Page 31 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2126272829303132333435364181 ... LastLast
    either one of the wavs are better than the one we use now. good job

i think i like the second one better.

how did you type it in to do that? i couldn't figure it out. it kept wanting to say the word.
  2.    #602  
    L.E.D, Alerts,
    Active
    I mixed it with Blaze media pro as well...Great software f,sure. 50 bucs well spent.
    Anyone for an option 3? I liked option 2 but "L E D" and "Alert" kind of ran together so I remixed this version from your original 2.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    hmm, she needs to speed up saying each letter a bit to make it more natural.
    Where can we find the final .cab file for 5.2?
    I think Sling said he would post it when he's ready with 5.6.

Check posts 536 (700w/wx), 537 (750) and 555 (email mod) if you can't wait.
    I didn't think 5.2 existed anymore. I thought everyone got mad, picked up there ball, and went home. lol.
  8.    #608  
    The new 5.6 look

Settings choice menu

[3]=REMINDER/VIB/LED
    [2]=REMINDER/VIB
    [1]=LED ALERT
    [D]=DISABLE
    TODAY VIEW

TODAY VIEW choice menu

V-mail = 0 Mcall = 0 SMS= 0 E-mail= 0
    Treo Alert Pro 5.6 V-mail= 0 Mcall= 0
    Signal= 100% Batt= 99% Mem= 48MB
    5/12/07 Sig= 100 Bat= 99% M= 48MB
    Date view-Long date..................................Thanks to crazie eddie
    EXIT

How they look displayed in today screen plugin

[3] Treo Alert Pro 5.6 V-mail= 0 Mcall= 0

[3] V-mail = 0 Mcall = 0 SMS= 0 E-mail= 0

[3] Signal= 100% Batt= 99% Mem= 48MB

[3] Date view-Long date.................Thanks to crazzie eddie

[3] 5/12/07 Sig= 100 Bat= 99% M= 48MB

1)There will be voice alert when signal falls below 20%
    2)There will be voice alert when battery falls below 20% and 10%
    3)There will be voice alert when memory falls below 10%
    4)Some how figer out how to get the #blink or full pending blink in the Z Plugin...Thanks to Zbop hard work a plugin is now avalible.
    5)Text voice alert.
    6)email voice alert.
    Hmm The 16x16 icon has not been figured out.

When you tap the TODAY VIEW in the settings choice menu you are taken to the TODAY VIEW choice menu.once you make your selection you are returned back to the settings menu or you can EXIT back to today screen.

A very clean menu settings displayed from the the longest to the short as the are displayed in menu view.The added alerts are a plus keeping us up to date on memory,battery and signal
    Last edited by slingbox; 04/25/2007 at 06:03 PM.
    will there be a display that doesn't show status?

I personal don't need reminded all day that treo alert is on. I would like to see the other stuff.
  10.    #610  
    Why would you not want to know what alert setting it is set at.Im myself have a few meetings a day and lunch=almost never have the time but I find it very valuable know my alert setting through out the day as I'm sure many do.A simple [3] [2] [1] [D] take up very little space within plugin are very are great going into meetings.dealing with customers,venders,walmart hehe just got draged there.There is no need to remember your setting it,s displayed for you to see and adjusted accordingly
    I use that little switch on top of the phone. I think it mutes all notifications. lol

check your email.
  12.    #612  
    just e-mailed you back
    I just installed TREO ALERTS 4.9 PRO on my Verizon 700wx. I don't have any settings control over the alerts. No icon except the one that turns alerts on and off. I did the dll registry and soft resets. Help?
    Last edited by etreoj; 04/26/2007 at 11:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by etreoj View Post
    I just installed TREO ALERTS 4.9 PRO on my Verizon 700wx. I don't have any settings control over the alerts. No icon except the one that turns alerts on and off. I did the dll registry and soft resets. Help?
    you need version 5.2
  15.    #615  
    The path to 5.2
    It works perfect but now for the disclaimer,
    Use at your own risk

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=536
    Last edited by slingbox; 04/26/2007 at 01:19 PM.
    I installed 5.2 still no alerts control. After softreset it gives me a MS error "A problem has occured with gwes.exe"
    etreoj, did you perform the troubleshoot steps in the link Sling provided?
    yes. when I double click on 2)ALERT CONTROL.mscr nothing happens. The only new icon in programs is ALERTS. The install went fine. I even uninstalled and installed again. I also copied the alert control it into the windows start folder too. It's such a bummer for me since the alerts is the only thing I don't like about my TreoWX, I was so happy to find this tool.

It also says [3] treo alert pro: bat 95% in the today screen.
    etreoj, did you tap on MortScript.exe in \Program Files\TREO ALERT? We have a flaw in our cab installs that currently requires you to tap on the MortScript.exe to register the .mscr file extension. I really need to update our cab template with a better solution for this. It is a common issue.
    yes, as I said I followed the instructions. It successfully registered the .dlls
    Still no alert control.

Thanks!
    Last edited by etreoj; 04/26/2007 at 04:05 PM.