Page 25 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1520212223242526272829303575 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 2146
  1. #481  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    The 5.2 will be up for download Friday evening.
    Versions,
    5.2- 700 wx/w
    5.2- 750
    friday?.... you told me sunday. it doesn't matter. i'm done fighting the voicemail thing. i'm ready for you to just release the darn thing so I can re-wirte all my addon scripts to work with the new version. you keep changing so much it hard to keep up.lol. good job sling.

    question...
    a while back I saw an icon like the one you use for treoalerts that was red. I think it was for the "treo alert awake" app. is this still work in progress?

    thanks, cody
  2.    #482  
    hmm the red icon..good idea.I will make the change to red
  3.    #483  
    I added the battery alert verbal voice tone.I have it set at 20 percent and also at 10 percent....hehehe if your battery drains down to 10 percent you will know..You will be alerted by a pretty voice and ........
  4. #484  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    I added the battery alert verbal voice tone.I have it set at 20 percent and also at 10 percent....hehehe if your battery drains down to 10 percent you will know..You will be alerted by a pretty voice and ........
    ummm. sounds yummy.

    so release is... friday, sunday, or tonight? lol.

    can't wait for a cab of all the goodies.
  5.    #485  
    Friday f,sure.Im droping the 750 version at the same time as the wx/w so everyone is happy.
  6. #486  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Friday f,sure.Im droping the 750 version at the same time as the wx/w so everyone is happy.
    <Doing the Snoopy dance. Nose up, feet moving...>

  7. Rino808's Avatar
    Posts
    338 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #487  
    Thank you Sling and all that put their hard work and time into this...just AWESOME...this is what the treo should come with from the start...thanks again....
  8. #488  
    w00t!!!!! loving it! you guys kick *** thanx slingbox and codyppc your now my heros lol was the coffee guy but he got bumped lol
  9. #489  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rino808 View Post
    Thank you Sling and all that put their hard work and time into this...just AWESOME...this is what the treo should come with from the start...thanks again....
    well, as many already know, mark the maker of "chatter" ( emal app for the POS) was hired by palm. chatter will be released on the stock 755p.

    I also heard palm was looking at sling to come as well. to work on the WM side. hannip as well. soon all the great TC guys will be gone. lol
  10.    #490  
    Hmm If me and hannip go to work for palm your coming along my friend lol..
  11. #491  
    The question is would we want to work for Palm. hehe

    We wouldn't be able to help anyone anymore. Once employed by Palm we couldn't write any more programs for the masses because it would be a conflict of interest. No more rom hacking either. No more fun.
  12. #492  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    The question is would we want to work for Palm. hehe

    We wouldn't be able to help anyone anymore. Once employed by Palm we couldn't write any more programs for the masses because it would be a conflict of interest. No more rom hacking either. No more fun.
    lol. i'm it was built right... there would no need for hacking and what not. i'm not complaining. works pretty good for me now. threaded sms, a2dp, and treo alert should have been there from the start.

    could you imagine sling working for palm. we would be on are 30th ROM update by now. he can't leave anything alone. it's always got to be better. lol.

    anyhow back on subject. I see quite a few downloads of the new version and not many questions or problems posted. must be a good sign.

    some "thank you" and or "good job" would be nice, but..... oh well. i'm liking it.

    good job sling creation team.
  13. #493  
    BTW, good job guys! I'm trying it out now and it's very cool.
    Last edited by hannip; 04/22/2007 at 10:32 AM.
  14. Rino808's Avatar
    Posts
    338 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #494  
    yeah awesome job guys...btw sling well with the 750 i ran into a glitch...i received 2 sms and when i got the second one for some reason the sms count reset...also got another question, with the status on the carrier line will it drain the batt faster...dunno if its just me but my batt drained faster for some reason...thanks in advanced...
  15. Rino808's Avatar
    Posts
    338 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #495  
    yeah hannip that is what i thought...well i just loaded back the 750 beta that worked great...but as for everything else is working awesome...
  16. #496  
    what exactly is the difference between the sub second and the second? and is this only happening when the divice is a wake?
  17. #497  
    we suck.

    what was the problem? just the amount of sleep time? what were the bug?

    hannip didn't like the flashing notification? did you take that completely out of the "hannip treo alert" sling?

    two many questions, so little time.
  18. #498  
    i think you guys are crazy about the battery drain thing.

    i have treo alerts 5.2, xcast, and cDate, all running at the same time. in fact i also have treo alert awake, a keylight timer, and my profile timer scripts running as well.

    and to top it all off. i have a new scripts that displays cDate, xcast, my profile setting, battery, memory, signal, treo alert status.... all in a continous loop all night long. about 9 hours and i had like 95% battery when i woke up this morning. i dont notice any battery difference and i got alot more running than treo alert 5.2.

    talk about a script junkie. lol
  19.    #499  
    So how much time are we gaining with your vesion..lets say if are treo was on all day and never went into suspend?
  20. #500  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    we suck.

    what was the problem? just the amount of sleep time? what were the bug?

    hannip didn't like the flashing notification? did you take that completely out of the "hannip treo alert" sling?

    two many questions, so little time.
    You don't suck, I am very proud of you both. I think you guys are doing great work! Don't be offended, the more complex a program gets the more chances there will be bugs.
    Last edited by hannip; 04/22/2007 at 10:34 AM.

Posting Permissions