Page 34 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435363738394484 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 2146
  1. Rino808's Avatar
    Posts
    338 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #661  
    thats the main thing sling as long as its a learning experience and that is what make this community better than anyother...but i wish i just had tyme to like you guys to put into this mortscript thinggy...there should be a beginner forum for the basics for peeps that are willing to learn...
  2.    #662  
    I learned from hannip telling me that wont work and then having to redo it 5 times lol ..I was lucky enough for hannip to take the time to teach me the basics.Cody learned scripting from the early builds of TA doing the beta testing..It took him a very short time to catch on how it went together...1 month later he is writing the carrier bar info into 5.2....very impressive for sure.Best bet Rino open a script up and study it,ask questions...we all are here to build scripts and help each either learn so join in on the fun
  3.    #663  
    TREO 750 version can be found post# 653
    TREO 700WX/W version can be found post# 649
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...66#post1249366
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/01/2007 at 08:41 PM.
  4. jbcross's Avatar
    Posts
    219 Posts
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    #664  
    THANK YOU !!
  5. #665  
    Hey guys, I'd like to thank you all for the work you've put into this. All I wanted was a simple alert reminder which should have come with the phone in the first place, and the alternatives were way more stuff than I wanted. You've filled the void, and I want to thank you!

    I have found a small bug that I'd like to bring to your attention though.. at least from version 5.2 and up, the clock alarm that comes with the 700w seems to have misplaced it's voice Instead of chiming, it vibrates, and sometimes, it doesn't even do that. That aside, (and even with that) I can't complain. I'm greatful for the work you've all put into this project.

    So, THANK YOU!
    Brian
  6.    #666  
    Very welcome Brian.I would like to touch base with the bug you came across in a PM if you have some extra time tommrow..

    Phil C
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/01/2007 at 11:40 PM.
  7. k923's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    #667  
    I installed the 5.6 beta 4 version and It seems to work ok except the first thing after I installed it says I have 3 VM but I have none in my box. I don't know if there is a place that stores this info on the phone but i can't seem to find it. and I dont know how to get rid of it.

    My second question is will I be able to use the sport center program along with this one. just not have the sport center show in the career box were the alert should be. thanks.
  8.    #668  
    Quote Originally Posted by k923 View Post
    I installed the 5.6 beta 4 version and It seems to work ok except the first thing after I installed it says I have 3 VM but I have none in my box. I don't know if there is a place that stores this info on the phone but i can't seem to find it. and I dont know how to get rid of it.

    My second question is will I be able to use the sport center program along with this one. just not have the sport center show in the career box were the alert should be. thanks.
    vmail count,
    Tap on the Phone icon located in the settings menu.Tap the services tab then clear voice mail tab.Your vm count will return to 0 and your good to go.

    Sports center,
    Hannip is working on a script to share plugin display.

    We are adding a regwritedword 0 to the mail string on install.It will be in the finial 5.6 this weekend
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/02/2007 at 12:01 AM.
  9.    #669  
    FIXES AND ADDTIONS MADE TO BETA FILES TO BE IMPLAMENTED INTO FINAL 5.6 CUT THIS WEEKEND

    1) fIX ON INSTALL AND SOFTREST SETTING VALUES TO 0
    RegWriteDWord ("HKCU", "System\State\Messages\vmail\Total\Unread", "Count", 0 )
    RegWriteDword ("HKCU","System\State\Messages\TotalEmail\Unread", "Count", 0 )

    2) FIX MADE TO DISPLAY LAYOUT-MEMORY 40MB
    WriterString = %S% & " Sig="& %H% & "%" &" Bat="& %B% & "%" & " "& %tmemory% &"MB"

    3) AJUSTED LONG DATE DISPLAY SO YEAR 2007 WAS IN FULL VIEW FOR LONG DAY VALUE/WEDNESDAY.
    WriterString = %S% & " "& %shortstatus%&%DisplayDate%

    4)Rebuilt Script structure of Cdate.60 sec timer setting outside main loop cause delay raging 15min to 2 hour delay of making the current new date change.Slimed down month names giving space need for carrier plugin dispaly
    MonthName[01]="Jan"
    MonthName[02]="Feb"
    MonthName[03]="Mar"
    MonthName[04]="Apr"
    MonthName[05]="May"
    MonthName[06]="June"
    MonthName[07]="July"
    MonthName[08]="Aug"
    MonthName[09]="Sept"
    MonthName[10]="Oct"
    MonthName[11]="Nov"
    MonthName[12]="Dec"

    5)Took Sleep 5000 out of start up giving faster load after softresets.

    6)We added six more displays now having the total of 12 available in display choice menu.the new six added Do not have TA status[S] displayed.

    7)Changed Alert Control loop sleep to 975 with 25 giving total Sleep 1000.

    8)Removed wav that is heard when choosing display choices from the alert settings menu giving faster response for menu pop ups.


    9)Added LED/VIB selection to the alert setting menu using RegWriteDWord value VIBSET value 0-1. ...TREOSET.mscr case selection value settings.
    Case 4
    RemoveNotifications( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\REMIND.mscr" )
    RegWriteString "HKLM", "Software\Mort's MortScript\TREO ALERTS", "STATUS",[1]
    RegWriteDWord ("HKLM", "Software\Mort's MortScript\TREO ALERTS", "VIBSET", 1 )
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "Software\Mort's MortScript\TREO ALERTS", "SLEEP" ,1 )
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "Software\Mort's MortScript\TREO ALERTS", "VIB", 0 )
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "Software\Mort's MortScript\TREO ALERTS", "REMIND", 1 )
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "Software\Mort's MortScript\TREO ALERTS", "LED", 1 )
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "Software\Mort's MortScript\TREO ALERTS", "ONOFF", 1 )
    Sleep 200
    CallScript( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\TODAY.mscr" )
    PlaySound "Program Files\TREO ALERT\VIB.wav"
    NOTIFY = RegValueExists( "HKLM", "System\State\Shell\Notifications\Active", "CLSID" )
    If ( NOTIFY )
    Run ( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\REMIND.mscr" )
    Run ( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "0 1" )
    EndIf

    The outcome
    DISPLAY VIEW CHOICE MENU<--Takes you to display menu

    [3]=REMINDER/VIB/LED<---Reminder sounds every 2min/Vibe alert when ringer Swich off/Led blink.

    [2]=REMINDER/VIB<--Reminder sounds every 2min/vibe alert when ringer Switch off.

    [1]=VIB/LED<--Vibe alert when Ringer switch off/Led Blink

    [L]=LED<---Led blink/Ringer switch off with no vibe alert.

    [D]=DISABLED<--No alerts just display.
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/03/2007 at 05:17 PM.
  10. Rino808's Avatar
    Posts
    338 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #670  
    hey sling just loaded the 750 version...and this ROCKS...love that it talks to you...just one question...its kinda dumb question but what is or does sig mean or stand for...thanks

    ohh duh nevermind..i found out what sig = signal
    Last edited by Rino808; 05/02/2007 at 05:28 AM.
  11. #671  
    Quote Originally Posted by btrippy View Post
    Hey guys, I'd like to thank you all for the work you've put into this. All I wanted was a simple alert reminder which should have come with the phone in the first place, and the alternatives were way more stuff than I wanted. You've filled the void, and I want to thank you!

    I have found a small bug that I'd like to bring to your attention though.. at least from version 5.2 and up, the clock alarm that comes with the 700w seems to have misplaced it's voice Instead of chiming, it vibrates, and sometimes, it doesn't even do that. That aside, (and even with that) I can't complain. I'm greatful for the work you've all put into this project.

    So, THANK YOU!
    Brian
    welcome brian,

    the alarmclock is a nice thing to have, but the stock alarm clock on windows mobile devices is very un reliable. expecially if you chang the time of one of the alarms. it has something to do with notification ques not being dismissed. you can either struggle with it and use a program like memmaid to clear these notification cues, or get a different alarm clock app that will simply run better. I use spb's time. I does more than an alarm as well. pm me when you read this. I have something for you to try.

    cody
  12. #672  
    Hey Sling and Cody
    I see that you are changing the readout from MB40 to 40MB for the final release. You didn't have to do that since it was just a personel preference of mine, but it is much appreciated. It was when I was down to 8mb it looked like M88. Thanks, this really rocks since I got rid of PA a long time ago. Thanks Sling, Cody and Hannip for teaching the young Jedi so well. The Treo community owes you one Sling
  13. #673  
    Quote Originally Posted by kinger2 View Post
    Hey Sling and Cody
    I see that you are changing the readout from MB40 to 40MB for the final release. You didn't have to do that since it was just a personel preference of mine, but it is much appreciated. It was when I was down to 8mb it looked like M88. Thanks, this really rocks since I got rid of PA a long time ago. Thanks Sling, Cody and Hannip for teaching the young Jedi so well. The Treo community owes you one Sling
    I complained about it too. I like to complain, but sling rarly listens to me. lol.

    I do think he listens to you. thanks for your complaints. lol. jk
  14.    #674  
    sling listen never lol lol
  15. #675  
    No problem Cody. Glad to do my part lol
  16.    #676  
    Thanks cody for being a big part of TA
  17. #677  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Thanks cody for being a big part of TA
    ahhh.

    you're welcome lil' buddy.
  18. #678  
    Hey sling one question when I removed the 5.6 beta 3 that you sent me and loaded beta4. After I soft reset, I didnt have to go into program/treoalert and tap the icon. Everything showed up on the carrier line just like I had it with beta3. Like it remembered my settings. Is it supposed to do that.
  19.    #679  
    as long as you did a softreset after installing the beta 4 and TREO ALERT pro 5.6 appeared with voice welcome wav being heard your good to go.
  20. #680  
    treo alert users.

    please take this poll.

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=142186

    thanks, cody and slingbox

Posting Permissions