.... 2 great thingd will happen today.

1. sling will post a new cab that will clean the reg before install. thanks to hannip. this will save the step of having to run the cleaner script and or delete the reg seperatly.

2. sling has also tweeked the sms part justa little which he think will help many of those phones that have the sms count problem.

stay tuned....

cody
  10.    #810  
    I will post the Tweaked 5.6 this evening.It will make for a trouble free install of any future TA builds saving the user having to use the TA CLEAN UP file separately. I also added a small tweak to the script as cody stated above giving the user with slow sms counts some relief....If you are running TA 5.6 currently on your treo...dont pass up downloading the one i will post this evening.you will be much more happy in the long run
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    awesome guys, as i spoke too soon on no sms problems with the 750...and sling i think you hit it on the nose with the slow counters on the phones...crossing fingers on the update...
  12.    #812  
  13.    #813  
    UPDATED CAB FILES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UPDATED CAB FILES..5/10/07 3:55 PM EST
    I UPDATED THE TA 5.6 VERSION. IT NOW HAS TA CLEAN UP INCUDED.INSTALL CAB AS YOU HAVE BEFORE. THANK CODY && HANNIP FOR ADDING THAT FEATURE.
    I ADDED A TWEAK TO THE SMS WOES THAT TA BUILDS HAVE HAD IN THE PAST.THE USERS WILL BE VERY HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME OF THE TWEAK.
    THE 5.6 700 SERIES CAB POSTED BEFORE THIS UPDATE GOT 80 DOWNLOADS.
    THE 5.6 750 SERIES CAB POSTED BEFORE THIS UPDATE GOT 12 DOWNLOADS.
    IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 80 0R 12 I STRONGLY RECOMEND YOU DOWNLOAD THE UPDATED CAB WITH ALL THE GOODIES.
    TREO ALERT 5.6 700 SERIES COMPLETE
    TREO ALERT 5.6 750 SERIES COMPLETE

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...139440&page=39
    removed.
    Last edited by codyppc; 05/10/2007 at 06:37 PM.
  15.    #815  
    mighty quiet in here...you can hear your hard drive hehehe
    Ive had no problems on my treo 700wx. Thanks!!!! i love it!
  17.    #817  
    cool deal street...im glad you like.It was pretty tuff coming up with the sms fix..This is really the best TA build that has ever been put toghter f,sure
    thanks sling, it's working great on my sprint treo 700wx. just installed it and love it. don't know how I lived this long without it. where can I send you some money? donation money?
    so far so good on my 750. thanks!
    Woorking flawlessly on my VZW 700 WX.

You are so the man!
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net