Page 16 of 108 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666 ... LastLast
  1.    #301  
    Same version with script cut down with longer vib alert.100% perfect performance.
    If you must reset your device everyday hmmm why???? you will have to tap icon to turn on.
    My next project will be timer control for giving start and end times for programs
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Catch 22
    A pop up asking you if you want to turn off and on hmmm
    If you fall a sleep early and timer set -Treo alert off at 11:00 and not check the pop box reminder will stay on all night then wake you up like an alarm clock on snooze if call is received early early in the mourning.
    no, i would like to see a nice ui for the timer. i would like it to ask "what time to start" and then another one saying "what time to end".

kind of like this script. this throws a popup window adking you if you want to rotate the screen when using tom tom. you have three choices. i figure a person could modify this a little and give the like 12 choices in the first option (1 through 12). then another sith just 2 options ( am or pm ). then another 12 for the off time, with another am or pm in the last of for choices.

here is that script....

Switch (question ( "Rotate screen before running TomTom?", "TomTom Launcher", "YesNoCancel" ))
    case (1)
    Rotate(90)
    Runwait( "\Storage Card\Program Files\Navigator\Tomtom Navigator.exe" )
    Rotate(0)
    case (0)
    Run( "\Storage Card\Program Files\Navigator\Tomtom Navigator.exe" )
    case (2)
    EndSwitch
  3.    #303  
    Oh yes case 1
    case 2
    case 3
    I was the first one to utilize that user interface in the early keylight apps I built in FUN WITH MORTSCRIP thread here at Treo Central.Cody this timer script is going to be very advance my friend
    Cody this timer script is going to be very advance my friend
    i cant wait. let me know when you think you got it and i will test it for ya.
  5.    #305  
    Heck Ive got to go to dinner && a movie.I will post Sprint and Verizon ((TREO ALERT)) Final tommrow.
    it's tomorrow. where is the new version. you cant tease us like this. lol.
  7.    #307  
    I will have it complete tommrow afternoon oh yeah I forgot...A new and very cool icon will be in version 4.8.
    Been following this thread since last week. Just got a Treo750 (cingular) and I'm anxiously awaiting a compatible version.

I'm on-call and I have my pager forwarded to my Treo's SMS (for the different alert.) But without the reminder, I still have to carry my pager to make sure I don't miss anything. I'm SO glad someone is building an app like this!

Question: In the app, can the user select which things have a reminder and which don't? (SMS, Email, Voicemail) It would be great to have some check boxes to enable and disable the reminder by type.

THANKS!
    Can I use this application on my Telus Treo700WX (Canada)?
    I see only Verizon and Sprint versions
    I installed Treo Alerts v4.2 and after a soft reset i am getting a Start.mscr error "There is no applicatoin associated with "Start". run the application first, then open this file from within the application." I can ok out of it, but then another comes up Alert Control.mscr "There is no application associated with "ALERT CONTROL." Run the application first, then open the file from within the application. Treo Alerts does not work after all of this. Any ideas as to how to resolve?
    Quote Originally Posted by noochs View Post
    I installed Treo Alerts v4.2 and after a soft reset i am getting a Start.mscr error "There is no applicatoin associated with "Start". run the application first, then open this file from within the application." I can ok out of it, but then another comes up Alert Control.mscr "There is no application associated with "ALERT CONTROL." Run the application first, then open the file from within the application. Treo Alerts does not work after all of this. Any ideas as to how to resolve?
    I had the same issue ... i went to: http://www.sto-helit.de/index.php?mo...ew&action=view downloaded mortscript and installed it and the problems went away ... no clue if this is the correct solution but it worked for me

Nevermind, look below ...
    Last edited by iceburn68; 04/02/2007 at 01:15 PM.
  12.    #312  
    Nooch this issue has been discused 8 times in thread.I will expalin once more
    Go to treo alert folder located in program files.Open treo alert folder and tap
    Mortscript.exe
    Alert Control.mscr
    Do a softreset and your good to go.
    Tap icon in programs menu to turn on.
  13.    #313  
    Quote Originally Posted by raulmarin View Post
    Can I use this application on my Telus Treo700WX (Canada)?
    I see only Verizon and Sprint versions
    Yes it will work.I think your model already has blinking led.If this is the case the reminder and vib will alert you every 2 min.
  14.    #314  
    Quote Originally Posted by fastlerner View Post
    Been following this thread since last week. Just got a Treo750 (cingular) and I'm anxiously awaiting a compatible version.

I'm on-call and I have my pager forwarded to my Treo's SMS (for the different alert.) But without the reminder, I still have to carry my pager to make sure I don't miss anything. I'm SO glad someone is building an app like this!

Question: In the app, can the user select which things have a reminder and which don't? (SMS, Email, Voicemail) It would be great to have some check boxes to enable and disable the reminder by type.

THANKS!
    Sorry it took me so long to get back to you fastlerner.I am currently finishing up the final 7wx/w series build and will be working hard for you guys To get a version of this build on your devices.I will not leave you guys hanging.

Phil C
    Slingbox, thank you for your hard work on Treo Alerts and for your patience in answering my question, even though it was answered quite often in the thread it's a pretty long one. My issue is now resolved! Treo Alerts is great!
    Last edited by noochs; 04/02/2007 at 08:15 PM.
  16.    #316  
    No problem noochs.sorry If I came off so direct.
    I will release the new build tonight.
    It has every thing in the build your running now plus more.

The more,
    You will get chime sound plus voice comfermation on how many calls you missed plus if V-mail has been receaved.

After you get passed 5 missed call the 2 min notifacation voice will tell you
    Missed calls need your attention.....Pretty cool to say the least.I hope all will enjoy.

Will release this evening...Working on a bug
    Thanks again! I look forward to the new release, I keep checking often like many others I am sure.
  18.    #318  
    TREO ALERTS 4.8 PRO is complete.I slaped the Pro on there because it gives you something that no either software does.Verbel missed call count,Verbel message pending....Pretty cool to say the least.Lets say you in a meeting...You turn treo alerts off....You get out of your meeting an hour later and tap Treo alerts pro new icon.You will get automaic missed call count and if you have voice mail pending.This alert is in verbel english so you dont have to fiddel with hard keys.
    Also when you have pendings and call comes in the voice alerts will stop to you finish your call....Same with vib as well
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    TREO ALERTS 4.8 PRO is complete.I slaped the Pro on there because it gives you something that no either software does.Verbel missed call count,Verbel message pending....Pretty cool to say the least.Lets say you in a meeting...You turn treo alerts off....You get out of your meeting an hour later and tap Treo alerts pro new icon.You will get automaic missed call count and if you have voice mail pending.This alert is in verbel english so you dont have to fiddel with hard keys.
    Also when you have pendings and call comes in the voice alerts will stop to you finish your call....Same with vib as well
    SWEEEEET!!!!

THANKS SLING!!!

Where can we download this gem from??

Pg
    <><
  20.    #320  
    BUILT FOR THE 700WX/W SPRINT && VERIZON

Ok guys it's come to this hmmm Pro.It,s a funny word that means alot to most and that why I put the label on this build...
    Now what it does for you.It gives you led blink / Reminder alert / Vib alert for missed calls/V-mail/sms text and E-mail.
    What makes this build the pro word is Verbal missed call count and Verbal voice mail notification .what I mean Is if you miss call you will hear a chime sound then you will hear..One missed call.It will tell you if you have missed up to five calls .once you exceed 5 missed call,s it will say..Missed calls need attention .If you get voice mail it will say...Voice mail pending then give you call count.
    After you dismiss all pending it takes your missed call count to 0
    If you get text messages you will only hear the Chime reminder sound.
    Vib feature will kick in if you have your ringer switch on mute
    How to install,

Drop cab file located in zip into your my documents folder then give it a tap.
    Wait for it to install wait a min then softreset.Watch your today screen carrier pluging.It will say..WELCOME TO TREO ALERT.
    once you see that go to programs menu and give Treo Alerts icon a screen tap.You will hear.Treo Alert active.Make your test missed call. 2 min after the miss call you will hear chime sound and missed call count.If it says 1,2,3,4,5 or missed call need attention that how many you have missed.Once you dismiss missed call led blink will stop and Treo Alerts will set your missed call count to 0. Dont forget the vib feature It gives you vib alert every 2 min after pending

TROUBLE SHOOT IF NEEDED-PLEASE READ !!!!!!!!
    When you install and do softreset if you get a pop up message go to
    Program Files and open TREO ALERT folder.

1)Tap the Mortscript.exe file
    2)Tap the ALERT CONTROL.mscr file

Go to your today screen and watch you carrier plugin.
    It will say...WELCOME TO TREO ALERTS.Tap your icon located
    in programs menu and your set.

Enjoy

Phil C

New build-4.9 PRO can be found
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=447
    It,s more heavy then the 3.8 version but it does give you alert settings that can be changed in a settings menu.

UPGRADE TO THE NEWEST RELEASE..TA 5.6
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=770
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/10/2007 at 09:47 PM.