Page 35 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2530313233343536373839404585 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I did the poll and definitely would love to be able to use X-Cast and Treo Alerts together.
    Xdalaw have you looked into running Xcast on Zbops billboard today plugin. I have it running like that right now. At least until Sling or Cody puts it into Treo Alerts. lol
  3.    #683  
    We can tie a plugin layout into the alert Control.mscr file and pull it up the the alert settings menu...You just need to install Xcast..Cody has got permission from JD I just need to get permission as well..It then will be added..I will touch base with him later..
    That would be DT 13 value
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/02/2007 at 04:36 PM.
    Hi Sling and Cody. I got both of your PM's, but for some odd reason, I can't reproduce the clock/alarm bug today. Either my phone needed a reset, or I had an ID10T error pop up. :/

I'll play around with it some more, but I'm thinking things are fine here. I'll let you know if I can get it to do it again, but from the looks of it, I don't think it would have been your problem anyway.

Sorry about that! Thanks again, you guys ROCK!
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kinger2 View Post
    Xdalaw have you looked into running Xcast on Zbops billboard today plugin. I have it running like that right now. At least until Sling or Cody puts it into Treo Alerts. lol
    Hi kinger-

No, I hadn't heard of that script before. Do you have a link to the post/thread? Thanks for the info.

And, of course, I'm excited to see what Phil and Cody put together, too.

-- Andrew
    Wow... Great program, Good Work!

tiny bug with the long date display... it gets cut off near the location service icon.
    * I voted for short date

Great Job though.
    Best regards,
    Austin A. Brady
  7.    #687  
    yes I came across it today.Fixed in the master beta.The completed 5.6 will be avalible on saterday or sunday...
    Here are a couple more fixes that have been made,
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=671
    Xdalaw here you go. It's not a script but a new today screen plugin. http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=141375
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kinger2 View Post
    Xdalaw here you go. It's not a script but a new today screen plugin. http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=141375
    Thanks! Will play later.
    Hey guys, running 5.6 beta 4. So far, so good!

One thing, I typically run TA in "stealth mode" for meetings and such. Today, that means "LED ONLY".

Could we add another alert level that is VIB + LED? That would give the max amount of remindabilitiy (yes I know it's not a word) without having to make a noise. Right now the only option with VIBE and LED is to use setting 3 which is also audible.

Either we could add vibe to option 1 or jam in a 1.5 option (Vibe + LED)?

Also, I'm still holding out on the ability to toggle the reminders on and off by type (email, sms, vmail, mcall). Version 6 perhaps? (okay, so it was really TWO things. )
  11.    #691  
    Your request is noted
    fastlerner I will work it into the 6.2 that will be using the Z plugin in a couple months.My hands are full turning the 5.6 beta 4 into a Final this weekend..

UPDATE...LUCKY DAY FASTLERNER..
    Ive just add vib to the led alert choice..everything looks good and should be in the 5.6 release this weekend
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/03/2007 at 11:24 AM.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    well fast for a quick fix on that all you have to do is select the led option, turn down the vol on the device, phone, and slide the vibe switch over to vibe...that is what i have been doing...and along with treovibe it works like a charm..
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Your request is noted
    fastlerner I will work it into the 6.2 that will be using the Z plugin in a couple months.My hands are full turning the 5.6 beta 4 into a Final this weekend..

UPDATE...LUCKY DAY FASTLERNER..
    Ive just add vib to the led alert choice..everything looks good and should be in the 5.6 release this weekend

Awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rino808 View Post
    well fast for a quick fix on that all you have to do is select the led option, turn down the vol on the device, phone, and slide the vibe switch over to vibe...that is what i have been doing...and along with treovibe it works like a charm..
    I think what he is wanting is the ringers and regular alerts to sound as normal, but the repeating 2 minute alert to be vib and led with no audio. I have thought this would be nice as well. just didn't think others thought the same. i'm sure sling understood it and says he has allready got it going on.
  15.    #695  
    New alert settings menu...Works perfect

DISPLAY VIEW CHOICE MENU<--Takes you to display menu

[3]=REMINDER/VIB/LED<---Reminder sounds every 2min/Vibe alert when ringer Swich off/Led blink

[2]=REMINDER/VIB<--Reminder sounds every 2min/vibe alert when ringer Switch off.

[1]=VIB/LED<--Vibe alert when Ringer switch off/Led Blink

[L]=LED<---Led blink/Ringer switch off with no vibe alert

[D]=DISABLED<--No alerts just display
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/03/2007 at 05:02 PM.
  16.    #696  
    I thinking may just 4,3,2,1,D
    Update,
    [3]
    [2]
    [1]
    [L]
    [D]
    It will be
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/03/2007 at 03:21 PM.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    hey sling so are you saying that the new menu will look like the above...with no telling what it means...what would be another way would be...

[RVL]
    [RV]
    [VL]
    [L]
    [D]

just throwing out some ideas..
  18.    #698  
    Carrier plugin dispaly space must be had for the cool layouts that are in the display menu...So no those wont work.

but hmm here is a good way of looking at it,

[3] gives you three alerts Reminder,vibe and led
    [2] give you two alert......Reminder and Vibe
    [1] is the tricky one lol...look at it this way...led and vib become one
    [L] hmmm we got that one figured out.....L for LED
    [D] ofcourse being disabled..
    I may post this with the 5.6 cab lol
    As promised, here is a code example of voice announce of the last call number. You will have to generate the wav files yourself.

Code:
    # LastCall.mscr - announces the last call number
    #
    LastCallNum = RegRead( "HKLM", "System\State\Phone", "Last Incoming Caller Number" )

If ( LastCallNum ne "" )

ForEach Digit in charsOf ( LastCallNum )
          If ( Find( "0123456789", Digit ) > 0 )
             Switch( Digit )
             Case( 0 )
                PlaySound( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\0.wav" )
             Case( 1 )
                PlaySound( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\1.wav" )
             Case( 2 )
                PlaySound( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\2.wav" )
             Case( 3 )
                PlaySound( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\3.wav" )
             Case( 4 )
                PlaySound( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\4.wav" )
             Case( 5 )
                PlaySound( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\5.wav" )
             Case( 6 )
                PlaySound( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\6.wav" )
             Case( 7 )
                PlaySound( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\7.wav" )
             Case( 8 )
                PlaySound( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\8.wav" )
             Case( 9 )
                PlaySound( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\9.wav" )
             EndSwitch
          EndIf
       EndForEach

EndIf
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Can we have the vibe,sound,LED and reminder all at the same time?
    Last edited by streetcreeper; 05/03/2007 at 09:07 PM.