Page 19 of 108 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969 ... LastLast
  1.    #361  
    Thanks Rino
    ok, got it installed, will check out the reminders...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #363  
    Silver Sun did say he didnt get vib alert.That would be from Ringer Switch value found,

V = RegRead( "HKLM", "System\State\Hardware\", "Ringer" )<-----Place
    If ( V = 0 ),<------Value
    ToggleDisplay(on)
    Run ( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "1 1" )
    Sleep 1400
    Run ( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "1 0" )
    EndIf
    I see a link in the Startup folder for Alerts 4.8 but after a soft reset, when I clicked on the Treo Alerts icon it said "Treo Alert Active"...should it have said that?

5.    #365  
    You will have backlight toggle on...How do we beat this problem.This amy be the answer

N = RegRead( "HKLM", "System\State\Phone", "Palm Active Call Count" )
    If ( N = 0 )
    S = RegRead("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\led", "Toggle" )
    If ( S = 0 )
    ToggleDisplay(on)
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SCREEN BRIGHTNESS LEVEL TO 0<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    PlaySound "Program Files\TREO ALERT\Reminder.wav"
    CallScript( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\V-mail.mscr" )
    D = RegRead ("HKCU","System\State\Phone", "Missed Call Count" )
    If ( D = 1 )
    THEN ON THE COMPLEATION OF SOUND LOOP THERE IS A SETTING IN THE 750 TO TURN OFF DEVICE YET WE NEED TO REG READ THE CURRENT STATE .
  6.    #366  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    I see a link in the Startup folder for Alerts 4.8 but after a soft reset, when I clicked on the Treo Alerts icon it said "Treo Alert Active"...should it have said that?
    yes.
    You did WAit for
    WELCOME TO TREO ALERTS in the carrier plugin then taped icon correct?
    It,s Seen in install directions
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    yes.
    You did WAit for
    WELCOME TO TREO ALERTS in the carrier plugin then taped icon correct?
    It,s Seen in install directions
    After the soft reset I did not see Welcome to Treo Alerts in the carrier plugin (in case I missed it). Once I tapped on the icon I saw the Treo Alert Active appear in the carrier plugin, then reverted to Cingular (which I assume is the correct behavior)

8.    #368  
    Sorry
    nope that should not happen.tap icon again and to see if it stays in
    ok, will check out the alerts after this concall is over... this doesn't do Email alerts though right?

10.    #370  
    yes you will hear alert sound on e-mail and text.
    There will be alert sound and verbal for missed calls and v-mail
    Ok, email alert working now... the LED is reminder enough for me so I'll probably eliminate the sound reminder...I just wish when notifications were active only the icon at the top of the screen was on and not the stupid notification left soft key thing..but that's not your prob..I know if you delete the active notification from the registry, the icon stays at the top but the notification left soft key reverts back to Email

led works. Alert works sort of. It turns on the screen when off (known issue). It also told me missed calls needs attention for one missed call.

EDIT: I opened and closed my call log and it reset my missed call count. It now says One ... Missed Call.
    Last edited by hannip; 04/05/2007 at 06:19 PM.
    Ok, email alert working now... the LED is reminder enough for me so I'll probably eliminate the sound reminder...I just wish when notifications were active only the icon at the top of the screen was on and not the stupid notification left soft key thing..but that's not your prob..I know if you delete the active notification from the registry, the icon stays at the top but the notification left soft key reverts back to Email
    If all you want is LED reminder then the original NLED.mscr is all you need.
  14.    #374  
    Ok,..but that's not your prob..I know if you delete the active notification from the registry, the icon stays at the top but the notification left soft key reverts back to Email
    You lost me there but ok.So it works.Now how in the heck do you keep the screen from waking up.This was present on you chimmer build.There is a way to trick the reg....Theres always a way
  15.    #375  
    But hey if led is all you want as hannip said Nled would be the way to go.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=138919
    just need to figure out the reg value that tells you if the backlight is off. If it's off use ToggleDisplay( OFF ) else use ON.
  17.    #377  
    How about in WMP. kind of a flash back to the Treo Keylight days when we had keyboard kick on when player was actavted.That would be the spot to be.hmmm There got to be a screen hibernation value there
    Two ... Missed Calls. gonna try voicemail now...

Voicemail pending... Three ... Missed Calls.

Just gotta figure out the backlight reg and you are all set!
  19.    #379  
    hannip you will have to change vib ringer switch value.I dont think the 750 and wx/w are the same.
  20.    #380  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Two ... Missed Calls. gonna try voicemail now...

Voicemail pending... Three ... Missed Calls.

Just gotta figure out the backlight reg and you are all set!
    Sling happy