Page 23 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324252627283373 ... LastLast
  1.    #441  
    yes the final release will.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    I will have the 4.9 pro finished in a couple days Heres a preview
    wow looks cool. you've brought back "reminder and/or led". awesome idea. cant wait.
    Waiting anxiously for 4.9 pro for my 750. Kudos on the fast development!

Question: Is there an option to select/deselect which alerts you get a reminder for? (email/SMS/voicemail/missed calls)

There are times when I would want reminders for some but not for others. THANKS!
  4.    #444  
    Quote Originally Posted by fastlerner View Post
    Waiting anxiously for 4.9 pro for my 750. Kudos on the fast development!

Question: Is there an option to select/deselect which alerts you get a reminder for? (email/SMS/voicemail/missed calls)

There are times when I would want reminders for some but not for others. THANKS!
    In future release down the road I will have those options avalible.Im not really in a rush though.
  5.    #445  
    At last 4.9.
    control the alerts settings..2 min reminder/Vib alert/led blink
    Verbal missed call count and Verbal voice mail notification .what I mean Is if you miss call you will hear a chime sound then you will hear..One missed call.It will tell you if you have missed up to five calls .once you exceed 5 missed call,s it will say..Missed calls need attention .If you get voice mail it will say...Voice mail pending then give you call count.
    After you dismiss all pending it takes your missed call count to 0
    If you get text messages you will only hear the Chime reminder sound.
    Vib feature will kick in if you have your ringer switch on mute.

I have a jpeg below shows all the good stuff
    4.9 PRO
    Added features
    1)control over the alert settings
    2)The Voice alerts and alert tone sounds are improved=easy to hear...Thank cody for that.
    3)Added longer vib length
    4) vib for voice mail.=Two long vib alerts.

How to install,
    1)Drop the 4.9 cab file into your My documents folder.
    2)Give the cab file a screen tap and follow the install.
    3)After installed do a softreset on your treo.
    4)When reset completes watch your carrier plugin on your
    today screen.Give it about 15 to 30 sec and you will see
    TREO ALERTS 4.9.When you see that give the icon located
    in program menu a screen tap.You then will see the settings
    screen located in jpg pic below.Set your alert
    Go to your today screen and the setting chosen will be displayed
    in your carrier plugin.

PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!
    TROUBLE SHOOT IF NEEDED

When you install and do softreset if you get a pop up message go to
    Program Files and open TREO ALERT folder.

1)Tap the Mortscript.exe file
    2)Tap the ALERT CONTROL.mscr file

Go back to your today screen.15 - 20 sec you will see
    TREO ALERTS 4.9 PRO Displayed in your carrier plugin.
    Treo alerts is now working on your device.
    Give the TREO ALERT icon located in programs menu
    A screen tap then choose your alert setting.

Enjoy

Phil C

To all that want a lighter version of TA you can find the first build- TA 3.8 at
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=321
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/13/2007 at 10:39 AM.
    I see Hannip has trained you well young jedi. Feel the force flow through your veins.

Preety cool. I also use AE Button plus and have Treo Alert 4.9 mapped to a triple press of the side button (Treo Keylight is a double press).

Next step...

Choose what type of ntoifications to alert and how: For example SMS, Vmail, email, missed call different settings.

SLINGBOX! SLINGBOX! SLINGBOX! lol
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
  7.    #447  
    no maping.make your alert choice in settings as displayed in pic above and it covers all missed calls/e-mail/text message and ofcourse v-mail
    Last edited by slingbox; 04/13/2007 at 12:26 PM.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    hey sling will 4.9 Pro work with the 750? i remember reading a few post back that you said the final one would...and if this is the one that supposed to work with the 750...well it doesnt wake the 750 up...just letting you know...if not then disregard this...lol..thanks..
  9.    #449  
    I'm releasing the Treo 750 version tomorrow afternoon.The version now posted explains that in jpeg pic.
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/13/2007 at 10:39 AM.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    ohh aiite sling...once again thanks for your awesome work...
  11.    #451  
    your welcome Rino
    too quite. somethings going to happen. hmm
  13.    #453  
    hmm I dont what your talken about
    Hi All, I'm putting my wx on a diet so I uninstalled PA and have been using Tweaker and Treo Alert instead. My problem is my phone no longer rings, I've checked the settings and all seems ok, is this normal with Treo Alert? I'm using Treo Alert 4.9 Pro...

I'm seeing lots of amazing work being done with Mortscript, thanks for sharing.....
    Last edited by puttagee; 04/15/2007 at 08:32 AM.
    If you are using Tweakster profiles make sure you are using valid ringtones.
  16.    #456  
    Quote Originally Posted by puttagee View Post
    Hi All, I'm putting my wx on a diet so I uninstalled PA and have been using Tweaker and Treo Alert instead. My problem is my phone no longer rings, I've checked the settings and all seems ok, is this normal with Treo Alert? I'm using Treo Alert 4.9 Pro...

I'm seeing lots of amazing work being done with Mortscript, thanks for sharing.....
    Tweaker settings are taking out your ringtones.4.9 has nothing to do with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    If you are using Tweakster profiles make sure you are using valid ringtones.
    Thanks for the quick reply, that has to be it. The ring tone for my evening profile was set to default.wav?? I didn't hear it ring last night but this morning it worked, my day profile is set to default. I guess I was messing around in their during one of my brain dead moments

Thanks Slingbox, you're correct.... I just figured out my stupid error.... These scripts are getting too advanced for my little brain...

Keep up the GREAT work guys......
    Last edited by puttagee; 04/15/2007 at 01:03 PM.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I have uninstalled Treo Alert 4.9 on my 700w and am getting an error message upon boot that I can't seem to resolve. It states "Cannot execute \Program Files\TREO ALERT\REFRESH.mscr"

Any ideas where on my device something is calling this out? There is nothing in my Start Menu that is calling it out. Thanks.

Jim
  19.    #459  
    It,s is working.It loaded up before the control.mscr.your fine
    Sling -

I was looking through the posts to find if the "Final" version for my 750 is up. I saw the 3.9 Pro, but the preview picture shows it is built for 700. Which version should I be using or is the 750 version not up yet? TIA