Page 22 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223242526273272 ... LastLast
  1.    #421  
    RED LED

hmm 10:17 now and how long are we in here on friday nights ...till like 1 or 2 AM ...Lets do it tonight im ready to extract!!!!!
  2.    #422  
    my self as well only when dialing
    find me a disassembler that's free and works on wm5 code
  4.    #424  
    You cant find one???? I DONT BELAVE IT.Have you asked some of the guys over at XDA?
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    nope that is in the ALERTS.mscr

i know. this was just a question i had.
    hmm. look what I found.

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...0-21-beta.html

hmm. "The disassembler only disassembles the first 29 lines (part of the pretty problem will be fixed soon)."
    Cool Cool..
    Well guys I now have the most downloaded mort program in a 5 days.
    Cody Special thanks to you for all the beta you have done.You were of great help getting me from point a to b.
    Hannip what can I say.Thanks for having the patents helping me learn it 6 months back.You are the man.
    6 months back? the " fun with mort " thread was started 12/27. you guys did all this in like three months. wow
    hey, i think i still have that canada 700wx reg that had the flashing led for service if you guys need it.
    Charmed dissassembler is pretty cool. The output is really really small on a treo screen throught and it's not complete yet, but the developer is actively updating it looking at the history. It's nice that you can see dll imports right on your PPC. I used to have to copy up files to the pc to do that before. Cool stuff.
  10.    #430  
    Pretty cool f,sure
    Sorry to ask a dumb quesiton, but if i grab hannips code in post 400, where is the rest of the application (latest version), or am I better off waiting for the 4.9 from next week? Coming late to the party.
    This is an awesome app. I have treo alerts 4.8 pro installed. I love it. I have a minor issue with the audible alert beep for email and im because it doesn't sound when I get an email or im. The every 2 min. beep does not sound. When I turn the switch to ringer off, it vibrates, but when the ringer is on it does not make a sound. The light blinks, so I know the notification is picking it up.
    Last edited by stn415; 04/08/2007 at 11:42 PM.
  14.    #434  
    If your getting vib alert every 2 min you should get alert sound every 2 min.It will be an alert tone sound for text messages and e-mail.There in no voice alert for email or text messages
  15.    #435  
    Go here for the real deal.Thanks to all for the beta testing

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=447
    Last edited by slingbox; 04/12/2007 at 07:12 PM.
    Will this work on the 750?
    Is there any way to merge this fine app with Phone Alarm? I know there's a ton of redundancy, but the voice and LED portions of Treo Alerts is COOL!
    Suggestion:
    Once Treo Alert is enabled, to stay on, even after a soft reset.
  19.    #439  
    one problem with that.There is now three alert settings.If I choose one sombody else will want a diffrent alert setting on softreset.I tear my reg up and only had soft reset maybe once a month if that hmm in 6 months Ive did 5 softresets and 2 hard resets.
    There are some treo softreset members here lol lol
    I will have the 4.9 pro finished in a couple days Heres a preview
    Sling,
    Will this version work with my 750?