Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast
  1.    #41  
    That the good thing about Beta.We find the better and make it a reality at the finish.I think it looks 100% better
    I will work on implementing vib into it tonight .Do me a fav Cody.Find me 2 icons that look treo like for led and reminder if time permits .I would love to get the final done on Saturday.

Phil C
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    That the good thing about Beta.We find the better and make it a reality at the finish.I think it looks 100% better
    I will work on implementing vib into it tonight .Do me a fav Cody.Find me 2 icons that look treo like for led and reminder if time permits .I would love to get the final done on Saturday.

Phil C
    I will try, but I am pretty busy at work this week and my nights are booked as well.

I though our icon guy was "featherfox"? maybe i'll get with him.
  3.    #43  
    It seems like I'm the only builder of reminder software that has made vibrate Reminder alert possible.After missed call/V-mail/sms and email is pending your bright shiny treo's will vibrate every 2 min when you have ringer mute.
    It works PERFECT

Phil C
    Last edited by slingbox; 03/22/2007 at 01:16 PM.
    Any word on a version for the 750?
  5.    #45  
    jhernand1102 I will work on it as soon as possible .I'm trying to get the 700wx/w series finaled .At that point I will make it happen on the 750 series.I figured out your wake up issue and will implement it into your version.So that great news.

Phil C
    Glad to hear, It's a great program.
  7.    #47  
    Thanks jh
  8.    #48  
    TREO ALERT 3.4 Preview.I will post after I get feed back from beta tester
    Upgrades
    1)Vib alert ever 2 min when ringer is switch off
    2)Better today screen plugin view-You know that
    3)if there is miss or message pending and you turn off alert then turn back on alert will start again till pending call or messages clear.
    Same goes for led alert.
    4)MUCH MORE STABLE
    When you open cab you will not be asked to do Softreset.
    After cab is opened and program is installed wait 1 min then do manual softreset.
    5)Wait 1 min then turn on alerts.you will see them displayed in Carrier plugin.
    It is always best to make test call to make sure program is fully active with reminder alert and led first.
    If for some resion one of the alerts do not go off it is due to the 2 main file not becoming active on softreset.This is very easy fixed by going into Program file,TREO NLED file and tapping the
    ALERT.mscr
    NLED.mscr

Phil C
    Nice work, Phil. Looks like you're quickly approaching Yoda status! (Hannip, beware. You have some competition!)
  10.    #50  
    hmm I don't know about that one but thanks for the vote of confidence.I will post new build in 15 min.Cody using it loves it so were good to go.
  11.    #51  
    1)led alerts
    2)two min reminder alerts
    3) voice alerts for all your pendings
    4)12 different display views keeping you informed of alert status..Battery/Signal/Memory/today's date and on and on
    5)voice missed call count in reminder
    6)voice text message reminders
    Hehe all of the reminders are voice alerts but there is a pretty chime also
    7)The new voice call ID reminder that tells you the last missed callers phone number every 2 min till you dismiss the pending

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=770
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/10/2007 at 09:36 PM.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    i have a problem where the speaker is turning on in random intervals and just playing white noise...however the notification sound is playing every 2 minutes...seems like the script is doing something weird with the speaker of my vzw 700wx

the white noise is of different lengths
  13.    #53  
    I dont know about your white noise lol.The spealer only comes on for 10 sec for reminder sound.
    once again another Verizon wx.Theres got to be issues with that unit.The verizon 700w tested perfect and Sprint wx as well.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    hey sling does the new version fix the sleeping 750??
    It seems like I'm the only builder of reminder software that has made vibrate Reminder alert possible.After missed call/V-mail/sms and email is pending your bright shiny treo's will vibrate every 2 min when you have ringer mute.
    It works PERFECT

Phil C

Does this dish out reminders based upon any active notification?

This would include calendar reminders, Sprite backup completions (maybe) and who knows what else.

If so, I'd like to see a version that includes some night time shut off - so one can decide that, say from 10:00 at night to 7:00 in the morning no additional reminders would go off, and maybe later on weekend mornings.

This could even be done with profiles, storing the profile in the registry somewhere. Maybe as a bit masked value that includes all the choices.

If I you provide the script in a handy place. I will consider tackling my suggest modification and feeding it back to you to package up nicely.
  16.    #56  
    Im droping the 3.8 version tonight.I cut all the fat off that was in 3.4.
    Ive lengthend the vib some and have a couple beta testers on it now.So fare we have outstanding results on 3.8..
    I will also drop script views as well.
  17.    #57  
    UPGRADE TO THE NEWSEST BUILD 5.6

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=770
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/10/2007 at 09:39 PM.
    Im going to cab it up in a few hours.It's been tested and works perfect.

# initialize variables
    Notify = FALSE
    ChimeIsOn = FALSE

# start notification check loop
    While ( 1 )

# check the registry for any notifications
    Notify = RegValueExists( "HKLM", "System\State\Shell\Notifications\Active", "CLSID" )

#check the ALERT
    ALERT = RegRead("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\led", "ALERT" )

# turn on Chime if any notifications are pending whenever Ringer on.
    If ( Notify && NOT ChimeIsOn && ALERT )
    RunWait( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "0 1" )
    CallScript( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\REMIND.mscr" )
    ChimeIsOn = TRUE
    EndIf

# turn off the Chime if no notifications are pending
    If ( ChimeIsOn && NOT Notify )
    RunWait( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "0 0" )
    RemoveNotifications( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\REMIND.mscr" )
    ChimeIsOn = FALSE
    EndIf
    # wait 1 seconds
    Sleep( 2000 )

EndWhile
    ####################################################

#TREOSET.mscr -Turn on/off Treo Alert working with icon

A = RegRead("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\led", "ALERT" )

If ( A = 0 )
    Call ALERTON
    Else
    Call ALERTOFF
    EndIf

Sleep 500
    ToggleDisplay(on)

Sub ALERTON

RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\led", "ALERT", 1 )
    RegWriteString "HKLM","System\State\Phone","Current Operator Name", TREO ALERT- ACTIVE

EndSub

Sub ALERTOFF

RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\led", "ALERT", 0 )
    RegWriteString "HKLM","System\State\Phone","Current Operator Name", TREO ALERT- OFF
    Run ( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "0 0" )
    RemoveNotifications( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\REMIND.mscr" )

EndSub
    #Start.mscr-A short cut added to Start up folder for soft reset Carrier bar also droping reg string

Sleep 5000
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\led", "ALERT", 0 )
    Sleep 10000
    RegWriteString "HKLM","System\State\Phone","Current Operator Name", TREO ALERT- HELLO

#
    # REMIND.mscr - Controls Reminder repeat
    #
    ErrorLevel ("syntax")

PlaySound "Program Files\TREO ALERT\Reminder.wav"

Run( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\VIB.mscr" )

Sleep 1000

#Set when the script should run again, 2 minutes from the current time
    Rerun = Timestamp()+120
    RunAt( Rerun, "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\REMIND.mscr" )

#VIB.mscr - vib vib and more vib

V = RegRead( "HKLM", "System\State\Hardware\", "Ringer" )
    If ( V = 0 )
    Run ( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "1 1" )
    Sleep 1200
    Run ( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "1 0" )

One icon tap turns on treo alert .Once active if there are missed calls/v-mail/text/email the led
    Will blink and theres also a reminder sound every 2 min till pending missed are cleared.
    If you put your ringer on mute the vib alert reminder will turn on every 2 min as well.The vib
    alert length is from 7 - 10 sec so you will be alerted.
    This build is far more superior-Dependable to past beta builds.It took me a coupel days to get there and now it,s here.I do need an icon though so I will release a build tonight with scotty chime icon and when new icon is made available I will upgrade to TREO ALERT with no numbers.
    The build will be complete
    aaaaaa. yah, what he said.

the english version of what he said is.... this thing is rocking.3.8 is awesome. great job sling. you got me checking every hour to see what version you have out. I can't belive it. bye-bye phone alarm.
    Last edited by codyppc; 03/24/2007 at 05:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic View Post

This would include calendar reminders, Sprite backup completions (maybe) and who knows what else.

If so, I'd like to see a version that includes some night time shut off - so one can decide that, say from 10:00 at night to 7:00 in the morning no additional reminders would go off, and maybe later on weekend mornings.

This could even be done with profiles, storing the profile in the registry somewhere. Maybe as a bit masked value that includes all the choices.

If I you provide the script in a handy place. I will consider tackling my suggest modification and feeding it back to you to package up nicely.
    no, this won't do that. if that's what you want then you want phonealarm. goto pocketmax.com for that. cost like 25 bucks.

what this is... is a simple, small, sweet repeating alert to let you know you missed an email, sms, phone call, and or voice. it does audio, vibe, and flashes the led.

that's it.
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic View Post

I will not turn a great preforming app into PA.What many are forgetting were using WM lol.
    Just to be able to to have vibe alert,reminder chime and led I am very content.When it come to creating profiles in the reg they are not water and very far from.There very touch and don't like to be touched as seen in PA in many cases
    This app was not built to over throw the OS yet work very friendly with it taking nothing from performance

Phil C