Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898103104105106107108
Results 2,141 to 2,146 of 2146
    Treo Alert 9.0 beta1 is now available. With this version TA now supports the Treo Pro. For details and the cab follow this link.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...-treo-pro.html

Note for Rino808. TA 9.0 should not lose your ToggleDisplay setting on reset anymore.
    You should make the new version of treo alert so you can type what ever you want in place of the "carrier information"? and when is the new one coming out you are doing a great job keep it up
    Quote Originally Posted by palmtreohero View Post
    You should make the new version of treo alert so you can type what ever you want in place of the "carrier information"? and when is the new one coming out you are doing a great job keep it up
    There have been several beta drops of TA 9.0 already. You can follow it in the thread I pointed to in my previous post.
    Treo Alert 9.0 beta 10 is now available.

This version should work on all WM treo's and most WM PPC devices. The key fix in beta 10 was to fix the Xcast feature. See this post for details and the cab.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/1572835-post1.html
    Thanks Hannip!
    Just a quick question, is there any way to have the green led stay on when it's 99% charged? I mentioned this a while back, and undersand that you turn it green when it's 100% only. If you can turn it green when it's 99% would that solve it? Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by mharpen View Post
    Thanks Hannip!
    Just a quick question, is there any way to have the green led stay on when it's 99% charged? I mentioned this a while back, and undersand that you turn it green when it's 100% only. If you can turn it green when it's 99% would that solve it? Thanks again!
    Well that wouldn't solve it. Once the battery reaches 100% charge the device stops charging it until you disconnect the charger and reconnect. The battery will keep losing it's charge after that point. Right now TA shows green for 100% charge and when it drops back under 100% it alternates slowly between red and green. I could maybe fix it to stay green until you disconnect the charger, but I've gotten used to it the way it is.