Page 12 of 108 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262 ... LastLast
    to increse the length of the vibe from a short to a longer more like the stock original, is this script good?

#VIB.mscr -Sound and vib

V = RegRead( "HKLM", "System\State\Hardware\", "Ringer" )
    If ( V = 0 )
    Run ( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "1 1" )
    Sleep 1000
    Run ( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "1 0" )

can it be any longer or will i get my self in trouble?

you sent this to me a while back, but i dont know if you told me not to use it or not.

update : i changed it to sleep 1600 and that's is better. maybe even sleep 2000. is that allright sling?
    Last edited by codyppc; 03/28/2007 at 06:40 AM.
  2.    #222  
    yes yes 1000 is the call
    i saved all the two original files and the startup. i just replaced them back and good to go. i did have to tap them to get them started agian, but i'm back.
  4.    #224  
    I need to start Time and dating these bad boys so they dont get mixed up.It was out of control man.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    I need to start Time and dating these bad boys so they dont get mixed up.It was out of control man.
    i rename all mine to start.2.mscr and start.3.mscr ect and then when i go to swap them i put them in a folder called text that i rename them taking all the numbers off. i keep all the scripts in one folder. the ones with 1 are the original. all this is done on my treo as well. spb has a file explorer add on that turns the normal explorer into a an explorer with properties that allows me to change file type fast and zip it up. it acts like i'm using the normal file explorer.
  6.    #226  
    Hmm i got about 20 mscr files 4 of them are bad beta as we found out.lol
    That the good thing about having the 4.0 and 4.1 cab
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    to increse the length of the vibe from a short to a longer more like the stock original, is this script good?

#VIB.mscr -Sound and vib

V = RegRead( "HKLM", "System\State\Hardware\", "Ringer" )
    If ( V = 0 )
    Run ( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "1 1" )
    Sleep 1000
    Run ( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "1 0" )

can it be any longer or will i get my self in trouble?

you sent this to me a while back, but i dont know if you told me not to use it or not.

update : i changed it to sleep 1600 and that's is better. maybe even sleep 2000. is that allright sling?
    yes yes 1000 is the call
    is this a problem?
  8.    #228  
    4.2 release in a couple hours

Vib is now set at 1400...yes 1400 so very long vib alert is had
    The Alert sound or Vib will not start till 2min after pending is receaved
    Alert sound is louder
    What does this mean...4.2 rocks guys.
    ok the istall went perfect. i also want to note the steps i take.

uninstall old app, softreset, install new app, wait one full minute, softreset, wait another minute, activate treo alert from programs list. the second softreset my not be nesssary, but i dont it anyway. lol.

the app seems to run fine. i dont notice the alert volume increase, but then agian i use vibe more than alert so...

was this version of Alert Control.mscr suppose to keep alert active till you clear all messages? if so that part doesn't work.

if you want to send the other version now... send away sling.
  10.    #230  
    It,s a little louder4 cody...turn up the volume
    But yes itis a little louder but heck it was ok before
    The TREO ALERT 4.2 SPRINT zip file I just sent you is perfect hmmm smoehting about that 3.8 cab that makes install so easy.Well the 3.8 was used to build the 4.2 and wow!!!! outstanding install
    I will post sprint version in an hour.Verizon version 4.2 will be tommrow evening.
    For those that want auto start after softreset here is your key.
    Replace START.mscr with one below.After softresets You will see
    HELLO in carrier bar then a few sec later you will here the pretty voice
    Say,TREO ALERT ACTIVE

#START.mscr-Activates TREO ALERT ON SOFTRESET
    Sleep 5000
    RegWriteDword ("HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\led", "ALERT", 0 )
    Sleep 10000
    RegWriteString "HKLM","System\State\Phone","Current Operator Name", TREO ALERT- HELLO
    Sleep 8000
    CallScript ( "\Program Files\TREO ALERT\TREOSET.mscr" )

will this start script work with this version of ALERT CONTROL.mscr? or this version 4.2?
  12.    #232  
    Cody did you notice the carrier bar loaded faster?
  13.    #233  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    will this start script work with this version of ALERT CONTROL.mscr? or this version 4.2?
    Diffrent scripts using the orginal 3.8 cab build...All diffrent scripts
    No past scripts can be droped into ne TREO ALERT folder located in Program Files.
    for the record....

besides the increased audio alert and the vibe length increased, what else has been changed in this 4.2 version that wasn't in 4.1?

thanks sling

cody
  15.    #235  
    I can open cabs and edit-Remove replace.So that nice 3.8 cab that worked outstanding on install is used in the 4.2. I cut the files out of 3.8 and installed 4.2 files. I then renamed it 4.2.
    So what we have now is the best build of them all.
  16.    #236  
    1)The ver 4.2 hello is now seen after you install cab then softreset with fast load up
    2)Alert sound a little louder.
    3)Increased vib alert reminder
    4)vib reminder and alert reminder will start till 2 min after you receive pending message.
    Much more stable.NO NEED TO BEAT KEYGUARD
    Cody did you notice the carrier bar loaded faster?
    just did three soft resets... didn't see it get any faster, but it only took like 2 seconds anyhow. not a problem at all.

dont post the 4.2 sprint yet. i may have a problem.

i need to uninstall and re- install
    4)vib reminder and alert reminder will start till 2 min after you receive pending message.
    Much more stable.NO NEED TO BEAT KEYGUARD
    ahhh. i forgot that one. that is the big one. good job sling.
  19.    #239  
    The start.mscr had load time of has 2000 less then the 4.1 so load is a little faster.Cant decrease it to much. A user with alot of 3rd party apps slows down the softboot.
  20.    #240  
    Thanks Cody.
    I like getting the reminder kick in 2 min after call missed/V-mail and all the rest.Big time improvment.longer Reminder vib length hmmm perfect