Page 26 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1621222324252627282930313676 ... LastLast
    so you guys found a way to make the blink faster than once a second or so? if that's the case now you need to work on slow blink for X, fast blink for Y etc
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  2.    #502  
    hannip Do with it as you will.Not my project anymore.Why build it if someone is going to post updated mscr files a couple hours later with all kind of bug fixes that arnt even there of the exception of the sms reset..
    Im still running slingcodyppc version.much faster responce with no miss led alert that was had with your version in the first 30 min of testing.Battery drain has not been noticed in over a week of my self and cody doing the beta on the first vesion posted so I dont know what to tell you on that one
    It is mortscript so everyone hack away
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    so you guys found a way to make the blink faster than once a second or so? if that's the case now you need to work on slow blink for X, fast blink for Y etc
    hehe, I can just picture each element in the carrier line blinking at different rates. Now that won't be annoying. :-)
    ah...this is carrier line blink and not LED blink?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    ah...this is carrier line blink and not LED blink?
    Yeah, I guess you could get creative with the LED blink, but it could never be slower than the current rate. You could make it faster but I'm not sure how consistent it would be. It's not even consistent at it's current slow rate.
  6.    #506  
    Hannip Im not picking apart your work first of all.I show you all respect my friend.

Doing further testing on slingcodyppc version and your version I found much lag present in your build as noted in my above post on missing led blink.I just noticed the carrier refresh is at a creeping crawl.when you dismiss pending the carrier line does not refresh fast to the battery level.You also have a bug on your led .It does not stop for 5 to 7 seconds after you dimiss pending.This is a problem if you check message then turn off device right after.The led blink get cought in the loop.It keeps on blinking after I turned on device with no pending.The double blink of the pending carrier plugin is an eye killer dud.can you please do something with that..Maybe slow it down and speed everything else up.With more thing to do in a loop comes more speed needed in the loop so ive found.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    hannip Do with it as you will.Not my project anymore.Why build it if someone is going to post updated mscr files a couple hours later with all kind of bug fixes that arnt even there of the exception of the sms reset..
    Im still running slingcodyppc version.much faster responce with no miss led alert that was had with your version in the first 30 min of testing.Battery drain has not been noticed in over a week of my self and cody doing the beta on the first vesion posted so I dont know what to tell you on that one
    It is mortscript so everyone hack away
    That's why I posted it separate. It's my personal preference. I didn't mean for you to post a new cab. With my version. It was just offerred as an alternative.
    Last edited by hannip; 04/22/2007 at 10:36 AM.
  8.    #508  
    I want to have your version up because you made fixes in the first version.
    I do like your addtion of Regkeyexist and the sms yet everything else is at a crawl.keep you build up f,sure and just get the speed back and refresh that was had in the first version.

Like I said this is not a pick of your new version

1)led blink not starting at times for all pendings.
    2)If led blink is active then you dimiss pending led blink stays active during
    turn off of device thus led blink stays a blinking till you go into settings menu and disable
    3)Slow crawl on the carrier refresh up to 7-10 seconds.If you a couple programs running it take up to 15 sec to refresh.
    4)Double blink of the carrier plugin pending is an eye killer.maybe just slow the double blink down some.

I have not did the testing on the Reminder so I dont know the scoop on that yet so I will keep informed on preformance after dismaiss power off
  9.    #509  
    Just gave a test call giving the reminder sound a cycle then dimissed pending and turned off device...The reminder sound stayed active when no pending was active...The loop is to slow you may need to speed it up or split it up a diffrent way hmm I dont know.You build is at a creeping crawl.
    For the user thats in and out of the office all day that has the led active will run into problems waiting for led to stop before turning off device.
    If your outside the sun shines alot .You cant see if the led has stoped before you turn off device so you turn your device off yet the led is killing your battery level because it,s blinking when not needed...You must be able to speed up you Alert Control.mscr..This also go,s for reminder
  10.    #510  
    heheh we did alot of beta on slingcody ppc version and we missed the sms but your build needs alot beta buddy.Ive found 5 flaws that were not present in are build I pulled a couple house ago for yours..heck your bugs were not present in the first 3.8 build....You have alot of work ahead...You just need to speed up the loop and make a change here and there I would think
  11.    #511  
    Cool..I will give it a beta all day to see how you did.It would of been nice If it worked before I pulled my working build and posted yours lol lol but live and learn..The beta will be the true test
  12.    #512  
    Cool
    great program but i think it has conflicted with my alarm clock i was sooo late for work this morning. but im going to do more testing with the alerts installed and uninstalled to see whats up.... never had a problem untill i went from 4.9 to 5.2
  14.    #514  
    Hannip
    Don't forget to test with WM player,TomTom or navagion app and slingbox with your loop settings.you must have speed to succeed.
  15.    #515  
    Hannip is going to add fixes to the whole script..A total make over...It will work perfect With no setback when he is done but im still holding onto the slingcody version since it has worked so darn good.
  16.    #516  
    Show me some red led blink for missed calls and green for mail my friend.
    That would be the best trick ever lol lol
  17.    #517  
    I know I know that trick will never happen because it cant be done
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    I know I know that trick will never happen because it cant be done
    never say never. just because you can't do it doesn't mean hannip can't.
  19.    #519  
    Im not saying the script jacker couldnt figure it out .hehehe hannips new name.
    What im saying is that it never will happen.
  20.    #520  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Thanks for the new nickname Sling. I like it. lol

Ok, I've finished my scriptjacking and have tested my changes. I think you will be happy.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=499

Edit: I had to delay the clearing of text message counts for another iteration. I was still getting premature clears. Now it seems to be ok. The alerts still turn off immediately, but the carrier line blinks for 2 seconds longer. It's either that or get rid of the count. Please redownload.
    Great job hannip.The only bug would be after you dismiss pending you still have Mcall=1 blinking for a good 7 to 10 sec before it clears..I turned the sleep up and down and get the same results so there is delay some were on refresh.IT was nice on the codysling version of having that call count display clear a mil sec after pending was cleared.It takes 7 sec at the most 10 on your current mscr.