Page 2 of 108 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    good job paul
    Or Phil
    would this work for the 750 or its just for the 700? I figure since they're both running the same OS, it should be compatible?
  3.    #23  
    OutRigger as it sets now it only run on 700wx/w series .I will figure out how to solve the reminder wake up issue in the 750 series .I wont leave you guys in the dark.
  4.    #24  
    yeah Cody what up with calling me Paul
    lol lol
    thanks for the quick reply! PA is ok, as it has not been buggy for me, but I wouldn't want to pay for it since I would only want to use the LED and vibrate notification functions for emails and sms only.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiguy View Post
    Or Phil
    I edited that post as soon as I sent it. I know his name is phil, but like I did before, I keep thinking it is paul. theres paul hannip, paul g and phil. I keep getting the 3 mixed up. sorry. I should just stick with user names. lol

speaking of which... where has hannip been. he hasn't been returning my messages and hasn't been on the boards since 3/18. maybe he just doesn't like me anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outrigger View Post
    thanks for the quick reply! PA is ok, as it has not been buggy for me, but I wouldn't want to pay for it since I would only want to use the LED and vibrate notification functions for emails and sms only.
    will the audo alert turn to a vibrate alert when you hit the switch on top of the treo?

this is one thing that doesn't work with most audio alerts... spb time (alarm), phonealarm, ect.

that would be nice to figure out for future versions if it doesn't do it now. I don't write scripts, but you would think that with mort it would be possible. (if switch is set to vibe then change "reminder alert to ...)
    I edited that post as soon as I sent it. I know his name is phil, but like I did before, I keep thinking it is paul. theres paul hannip, paul g and phil. I keep getting the 3 mixed up. sorry. I should just stick with user names. lol
    Just razzin' you, cody.
  9.    #29  
    I got a beta tester on it now.It should take about 30 min or so then I will release Sprint Version.The Verizon owner can use it as well.It only changes the carrier name.
    Then download the Verizon version when I get finished later tonight.The carrier name will change back

speaking of which... where has hannip been. he hasn't been returning my messages and hasn't been on the boards since 3/18. maybe he just doesn't like me anymore.
    Pulling all nighters at work. No time for TC lately.

btw, my last name is just Hanni. The P at the end is for Paul.
  11.    #31  
    They call me Paul lol but you can call me Phil
    I am by far not the yoda of mortscript hmm maybe just making jedi
  12.    #32  
    Cody says it looks good. posting 2.9
    I don't think anyone really cares about the carrier name. they brand the darn phones with there name enough. lol.

I would think something like "treo alert" would be just as good. this would make for just one version 2.9 for all.
    the app is running fine. those of you who run "hide logo" may want to turn it off. otherwise you won't know if treo alert is on or off.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post

btw, my last name is just Hanni. The P at the end is for Paul.
    man, I can't win for losing. lol.

anyhow, good to know you're still alive.
  16.    #36  
    hmm the carrier logo serves a purpose at last.
  17.    #37  
    Just posted Verizon Version
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    sorry sling i have been busy the last couple of days thats why i couldnt respond...but yeah i do have the 750...and i see that your working on the sleep issue...i just arrived in the SinCity...

hey would you or anyone know if i teather in UMTS will i get UMTS speeds or not???thanks again
  19.    #39  
    will the audo alert turn to a vibrate alert when you hit the switch on top of the treo?

this is one thing that doesn't work with most audio alerts... spb time (alarm), phonealarm, ect.

that would be nice to figure out for future versions if it doesn't do it now. I don't write scripts, but you would think that with mort it would be possible. (if switch is set to vibe then change "reminder alert to ...)
    Tieing Vib into ringer switch mute will be very easy.I will pull the value out of Ledup then tieing into ringer switch mute/Notifaction into 2 min timer script.Every 2 min you will have vib when sound is mute.It will be avalible in final build later on this weekend.

Phil C
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Cody brought up a pretty good point.Who care about carrier plugin name so I came up with this.Very easy to read and much more smooth

There are 2 files in zip

Copy past both file into the TREO NLED folder located in Program files.
    When you drop them in the prompt will ask if you want to replace. Choose yes on both.When you tap the Treo NLED or Treo Alert icons located in your programs menu your carrier plugin view will change for the better
    screen view below
    that does look alot better. i like the words instead of letters as well.

once agian, you da man.