Page 30 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2025262728293031323334354080 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    hey cody your killing meeh...and yes you are crazy...lol
  2.    #582  
    my girlfriend will not let build scripts anymore..This post is for her reading pleasure.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    my girlfriend will not let build scripts anymore..This post is for her reading pleasure.
    wait until you get married. my wife wont let me even on the computer. i had to get a pda just to get on the internet. lol.

just kidding, women are like wine. thay get better with time.

sling, tell her we all love her.
    Wow Cody, 5.6 is an awesome build. Don't let Slings GF see that or Sling will catch hell.

Lol lol, Hi girlfriend. I'm just teasing. Your BF is awesome btw. But you already know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Wow Cody, 5.6 is an awesome build. Don't let Slings GF see that or Sling will catch hell.

Lol lol, Hi girlfriend. I'm just teasing. Your BF is awesome btw. But you already know that.
    i was waiting for you to see that. lol glad you like it. now time to remove it before slings girl friend see's it. we dont sling to get him in trouble.
    i noticed on my sprint treo 700wx that when i have sms/email/vmail/mcall at once it runs behind the bt and location symbols.. can this be fixed so i can see all of the missed alerts if they happen to all come up.. which frequently happen for me! if this could be done it'd be much appreciated!

thanks!
  7.    #587  
    yes that can be fixed with a fulltoday plugin which zbop is currently working on.
    i really hope it continues to work!! i had phoneAlarm and i constantly had issues!

so far so good with treoAlert except the fact all the alarms can't be viewed on today screen at once! but least i know when i get a message!
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Not sure if you are serious or not, but if you are here is my ALERT CONTROL.mscr. I think this is what fastlerner was asking for. Hey fastlerner try droping this script in your \Program Files\TREO ALERT folder and see if this is what you want. You have to soft reset to make it active.

It has special logic for email to not blink when the only counts are email and there is no notification pending.
    Thanks HanSlipCo! :-D That did it. A wonderful product.

My only request for future releases... The ability to toggle reminder alerts off by type.

Thanks again.
    Cool beans. You better remove my name from that. I'm the blacksheep in the family. Haven't been made a partner in this organization. Sling dissowned me after the Treo Keylight fiasco.
  11.    #591  
    No disowning going on my friend just respect for each either work they put so much time in.This is not a race who can do it better but who can build it together Reaching that goal with how the build will be presented .Ive worked many nights for over a month putting together builds giving the user options that benefit there treo day as seen at
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=139440
    Not being selfish with the congrats to all the participated within the build.I cant speak for Cody but if you would like to be apart of the outstanding project that has came such a long way in such a short time your more then welcome.We work together sharing ideas and build it together Like the old days in the original mortscript thread.We will soon have a plugin,we will soon have 60% of the members of the great Treocentral using TA.It only makes sence.This mort family fued is over..I mean over!!It just brings the worse out of us all and the outstanding TA builds for the future.
    SliNG CReATiONs welcomes you aboard hmm I may get That name copywrite hehehe..But anyway thats were I stand.Myself /Cody/And you need to get together in PM and nail down the alertcontrol.mscr and present that build to the members of the true 5.2 build for there are 2 now floating around.Then plan the 5.6 version with the carrier plugin/Icon present in plugin.We have alot of work...My girl will let me still play mortscript lol lol.
    This is the largest most productive mort forums on the web so lets build

Sincerly,

Phil C
    hehe, sorry, my previous post was meant to be funny and an inside joke between you and me. Guess I should've put some smilies on it. I thought the crying icon would give it away.

Man, I'm just striking out lately. No, I don't want to push my way into your group. I'd just be in your way. No issues here my friend.

Of course if you need any help I'm always available for assistance as you know. All you have to do is ask.
  13.    #593  
    hehe yes the crying icon gave it away.hannip push hmm Ive never seen that lol but anyway your more then welcome to put togther an organized release.
    Remember Bruce is watch lol and we know were we both stand on that one..
    lol, what did Bruce ever do to you. The poor guy, taken away all of his business. Man, I'd hate to get on your bad side. :-D
  15.    #595  
    I hate to get on your bad side to and we never want to get on codys bad side.
    Cody ppc is a scripting brah not to be messed with.
    God forbid. Our days would be numbered for sure.
  17.    #597  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post

btw Sling, is there any way to fix the voice to say L E D instead of the word led when it announces the setting.
  19.    #599  
    yep yep
  20.    #600  
    hmm the second which I find a better choice...Get some feed back from code man as well.