Page 33 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334353637384383 ... LastLast
    The only time I've seen it is when my phone is bombarded with sms after sms in immediate succession. The sms count would get stuck at zero. I had made changes now to my personal version that has patched all of the holes and the guy that requested my help with it says it is working fine for him now too. I've seen it on the original 5.2 on the 750 and 700.

Sounds like Sling has now fixed it for 5.6 also. Good news.
  2.    #642  
    hmm I never came across that sms issue..There was a bug with dismissing the pending,The count returned to 0 with no blink as it should and then when you went back to check them later the count returned with pendings that had not been checked...so the blink would start back up with # count.That has been fixed
    Hey Sling,
    Just want to say really nice work on Treo Alert. I noticed back on post #610 you mentioned something about voice alert if your memory drops below 10mb. If this is program memory, mine will be going off all the time since I have a 700w, and my program memory is always below 10mb. Just wanted to mention that. Keep up the good work.
  4.    #644  
    Got it coverd Kinger.
  5.    #645  
    Kinger I just sent you a PM
    Sling just sent you one back
  7.    #647  
    Drop cab in your my documents folder,give it a screen tap .after installed do softrest.TREO ALERT PRO 5.6 will apear in the carrier plugin and you will hear welcome greeting.

features added,

SMS voice alerts
    6 display choices
    Longer loop=Battery life save
    improved pending blink
    sms bug fix 1
    Welcome greeting

Tap icon will take you to the Alert Setting menu.
    you will see 4 alert setting tabs and DISPLAY VIEW CHOICE MENU tab.That tab takes you into a sub menu were you can choose from 6 different layouts that appear in the carrier plugin.

TROUBLE SHOOT=PLEASE READ!!!!!!
    If a pop up message appears after softrest,
    Go to the TREO ALERTS folder located in Program Files.
    You will need to tap the
    1)Mortscript.exe file
    2)ALERT CONTROL.mscr file
    Go back to today screen and watch carrier plugin.You will see
    TREO ALERT PRO 5.6 and then hear greeting.

Special thanks to,
    Cody ppc
    Crazie Eddie/Long Date plugin view

Enjoy a Strong BETA
    Updated 5.6 beta 4
    Phil C
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/01/2007 at 08:30 PM.
    good job sling... i'm downloading now. sorry I couldn't last night. bad night.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    awesome sling, also d/l'ing it now...this will work with the 750's right??
    SLING check your email ASAP
  11.    #651  
    Drop cab in your my documents folder,give it a screen tap .after installed do softrest.TREO ALERT PRO 5.6 will apear in the carrier plugin and you will hear welcome greeting.

features added,

SMS voice alerts
    6 display choices
    Longer loop=Battery life save
    improved pending blink
    sms bug fix 1
    Welcome greeting

Tap icon will take you to the Alert Setting menu.
    you will see 4 alert setting tabs and DISPLAY VIEW CHOICE MENU tab.That tab takes you into a sub menu were you can choose from 6 different layouts that appear in the carrier plugin.

TROUBLE SHOOT=PLEASE READ!!!!!!
    If a pop up message appears after softrest,
    Go to the TREO ALERTS folder located in Program Files.
    You will need to tap the
    1)Mortscript.exe file
    2)ALERT CONTROL.mscr file
    Go back to today screen and watch carrier plugin.You will see
    TREO ALERT PRO 5.6 and then hear greeting.

Special thanks to,
    Cody ppc
    Crazie Eddie/Long Date plugin view

Enjoy a Strong BETA
    Updated 5.6 beta 4
    Phil C
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/01/2007 at 08:29 PM.
  12.    #652  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rino808 View Post
    awesome sling, also d/l'ing it now...this will work with the 750's right??
    nope..I will post the 750 beta this afternoon
    Hey Sling,
    Working great, really like everything you did. One thing is there a way to change the readout for battery, signal and memory from MB40 to 40MB. Its no big deal just personel preference. I have a sript that I wrote that gave me this info. But why use it if Treo Alert will do it without it. If it can't be done no big deal. Just thought I would ask for the heck of it. Keep up the great work Sling.
  14.    #654  
    First of all if you have not ditched the beta sent to you in email last night dump it and dowload the beta 4 posted above

hehe yep there are going to be 3 more layouts added.we will work that into one of them
    Gotcha, going to do that right now. Sling really like the voice alert for sms, that's awesome.
  16.    #656  
    thanks...The beta 4 posted your really going to like then
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    well sling nice work and yeah well i found out that it didnt work for the 750 from when i tested it out and the phone didnt wake up....lol my fault....but from what i can see you have taken this to another level...thanks again for all of your hard work...cant wait for the 750 version...geez you should hold script classes...for the peeps that want to learn...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rino808 View Post
    geez you should hold script classes...for the peeps that want to learn...
    oh... but he is. there just private lessons. lol.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    omg cody where do i attend...lol, hey cody also thanks for you hard work in this also...at least now there is peace among the jedi's...it was getting ugly in here...the dark side is strong...lol
  20.    #660  
    haha the mortscript forums were in ruff times there on a couple issues...It just made everyone involved stronger..We all learned somthing