Page 21 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263171 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 2146
  1.    #401  
    hehehehe if you use the 4.9 I release next week hannip will make sure to change it for me lol lol lol lol.
    He's like that lol lol lol
  2. #402  
    Naw, I won't change anything. I'll just point out all of your bugs. lol
  3.    #403  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Naw, I won't change anything. I'll just point out all of your bugs. lol
    It,s easy to point at a bug when you only pick them up lol lol lol im just joking with you yoda.With all do respect good job to you lol lol
  4.    #404  
    For the newcomers yoda tought me how to mortscript some time back and everytime I build something he like to add 4 cents
  5. #405  
    speak for yourself. i'm no loser. just because the only friends i have are online doesn't make me a loser. does it?
  6.    #406  
    lol lol I guess we are lol lol..we need a fun mortscript comedy thread were we can all vent,laugh, and no im not talking about treo 700p forum lol lol.The old garent users dont play they get you bumped out of forums
  7.    #407  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    speak for yourself. i'm no loser. just because the only friends i have are online doesn't make me a loser. does it?
    Cody Cody were just having fun...You are the man my friend.I consider you a friend.Im sure hannip ment no disrespect.
  8. #408  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Well it's fixed for me and Cody anyway

    If you use my version it remembers the on/off state on soft reset.
    where is your version. it took me a long time to write my script to remember this setting after a soft reset. i would like to see how easy you made it. you guys allways do a good job of making me look stupid.
  9.    #409  
    I been living online since hannip tought me how to mortscript.My girls upset my dog doesnt like me lol lol....It,s all hannips fault lol lol
  10. #410  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Cody Cody were just having fun....
    i know. that's why i'm here all the time. lol
  11. #411  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    where is your version. it took me a long time to write my script to remember this setting after a soft reset. i would like to see how easy you made it. you guys allways do a good job of making me look stupid.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=400


    Sling keeps posting so my version gets lost in the shuffle.
  12. #412  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=400


    Sling keeps posting so my version gets lost in the shuffle.
    zero views before me. wow, where the love. lol.
  13.    #413  
    I downloaded it...Well the tweak to the carrier plugin...by the way great tweak hannip.
  14. #414  
    hey while i got you two here. what does ToggleDisplay( ON ) do?
  15.    #415  
    no I posted it in WX forum.it will pop up when user is woundering about the carrier plugin/roam past issue.
  16.    #416  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    hey while i got you two here. what does ToggleDisplay( ON ) do?
    nope that is in the ALERTS.mscr
  17. #417  
    That's the magic to make alerts work when woken up from suspend on a 750
  18.    #418  
    hannip why dont you find the fix the red led issue my friend.You have the talent..
  19. #419  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    hannip why dont you find the fix the red led issue my friend.You have the talent..
    Need to dissasemble Palms led driver. I just don't have time to crawl through assembler code though.
  20. #420  
    do you guys know why my scripts would give me a "call in progress" in the carrier plugin? sometimes after resets.

Posting Permissions